Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Operation Tattler ID in press photograph's.

1.Wear a "recollections may vary" T shirt
2.Sit on a bench with a copy of the Archie comic.
3.Carry a inflatable moon swim ball , occasionally tucking it under shirt/dress, and taking it out.
4.Wear to big shoes, or a belt directly under your breasts.
5.Hold a copy of Canterbury tales, preferably a print from 3 days before, even if it's your own PDF.
6. Speak softly and carry a chicken.
If RL encounters can happen:
After detecting the potential Tattler, and after contact, the confirmation code should be "Scotch Mist. "
The mandatory response to the code is "Three days old. "
If response is anything but "Three days old" one has found a Sussex Stan in which case proceed as you wish.
Well, I watch Sewing Bee (SHUSH! DON'T TELL ME WHO WENT! I'm recording it for later)....
anyhoo, on one they were making baker boy caps so after watching that I'm confident I could make some green goblin hats for any tattler wanting to pay homage to the Monty tit Hole duo at a Cambridge walkabout. Mrs Shilling eat yer heart out. I'll stuff them to give that nice barmbrack shape and everything. I'll even add elastic in case it gets windy on the day.

👍 No don't thank me. Seeing a sea of green goblin hats at Royal walkabouts is thanks enough.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is what I thought from the weaselly way they talked in the press release about the fourth community relief centre that “our organisations have committed to develop”. They’ve basically attached themselves to another well-established charity who are building these centres, Archewell has less than $200,000 in capital and the Harkles are taking all the credit. Loathsome aren’t they?
Dastardly duo now known as “The Limpets”, or perhaps “The Clampets” has more clinging power?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I doubt very much that him criticising the 1st Amendment had been talked about with his PR team, they would have said FFS DON'T mention it. I can't see even Meghan saying it was the right topic to bring up or mention in any way. I worked in and work with Americans, the 1st and 2nd Amendment are hot wired into their DNA, even the Americans who want gun control won't say a word about the 1st...its really a taboo subject.

He's showing more and more signs of stress and mental frailty, he's looking ill and he needs to seek out that quiet and private life he talked about or things won't go well for him and he'll end up like Katherine Bowes-Lyon for the rest of his life.
Honestly? Ithink he has finally jumped the shark. I cannot fathom where his head is, that he thought it a good idea to snipe at the thing that americans hold most dear. I can only surmise that he thinks himself so very speshul and superior that people would hear him and go "Yeah, he's right, we need to abolish freedom of speech, it's a load of crap anyway and good pwincess harriet is right ..."
Hopefully when Americans have bonefires on July 4th they will burn effigies of hazza.

I doubt there is a dish of any description left in wherever they are holed up. Smeggy will be tearing her extensions out. This does not bode well for her political ambitions. At least her Dem mates haven't tried to excuse him. Just silence. Crickets. Hello Kamal's big mouthed niece? anyone there? hello ....hello ... hello ...

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In their engagement photo, you can tell that is mostly her own hair, probably with extensions. It has variations of color, texture, movement. I wonder, if she was pregnant the first time, she wasn't able to use her normal relaxers and had to cut her hair short.

She debuted her awful wig when she wore that purple dress and forced that poor woman to motorboat her. Since then it has gotten longer and more polyester looking with each outing.
Was that before or after the black bathrobe monstrosity failed performance ? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry honour our heroes at Westminster’s Field of Remembrance – The Sun https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10295695/meghan-markle-cross-remembrance-westminster-abbey/

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The more I read responses on Twitter in relation to their latest PR move the more I’m convinced they’ve got a bot farm working for them and actively undermining the Royal Family.
The responses are too pat and polished in their digs at the family but often awkward English too. Bad faith actors , manipulating public opinion either at m and h instigation or a more sinister motive to undermine the RF by other players?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Career killing ✨ zero out of five stars ✨ the leads have more chemistry than 6th and his wife ✨
🤢 the green cape of nightmares makes an appearance. Think they are going for the Maid Marion look rather than hidden mic thought take your pick 🤢👒🥦🐍🐸🪲🐛🦎🦖🐢🐊 🦚 or my favourite 🐲🐉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
In my opinion, Diana's legacy should be her children and henceforth their children etc. It means that her influence upon them - positive and negative, good and bad - and it should be what is remembered by the people. Not these stupid memorial statues and fountains etc. They don't last.

What counts in history as her real legacy is her position as mother to a King of the United Kingdom, Great Britain!

What the moaning, whining, narcissistic twunt in Cali doesn't appreciate is that his actions are magnifying her negative influences, almost cancelling out her positives, if he and his wife carry on merching his mother's corpse and life for their own financial gain by perpetuating this "I am a victim of..." status.

I truly hope that this statue event is the catharsis that William needs and he can move on. The twunts in Cali obviously will carry on merching Diana's corpse for infinity 😠💰💰💰

* And as a little additional note, much as I like cats - and I am deeply sorry for your loss of your wee pussy cat @Nuttynana, pets are truly members of our family - some of us are allergic and are dog owners and lovers 😺🐕🐶🐾 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have you an emerald green number with half a scarf attached and a matching hat. That would make you stand out in the crowd!
Noooooo, you might get pelted with all that saved up fruit veges and rotten eggs in that outfit. :ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.