Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll all get better, everything is just for now. A small distraction for you, one of my favourite Chita songs from one of the most unsung shows by Kander & Ebb. The Rink, I loved her and Minnelli in this.

Thanks, everyone for averting your eyes.

Swiftly reverting to the topic, the Montecito two must feel a touch on the grim side today watching all their efforts and machinations sliding into a giant sinkhole.

Thank you - and to everyone else who has commented as well. That Eeyore - wish he'd keep to his own area of the Hundred Acre wood.

And yes, Chita Rivera is the inspiration for my username. I adore her. Minnelli too. The Rink was specially created for them.
No one could dance like Chita.
Happy memories when they were still in their prime.

Ms Markle, take note, they are ladies who actually have talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure Catherine will be there, wearing carefully chosen pieces from Di's bling, all of which will be meaningful, carefully thought out, of sentimental value and above all TASTEFUL
And she will be there to support her husband in a sedate and dignified manner.
Not to take the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I add myself to this group hug for Chita? Sorry you are down and Eyore-ish but we're over the worst and everything will get better quite soon. Stay with this thread and keep your good posts coming in. You're not alone Chita 🥰 remember that XX

You can.
Thank you.

Distraction from the Eeyore-ness is the best cure and let's face it, there's plenty going on in here to help in that regard.

Who was it who said Garry looked like Henry the 8th?

Ive got a programme on about the Tower of London and they have shown a few pics of Henry - and all I can see now is Harry's face!!!!
O-M-G.

🙋‍♀️ hi. I’m quite new but have been reading this thread for ages without posting.
The Eeyore references have nudged me out of lurkdom because I’ve got a huge affinity with him. I suffer often with depression and I’ve always “got” him, and how he feels about life!
I don’t “get” M&H though, and when I’m feeling really down, I get so sad about people like them, who seem to be adored, yet pour poison and division on everything. Basically making what’s currently a crappy world, even worse. I don’t understand how such rank hypocrisy - “we’re so kind and giving, except when we’re throwing our families, and anyone who dares say no to us under the bus’ - goes unnoticed/ unchallenged.
So thank you to everyone who posts on these threads - it’s nice to know there are like minded people out there!

We are all united in our occasional Eeyore-ness.
Hope you find the Tattlers as uplifting and supportive as I do.

Harry & Meghan talk the talk but they don't follow up with action.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re absolutely right. He is a coward. But not as big a coward as his wife.
Have you noticed that whenever the tit’s about to hit the fan she’s off as fast as her bunioned tootsies can carry her. Then lays low while sending the thick ginger bleep out to take the flak?
Off topic but I’m all excited because tomorrow I travel to see my kids and grandkids for the first time in almost a year. And I’ve got a lovely new baby boy to cuddle and spoil.
I’m telling anyone who’ll listen whether they’re interested or not. 🤣🤣
And that includes you my tattle friends who have entertained me and kept me company over this last horrible year.
I truly mean that❤
So I won’t be posting for a few days but I will be reading when I can and I’ll be back to spout my random musings soon. 😘😘
So pleased for you have a great time I know how lovely it was when I saw mine a few weeks ago.

Tattle has been a lifesaver and we are all a bit like old mates on here no w.

Have a very happy Tattling timex

P

Beatrice deliberately chose to announce pregnancy today right on their anniversary?

whoops should’ve read the last few pages hah!

Reactions: 20
You’re absolutely right. He is a coward. But not as big a coward as his wife.
Have you noticed that whenever the tit’s about to hit the fan she’s off as fast as her bunioned tootsies can carry her. Then lays low while sending the thick ginger bleep out to take the flak?
Off topic but I’m all excited because tomorrow I travel to see my kids and grandkids for the first time in almost a year. And I’ve got a lovely new baby boy to cuddle and spoil.
I’m telling anyone who’ll listen whether they’re interested or not. 🤣🤣
And that includes you my tattle friends who have entertained me and kept me company over this last horrible year.
I truly mean that❤
So I won’t be posting for a few days but I will be reading when I can and I’ll be back to spout my random musings soon. 😘😘
Have a fab and amazing time with your family Maggie! 👪 I know how much it means xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You must wear something distinguishable so we can spot you in the photo's!
That’s a good idea. Any idea fellow tattlers? We could start a trend, any tattlers going to where any of the royal family are going to be, where something similar & we can play spot the tattler in the press photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I think the people of India want vaccines and ppe not a building with two whiney little narrcs names attached to it, but hey anything to make a global problem about you meghahoe.
Wasn't there some problem about the Caribbean cooking centre with the celebrity chef and it wasn't a success and quietly dropped? We never hear about it now, how it's helping people after all the fanfare. No follow-up it goes without saying.
Not to be deterred however Hazzno and Smeg plan to use the same failed blueprint and build a community relief centre Arsewell Delhi style. I bet it doesn't happen, like everything else they plan. How many initiatives and launches have they announced that have been dropped before they got off the ground? We could do with a Wiki list of them all.
If they did build it they'd put some woke cretin in there to lecture the poor villagers on transgender bias and safe spaces to relive your Truth. A total waste of space the pair of them, a pair of baboons.

• Haha
Their wedding really is best being forgotten about so the RF are doing the best thing by ignoring it. Can’t really believe it’s been 3 years already but I do reckon they’ve got a few years left before the divorce. Possibly the 7 year itch before we see them divorcing, it’ll take a few more years of misery yet before one of them has enough
Seven years - they'll both be in rehab by then. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a moonbump in sight! That is a real life pregnancy.

She looks further than the usual “had 12 week scan, let’s announce” this makes me think they’ve really kept hold of this news for a while so it’s announced on H&M wedding anniversary rather than just having the 12 week scan on Monday & choosing to announce it. If that makes sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.