Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Diarrhoeaic Duo"! Brilliant.
Is it just me or is No. 6 looking uglier by the day? Something bad is shining out of his face but I don't know what it is. Are his eyes moving closer together??

Yes of course silly me! It means that a poor worker in Malaysia in an environment polluted by P&G's palm oil chemicals can email HR with his iPad to find him a safe space, where he can be transgender and not reveal his unconscious bias towards LGBT members in his team. :LOL:

... Harry has ended up bringing all of Diana's problems into the light...
So true, and people are now seeing bad parallels between mother and son, unthinkable until recently. The apple not falling far from the tree and all that. Dim, vindictive, neurotic and reckless. Amazingly, No. 6 has markled his own mother and he's not fniished yet.

The last thing Smeg wants is a calm and sane No. 6 getting better. He's on uppers and downers from the look of him plus maybe Horny Goat Weed, hemp and Guarana. She'll keep him unbalanced and paranoid, gThe ibbering drivel while she lurks below the parapet til she's ready.
It's not just you. Freda's avatar is starting to look like a photo :m

Not just the behavioural parallels. The more Hazza invokes Diana, the more people are likely to re-read old articles and books to refresh their memories. Which includes all the stuff about Hewitt, Hoare, Carling et al. And this gem.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
None. She is relying on the RF mantra of keeping quiet and assumes he will crawl back to rhe family because he has literally nowhere else to go. And he won't. It is isn't like he can go back to any job as he shat all over his previous gigs (patron, ex military, accepted brother of future king, established memeber of the RF), nor does he have any qualifications. At all. None. Zero. Oh wait.... as a Power Whinger, maybe. Even that he cannot get right.
So he will return to the cradle he left as he won't have a choice. And she will revela all the photos, recordings, video footage and he will be toeing the line not replying.
Ans that is what they are using now and that is what she banked on before targeting him and that is what she's/they've been using from the get go of their absurd relationship and that is what she is going to use forever more.
[/QUOTE
Just catching up and a couple of things caught my eye in that article about H's childhood issues someone posted:

Prince Harry: Fascinating psychological insight into the forces that shaped the playboy Prince | Daily Mail Online

.... this really doesn't speak well to his intelligence, even as an under-10.

This says an awful lot about Diana, some of it really quite disturbing. Her young sons being the 'men in her life' ... admitting your own children being male, are fulfilling a need for male companionship. Male children being a sort of psycho-sexual substitute for a husband or reliable male companion. Ugh. Seriously. I do wonder if Diana had ever had a daughter, if she would have treated her as lesser in some way, even unconsciously. because this woman was obsessed with sucking up attention from males to fill some deep void within. She was really a highly dysfunctional individual on many levels, and it doesn't shock me then one of her sons at least has psychological issues.
I agree. It's now common knowledge that she leant heavily on a then 10 year old William, complaining to him about his father and all her various problems. He's turned into a remarkably well rounded man despite that, whilst Harry who didn't have it anywhere near as hard is spouting off to anyone who'll listen about his "dreadful" past.

Reactions: 48
I agree. It's now common knowledge that she leant heavily on a then 10 year old William, complaining to him about his father and all her various problems. He's turned into a remarkably well rounded man despite that, whilst Harry who didn't have it anywhere near as hard is spouting off to anyone who'll listen about his "dreadful" past.
Harry seems to be having childish tantrums,regrettable at 36 but he seems oblivious of the rights or wrongs of his behaviour. Possibly he never had a calm and mature older person to *quietly* confide in, whereas I think William found calm and safety with the normality of the Middleton family.

Reactions: 43
Saw this by Will Carling about Diana, even she admits it took two people for a relationship to go wrong.
Screenshot_20210514-083706_Google.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is anybody else laughing their heads off at the fiasco that the P&G tie up has turned into, with their dodgy skin whitening and other products?

I bet there have been a few angry phone calls to her minions at Sunshine Sucks now this has started to come out.

I honestly don't know how they do it? How is it that literally everything they touch or immerse themselves into, always turns to brown smelly poo within a few days? Clearly they do no proper research or due diligence into the organisations they hastily jump into bed with.

Most amusing of all is how "self styled royal reporter" Scooby isn't saying anything on this latest development despite it being in every "proper" news outlet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Could the Palace issue a “cease and desist” forbidding them from using any footage from within the royal residences for their documentary?

Reactions: 34
Harry seems to be having childish tantrums,regrettable at 36 but he seems oblivious of the rights or wrongs of his behaviour. Possibly he never had a calm and mature older person to *quietly* confide in, whereas I think William found calm and safety with the normality of the Middleton family.
Perhaps, that's a good point. I do remember William at some point saying he'd had his arm around Harry's shoulder his whole life or wtte. Harry just seems determined to find some victimhood for himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The problem with leaping into bed with multinationals (P&G) when you've thrown the mythical baby out with the bathwater is that you don't have sensible people doing due diligence for you. Hence the fact that P&G/Olay sell skin whitening cream in India and Africa. That is so NOT a good look for Smegzie.
Especially not as she claimed to be Caucasian on CVs for work. Might start people wondering if she used the products herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
None. She is relying on the RF mantra of keeping quiet and assumes he will crawl back to rhe family because he has literally nowhere else to go. And he won't. It is isn't like he can go back to any job as he shat all over his previous gigs (patron, ex military, accepted brother of future king, established memeber of the RF), nor does he have any qualifications. At all. None. Zero. Oh wait.... as a Power Whinger, maybe. Even that he cannot get right.
So he will return to the cradle he left as he won't have a choice. And she will revela all the photos, recordings, video footage and he will be toeing the line not replying.
Ans that is what they are using now and that is what she banked on before targeting him and that is what she's/they've been using from the get go of their absurd relationship and that is what she is going to use forever more.
CA7C3168-2AB3-442A-AAC8-BB0346664D9D.jpeg

A power Whinger ...it‘ s Moanin time

superpower = I can walk in front of cars and they are not allowed to hit me .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new thread! The title is excellent :love:

And if he had truly wanted out of the life, he could've asked to step down and be allowed to live quietly.

I've had a niggling thought bubble, I'll see if I can get it to make sense:
As British law dictates the monarch is the guardian of grandchildren, I wonder how that would work in the case of Haz and HFW?
Archie holds British citizenship, and while Doriana will be American she will hold dual citizenship through Haz.
If it gets to the point that Haz wants out, assuming by then Charles is king (I know, in this thought train I'm giving them both another good decade or so together 🙊🙈), there would be able to be intervention from the RF, no? As in, HFW wouldn't be able to keep the children away from Haz in the States if he were to return to the RF following a split. So if he did want out, there would come a point when he wouldn't have to stay with her for the children (which is a comment I've seen time and time again - even if they weren't happy, Haz would never leave because of the children).
Could this be when parentage/conception, if truly suspect, might be revealed in some fashion?
Also, would this not impact on HFW claiming royal funding to keep ankle biters in the manner to which the little sprogs are accustomed (and by extension, her)?
Not sure how coherent my thoughts are.

I just wonder, if/when the implosion happens, whether it be Haz wanting out or the end of Haz's use in HFW's world domination plan, if there is a split (or indeed, Haz melts completely), the Crown would legally have a say on the who, what, when, where, how of Archie and Doriana...

Or maybe I'm just going a bit doolally myself...

As I post this, another thought, will be interesting to see what happens with the Christening for Doriana. If Haz no longer wants to be a princess, will Doriana be christened into the CoE? Will the Royale Couple still expect bowing and scraping as appropriate for a Blood Princess (merching op, right?) even though you bastards have stolen her birthright because you're racist bigots. OH and sexist. Don't forget sexist.

Edit: I'm really grateful for you all, I received some not-great news about a dear friend and colleague who is battling returned cancer a few hours ago on the other side of the world and to quieten my doom and gloom thoughts after a while of thinking hard, I came here. So thank you 😘
I’ve been wondering the same about the legalities of custody etc. I’m so sorry to hear about your friend x

Reactions: 16
Perhaps, that's a good point. I do remember William at some point saying he'd had his arm around Harry's shoulder his whole life or wtte. Harry just seems determined to find some victimhood for himself.
He seemed fine before Megs got her claws into him. I think she has worked on him over time and convinced him he has mental health problems. Dangerous woman

Reactions: 28
Some people take to victimhood and embrace it - that's Hazno imho. Glass half empty etc. Would you not think that with every possible kind of advantage behind you you could try and do something good rather than focus on the bad bits? Everyone has bad bits, most people grow out of the blame game.

Reactions: 33
She was especially worried that Harry was showing signs of the kind that can lead in adult life to aggression and addictions of various kinds.’

From that 2013 Mail article someone posted earlier - very interesting in the light of future events.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I completely agree, mental health is not an excuse for constant poor behaviour. If it was a one-off or a couple of times in public it's understandable, but then you receive help to deal with your problems. Constantly behaving unacceptably cannot be excused with mental health problems.

Harry, like Diana, is vengeful. Diana wanted to portray Charles and the rest of the RF in such a bad light and make out that she was a Saint. It's the same as how Harry is trying to show everyone how hard done by he feels and how the RF is a terrible institution. But in Harry's case I actually have no idea why. Does he think he's making his mother's dreams come true by behaving like this?

Ironically, Harry has ended up bringing all of Diana's problems into light now and everyone can see that she wasn't perfect.
I think MH issues don’t always excuse actions but they do explain them. What I see in Harry is someone who, like his mother before him, is riven with insecurities and paranoia and craves constant reassurance that he is loved and for people to “understand” him. And the more he doesn’t get what he craves the angrier and more reckless he becomes. Diana started with keeping her issues within the family, then she anonymously contributed to a book about her life which painted Charles as cruel, then she went public with a TV interview. Harry is following exactly the same pattern. He is incapable of seeing beyond his view of reality. I hasten to add that not everyone who has mental health issues would be a nice person otherwise so maybe Harry would still be self centred and annoying if he was cured. But right now I think his behaviour is not rational and he has not reached a point where he is able to listen to reason - and maybe he never will.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is anybody else laughing their heads off at the fiasco that the P&G tie up has turned into, with their dodgy skin whitening and other products?

I bet there have been a few angry phone calls to her minions at Sunshine Sucks now this has started to come out.

I honestly don't know how they do it? How is it that literally everything they touch or immerse themselves into, always turns to brown smelly poo within a few days? Clearly they do no proper research or due diligence into the organisations they hastily jump into bed with.

Most amusing of all is how "self styled royal reporter" Scooby isn't saying anything on this latest development despite it being in every "proper" news outlet.
It's fantastic, it's like the reverse Midas touch. The Markle Touch, where your dreams turn to tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
"Genetic pain"

One day Archie and Mercherela are going to read about :
Mum and Dad giving a interview to slander the RF, the same thing the paternal grandmother did.
Dad told the world that the paternal grandfather is cold, mum made sure that the world knows that the maternal grandfather is greedy and attention seeking.

None of the maternal family except maternal grandmother was good enough to be invited to the wedding.
Mum told the world that she was suicidal while pregnant, just like paternal grandmother did with uncle William.
By the time Archie was 2 the paternal grandfather has seen him twice, no one on the maternal side except for the grandmother has ever seen him.
Insert everything else...

The Harkles are definitely "breaking the cycle. "

It is a mystery, how far can one get with spewing BS with the right amount of money in ones pockets, and the right alignment to accepted groups.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
İ really don't think it is a good idea for JCMH to be doing a series on MH with Oprah when he is so clearly still struggling with MH himself. As previous posters have said it is never recommended as a healing process to blame others and be cruel and vindictive in such a manner. İ think he has become totally immersed in the woke-therapy-wallow in childhood trauma and 'lived experience' touted by Smeg and Oprah. Orca is flogging a book to tie in with the 5-part series 'The Me You Cannot See'. He's in a bubble where spouting MH word salad is taking prominence above all else. İ'm not sure he really understands what is talking about. There is no evidence of self-awareness or self-analysis, the ability to see things in balance, recognise where he needs to work on himself. No-one for one moment believes his condemnation of PC/PP/TQ parenting skills. TRF did the very best for him in admittedly tragic circumstances. His petulance and lashing out says to me that he has no understanding of his own flaws or acceptance of what others have done for him. Coupled with a besotted-ness with Smeg where he will do anything she asks to avenge her narcissistic hurts. İt's a tremendously difficult situation for TRF-removing titles is probably not the answer at this moment but they need to stop the loose cannons trashing everything in their wake. Nobody really wants to hear Princess Henry calling herself Princess Meghan, and the stripping of the Duke title will result in that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.