Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news about Africa and Covax

This makes me so cross. I cannot wait to get a vaccine as is 70% of average South Africans. We cannot wait. The decision to not use Astrazenica in South Africa was purely based on the fact some of the people the vaccine was trialed on caught covid just as they were getting the vaccine. The doctor who ran the study here in South Africa did an interview making it known the vaccine will work but we have a mix of politicians trying to control as much as they can because they have a bit of power and any excuse to keep a state of disaster in our country to benefit themselves. We would have been far further in our vaccine process if it weren't for politicians.

They literally had to make up a new study in South Africa to get vaccines to our health care workers. The doctor who ran the Johnson's and Johnson's trial went out of her way to arrange free vaccines with Johnson's and Johnson's and format it as a study with our health minister just to make sure the health workers could be protected. She herself also enrolled in the Astra zenica trial to help the process.

To put it into perspective. When Britain and other countries were securing vaccines. Our government found it more prudent to dictate to us where we were allowed to shop and what we were allowed to buy from said stores. Down to you cannot order online or buy t-shirts or what we call flip flops or slops, basically sandals or what Australians call thongs. We were not allowed to leave our houses unless to do essential shopping of food at stores and even then things like already cooked chicken or pre cooked food were not allowed to be sold. No take aways, no alcohol, no cigarettes. Mothers having babies couldn't buy baby clothes and we were even allowed to leave the house to go on walks. Can you imagine what this was like in informal settlements where people live 10 to a room just big enough for a bed?

They have amazing innovations to get vaccines to isolated areas via drones and they even have invented devices to monitor the vaccines movements and temperatures. We just dont have vaccines and the government further delayed vaccines being supplied by medical aids here in sa so they could maintain control longer. They had to take them to court over the matter. As have many companies. As it stands my family and I can only get a vaccine August the earliest. One has to be 40 or over to register for the first phase and they are currently only vaccinating over 60s. We however, with many others in my family, are going to wait for people who live in informal settlements before we get a vaccine because we have the ability to isolated and my daughter is in an online school and my husband can work from home. These are the people who serve us at the shops and restaurants and it would be better served them getting first.

Things are starting to ramp up with vaccines, but as we enter our third wave and winter starts with the Indian variant out in the world already. It is not looking promising.

My family and I are moving to the UK next year when my daughter has finished her schooling at the end of this year and if it weren't for seeing how good things are going in UK is keeping us going, I dont know what we would do. My daughter actually has a smile thinking about the future again.

I also want to thank you all on here because when I was really low this distracted me as it has done for many others. So thank you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
He is part of the Aspen Institute and the Centre for Critical Internet inquiry.
The 1st is their thorn. Also the 1st often throws a wrench into moneymaking by suing.
It belongs in the category only fawning is allowed.
Criticisms of wrong actions in such cases get renamed into appropriate "ism" to silence them.

Obvious from his behaviour, if he can't have something, nobody else should, and if someone I'd critical insert "woe" or "ism. "

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone else work out how the hell Archewell makes any money? You can’t donate direct, they haven’t produced any content for Netflix, they’ve done one (dull as tit) podcast on Archewell Audio and they have a $14m house to pay for?
This is what I thought from the weaselly way they talked in the press release about the fourth community relief centre that “our organisations have committed to develop”. They’ve basically attached themselves to another well-established charity who are building these centres, Archewell has less than $200,000 in capital and the Harkles are taking all the credit. Loathsome aren’t they?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did the harkles forget their own anniversary?
Are Sunshite Sachs slacking?? Surely we should have heard a romantic novel already about how attentive and supportive H has been, how he lavished Megs with worthy and meaningful (expensive) anniversary gifts that cost more than he earns in a year as a CHIMPO and that Farchie busted out the watercolours and painted an abstract depiction of fairytale love in honour of his mummy and daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You must wear something distinguishable so we can spot you in the photo's!
Snowy have you got an Emilia Wickstead bile green dress and hat in your wardrobe? Please say you have! Put yourself about for the cameras on the day, and if possible wave and shout so the camera catches you OK? Avoid getting arrested though if you can, but show a leg or something to make you stand out, it's up to you depending on if there's lots of police.
We're relying on you to represent us and tell Wills and Kate that we love them!
You’re absolutely right. He is a coward. But not as big a coward as his wife.
Have you noticed that whenever the tit’s about to hit the fan she’s off as fast as her bunioned tootsies can carry her. Then lays low while sending the thick ginger bleep out to take the flak?
Off topic but I’m all excited because tomorrow I travel to see my kids and grandkids for the first time in almost a year. And I’ve got a lovely new baby boy to cuddle and spoil.
I’m telling anyone who’ll listen whether they’re interested or not. 🤣🤣
And that includes you my tattle friends who have entertained me and kept me company over this last horrible year.
I truly mean that❤
So I won’t be posting for a few days but I will be reading when I can and I’ll be back to spout my random musings soon. 😘😘
Lovely post. Have fun!

Reactions: 22
I was just outside with the dog doomscrolling when I saw this:

I guess it's confirmed that this is another trash talking session.
I believe these " highly personal" truth bombs from The Loon That Can't Shut Up is going to involve Hazzno showing us his bum in an explosive segment of the interview. He will demonstrate the depth of his pain vulnerability and suffering by revealing his " truth bomb " bum to Porker on CBS.
In addition he will invite viewers to explore his gastric and genital pain on FfoxxSake News. Tattlers must brace themselves for lots of effluent and graphic visuals.

Have you an emerald green number with half a scarf attached and a matching hat. That would make you stand out in the crowd!
I just posted the same !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Snowy have you got an Emilia Wickstead bile green dress and hat in your wardrobe? Please say you have! Put yourself about for the cameras on the day, and if possible wave and shout so the camera catches you OK? Avoid getting arrested though if you can, but show a leg or something to make you stand out, it's up to you depending on if there's lots of police.
We're relying on you to represent us and tell Wills and Kate that we love them!

Lovely post. Have fun!
Sadly I have nothing green (not a colour that suits me, just like smeggy) but I am considering getting a tshirt with “recollections may vary” on it just for funsies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She debuted her awful wig when she wore that purple dress and forced that poor woman to motorboat her. Since then it has gotten longer and more polyester looking with each outing.
Otherwise known as there's a reason protocol is agreed upon and used, and part of it is to make sure everyone knows what to do and is comfortable. You know so an innocent woman doesn't end up doing that on stage when she was doing the correct thing and your ass went in for a hug to prove how awesome you are and now that photo is out there for eternity.

• Sick
  • Heart
One should not wear a green dress with Cape and fascinator as a form of Tattler ID.
It creates a possibility to be egged, covered in tomatoes, sauce or rotten, or one can be mistaken for Omid Scobie.
But I guess some people live on the edge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wasn't there some problem about the Caribbean cooking centre with the celebrity chef and it wasn't a success and quietly dropped? We never hear about it now, how it's helping people after all the fanfare. No follow-up it goes without saying.
Not to be deterred however Hazzno and Smeg plan to use the same failed blueprint and build a community relief centre Arsewell Delhi style. I bet it doesn't happen, like everything else they plan. How many initiatives and launches have they announced that have been dropped before they got off the ground? We could do with a Wiki list of them all.
If they did build it they'd put some woke cretin in there to lecture the poor villagers on transgender bias and safe spaces to relive your Truth. A total waste of space the pair of them, a pair of baboons.
We do need a sign to spot each other in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One should not wear a green dress with Cape and fascinator as a form of Tattler ID.
It creates a possibility to be egged, covered in tomatoes, sauce or rotten, or one can be mistaken for Omid Scobie.
But I guess some people live on the edge.
Agreed, it needs just to be green, ill fitting and crumpled (possibly showing packet fold marks) with a tag out the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

How creative? Do you think this was something on her list to him?

ETA Sorry. I'm rolling on the floor laughing at the thought. Also knowing the image you will all have in your heads as you go to sleep (if you're in this time zone)!!!!

Screenshot_20210519-231350.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.