Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lovely old dog is waiting there too, Nutty, but do not fear because cats always scared him so yours will be quite safe
This one wouldn't have she was.mild a nd loving sweet and timid🐈🐈 but there are m any dogs that are wary of cats he sounds a dear old chap, trouble with me is that I love them all even when they are not mine. Very sad day todayxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This one wouldn't have she was.mild a nd loving sweet and timid🐈🐈 but there are m any dogs that are wary of cats he sounds a dear old chap, trouble with me is that I love them all even when they are not mine. Very sad day todayxx
So sorry to hear the loss of your beloved pet Nuttynana , it's simply devastating l know

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm really sorry to hear your news, you're not silly or daft. It's bloody heartbreaking when our pets die, they're part of the family and we love them, you need to grieve as much as you want. πŸ’πŸ’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have had a horrible day today my sweet little cat was put to sleep this morning, it was so sudden and I am still snivelling.

I love animals and intensely dislike most people, especially cunts 1 and 2 which makes my personal swearometer even worse than usual, hope I don't offend all you lovely people but I just really wish them all the bad luck in the world and wish I could put them down like my little 🐱🐱🐈🐈😒😒😒
Sending you lots of love @Nuttynana xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've finally caught up with this thread! Does anyone else hate it when you're trying to catch up with a Tattle thread and a visitor arrives? My own fault, I promised a friend that I'd help him with an online form. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut :LOL:
Can't remember what I was going to say, so many posts I wanted to comment on.
However, I think they should go to Siberia to investigate Big Foot. Especially since the Russians announced that Big Foot exists so the poor Sasquatches obviously need protecting and a handy celebrity pair to lead the way and call for attention to the cause. Whilst making lots of money of course. Plus of course HW loves to rescue. It's just ideal for them.
Perhaps our favourite hamster could come up with a promotional poster?

I've sent them an email :devilish: Will let people know if I get a reply. (I'm in the UK, might be a delay)
I was thinking of sending an email inquiry as well but figured they knew that someone with [email protected] probably wasn’t a financial contender for this property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So sorry to hear that Nutty xx A big hug x

Am on eye-watch, and Hazzno's eyes are slightly closer together today. Is there a danger that they will meet in the middle and we'll have a Psycho Cyclops rampaging on the world stage?
totes agree. His ferret eyes are like pinholes. and looks like he chipped one of his front teeth? ewww

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sean Hannity in particular is a media bleep with a sinus infection and if 9/11 hadn't happened, he would still be doing talk radio in Atlanta during the day. As for the rest of them, most of the backlash was on the conservative side but the left hasn't said much in support of or against Harry on this. I think even the lunatic fringe here are looking at him and thinking he needs to lay off of whatever he's on.

And as this thread will close soon @Nuttynana I am so sorry for your loss. I have two kitties and a dog waiting for yours at the rainbow bridge. My fluffy white kitty will get yours in trouble though; he likes to play with candles and disconnect the ethernet line. ❀
Thank you a n d she may well have led her astray she was very soft, gentle and loving.

Let's hope they are shitting on the dire duo from a great height, amazing what we can feel for ourpets while despising certain people..

Thanks for your kind wordsxxx

• Heart
We have two bathrooms, one upstairs and one down.
Call me picky but I have a strict rule of no hubby-shitting at night in the upstairs one. Kids fine ... but hubby-shits are toxic and the aroma certainly shouldn't be wafting around the bedrooms. :sick::sick::sick:.I'm surprised he doesn't trigger the smoke alarms sometimes. So he has to trek downstairs for late night poos.:m
My tit smells of roses obviously.πŸ˜‡
πŸ˜‚ When we have a family trip to Centre Parcs 1st job is to designate the shitting toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm really sorry to hear your news, you're not silly or daft. It's bloody heartbreaking when our pets die, they're part of the family and we love them, you need to grieve as much as you want. πŸ’πŸ’
Thank you all for your very kind wordsxxxx

• Heart
I'm from the north as well picturing the gruesome twosome, when this is all over and they have fallen from grace, in a two up two down with outside loo and the bath hung on a nail in the yard ready for Friday night bath night.
And newspapers cut into squares for toilet paper, hung from a wire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm just sat here making gnome door stops wondering how much longer this pair of fukin psychos can carry on gobbing off on things they know nothing about. I am wondering why, in a country full of guns not one person has taken a potshot at them. Is their security that good? I am also wondering how much time HMTQ actually has left because that ginger bleep and his wife appear to be doing their very best to drive her into the grave. Also I wouldn't be remotely surprised if PC has heart attack over the little twats whining moaning poor me bollocks. The runt of the litter clearly thinks, because he's been told by his slag of a wife, that he is now a mental health expert. Which he is not, he's a sufferer (and insufferable) the shite that he is spewing is dangerous to people who are poorly. His experiences do not make him an expert on anyone else's mental health. He should not be allowed to spout this nonsense to the public. Although I suspect the interviewers are finding his dullness and stupidly entitled attitude it all highly amusing. Please please please someone just tell them straight what they are. A pair of over privileged discontent money grabbing back stabbing ass wipes, with no morals or scruples between them. I seriously hope he pisses off Americans a lot more and they will say sling ya hook ginge. Don't darken our shores ever again
Edited for spelling. X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.