Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Harkles on Instagram are claiming to have found proof of them staying at Soho House and not Monecito...... and that Meghan is staying at some celeb haunt of a ranch on her own having had a massive strop. The mansion is reportedly empty.........
I posted the tweets from Fawn regarding this earlier this morning. They're on the previous
thread. I also added the photos a local took a while ago showing the gates and guard hut where empty and vines growing over the guard house door.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I think they're just letting them dig their own graves. Every time they open their mouths they make themselves more unpopular.

With all this though, and if they DO split in the future, it makes you wonder what venom he'll spit about Meghan.
None. She is relying on the RF mantra of keeping quiet and assumes he will crawl back to rhe family because he has literally nowhere else to go. And he won't. It is isn't like he can go back to any job as he shat all over his previous gigs (patron, ex military, accepted brother of future king, established memeber of the RF), nor does he have any qualifications. At all. None. Zero. Oh wait.... as a Power Whinger, maybe. Even that he cannot get right.
So he will return to the cradle he left as he won't have a choice. And she will revela all the photos, recordings, video footage and he will be toeing the line not replying.
Ans that is what they are using now and that is what she banked on before targeting him and that is what she's/they've been using from the get go of their absurd relationship and that is what she is going to use forever more.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The Harkles on Instagram are claiming to have found proof of them staying at Soho House and not Monecito...... and that Meghan is staying at some celeb haunt of a ranch on her own having had a massive strop. The mansion is reportedly empty.........
Something is afoot!! Perhaps she is taking the flak about his pratcast or they have been evicted either way it's bad for them and good for us😀😀

None. She is relying on the RF mantra of keeping quiet and assumes he will crawl back to rhe family because he has literally nowhere else to go. And he won't. It is isn't like he can go back to any job as he shat all over his previous gigs (patron, ex military, accepted brother of future king, established memeber of the RF), nor does he have any qualifications. At all. None. Zero. Oh wait.... as a Power Whinger, maybe. Even that he cannot get right.
So he will return to the cradle he left as he won't have a choice. And she will revela all the photos, recordings, video footage and he will be toeing the line not replying.
Ans that is what they are using now and that is what she banked on before targeting him and that is what she's/they've been using from the get go of their absurd relationship and that is what she is going to use forever more.
No change there then, more bleeping blackmail what sick bastards they are

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
All the info is on the last thread. Very interesting!

Latest Murky Meg

Reactions: 20
Totally agree with this.
Im absolutely gobsmacked that he keeps giving these interviews attacking the family. First it was the racist British press now his upbringing.

I feel he is playing into the wife's hands, she can claim he is unstable and aggressive in the divorce.

Also think that nothing will be done about titles until she has the baby. I'm wondering why they are letting this go on and as well as her being pregnant I wonder if Harry is threatening more revelations? Could be why they are being so careful?

I think she thought it would be great if her kids were a Prince and Princess. So she had to bag a Prince to be their father in the first place. So she'll have one of each any day now and kick Hazno out if her life cause he's served his purpose.

She's gone all cocky because the Americans think she's a Princess 🙄 and a Duchess - even though she hadn't got an ounce of royalty in her bones.

She now thinks her kids will automatically become Prince & Princess when Charles becomes king, and if he won't allow it then she'll play the racist card - even though she's white.

And ... Harry can't see it. He's going off the rails and if he isn't rescued soon it will be far too late.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Something is afoot!! Perhaps she is taking the flak about his pratcast or they have been evicted either way it's bad for them and good for us😀😀

No change there then, more bleeping blackmail what sick bastards they are
'Something is afoot!!' well it ain't Hazno's penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is not knocked up. There is no way at 11 months preggers she would leave her nest, stuff a suitcase full of her million dollah wardrobe and flounce. Also, if she is in the house and he is out, I imagine that ownership of the house leans in her favour in a divorce. I think he isn't there as she lost her specific varietals of tit when he fucked up the "genetic" vs "generational" in the Dax thingy.
It could be that she is, and he is awol, while doeito has poor farchie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apologies if already posted.

Just reading this on Quora.

Benjamin Smallbrook has this post below re Camilla and Charles. Thought it was quite interesting. The piece posts the address you can write to Camilla, (who apparently discusses the letters she receives with Charles), and that you are sure of a reply.

Benjamin Smallbrook - Quora - Title of the piece is "Camilla Is Furious"

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What does more inclusive online spaces mean?
Everybody is welcome as long as they agree with Woke theories. Sigh. :rolleyes: In my experience of real life, it means that men can enter women only spaces and women are not allowed to object to that. Even if it means that Muslim women and other women of various religions will no longer be able to go into those 'women only' spaces. (So hardly inclusive)

Oooh, my first title. Wow 😊 thank you for selecting it Cassandra
My pleasure but I didn't select it, you won the most likes :) Great title btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
BIB As a Mighty Morphing Power Whinger? Aaaaaand now I have that theme tune stuck in my head...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
my understanding of the right of succession is you must be in communion with the Church of England, and must be baptised into the faith. If Doriana Merchally does not return to the U.K. for an Anglican baptism she will have no right of succession. Not sure PWB thought about that -fancy having an heir & a spare?
For her and Archie it doesn't really matter. By the time they're old enough to be even thought of for the throne, they'll be so far down the line of succession once George, Charlotte and Louis have kids that if circumstances led them to be close to the throne it'd likely be accompanied by a "frank discussion" about the future of the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How far does the MH excuse go?
Not very far at all. I kept my family in debt for years through uncontrollable spending. I then discovered that the spending was a result of Bipolar Disorder. Once I discovered this information it was up to me to put something in place so I couldn't do the uncontrolled spending anymore. I handed the finances over to my husband and keep well away from them. (But I have a husband I can trust, so that helps)

Other people with MH issues after getting help usually feel regret or shame over their words and actions and are absolutely aware of the things they did.
Yep and usually feel crippling guilt at their behaviour which tips them into deep depression and the whole cycle carries on. You have to stop the cycle and that's a personal responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘Jealous and tormented by Meghan and Harry’...jealous of what, exactly? What do the Diarrhoeaic Duo have that W&K might be jealous of? Money? Status? God help me, looks?
"Diarrhoeaic Duo"! Brilliant.
Is it just me or is No. 6 looking uglier by the day? Something bad is shining out of his face but I don't know what it is. Are his eyes moving closer together??
Yeah, that’s probably about the shape of it.
Yes of course silly me! It means that a poor worker in Malaysia in an environment polluted by P&G's palm oil chemicals can email HR with his iPad to find him a safe space, where he can be transgender and not reveal his unconscious bias towards LGBT members in his team. :LOL:
I completely agree, mental health is not an excuse for constant poor behaviour. If it was a one-off or a couple of times in public it's understandable, but then you receive help to deal with your problems. Constantly behaving unacceptably cannot be excused with mental health problems.

Harry, like Diana, is vengeful. Diana wanted to portray Charles and the rest of the RF in such a bad light and make out that she was a Saint. It's the same as how Harry is trying to show everyone how hard done by he feels and how the RF is a terrible institution. But in Harry's case I actually have no idea why. Does he think he's making his mother's dreams come true by behaving like this?

Ironically, Harry has ended up bringing all of Diana's problems into light now and everyone can see that she wasn't perfect.
... Harry has ended up bringing all of Diana's problems into the light...
So true, and people are now seeing bad parallels between mother and son, unthinkable until recently. The apple not falling far from the tree and all that. Dim, vindictive, neurotic and reckless. Amazingly, No. 6 has markled his own mother and he's not fniished yet.

The last thing Smeg wants is a calm and sane No. 6 getting better. He's on uppers and downers from the look of him plus maybe Horny Goat Weed, hemp and Guarana. She'll keep him unbalanced and paranoid, gibbering drivel while she lurks below the parapet til she's ready.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
She is not knocked up. There is no way at 11 months preggers she would leave her nest, stuff a suitcase full of her million dollah wardrobe and flounce. Also, if she is in the house and he is out, I imagine that ownership of the house leans in her favour in a divorce. I think he isn't there as she lost her specific varietals of tit when he fucked up the "genetic" vs "generational" in the Dax thingy.
It could be that she is, and he is awol, while doeito has poor farchie.
Where is Archie in all this, the only time he has been mentioned it is to say that Harry has him. If that is so she is losing her meal ticket which I can't believe she would allow.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Where is Archie in all this, the only time he has been mentioned it is to say that Harry has him. If that is so she is losing her meal ticket which I can't believe she would allow.
I feel so sorry for that little boy, it's such a toxic relationship don't they have welfare people to check onhim, or is it because they have $ and he is under the radar, either way I really hope he is being cared for and not pushed from pillar to post

Reactions: 26
Just catching up and a couple of things caught my eye in that article about H's childhood issues someone posted:

Prince Harry: Fascinating psychological insight into the forces that shaped the playboy Prince | Daily Mail Online

"‘We worried about him a little,’ says a former teacher at his pre-prep school, Wetherby, in West London.

‘He always did what he wanted, with no fear of the consequences. When I warned him about walking in front of oncoming cars, he simply sniffed and said he wasn’t bothered because they weren’t allowed to knock him down.’"
.... this really doesn't speak well to his intelligence, even as an under-10.

Diana’s one-time lover James Hewitt — who was, as I will reveal next week, a profound early influence on Prince Harry — claims she once told him she would never be able to live with the thought of her sons being sent away to war.

‘She said it wouldn’t be fair to her as a mother,’ he records.

‘I pointed out that all soldiers had mothers. She was silent for a bit, and then said that her sons were special because they were the only men in her life.’
This says an awful lot about Diana, some of it really quite disturbing. Her young sons being the 'men in her life' ... admitting your own children being male, are fulfilling a need for male companionship. Male children being a sort of psycho-sexual substitute for a husband or reliable male companion. Ugh. Seriously. I do wonder if Diana had ever had a daughter, if she would have treated her as lesser in some way, even unconsciously. because this woman was obsessed with sucking up attention from males to fill some deep void within. She was really a highly dysfunctional individual on many levels, and it doesn't shock me then one of her sons at least has psychological issues.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The problem with leaping into bed with multinationals (P&G) when you've thrown the mythical baby out with the bathwater is that you don't have sensible people doing due diligence for you. Hence the fact that P&G/Olay sell skin whitening cream in India and Africa. That is so NOT a good look for Smegzie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.