Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On A N O

oops! on ANO forum, they are seriously trying to argue that P&G Olay Whitening Cream is used by vitiligo sufferers becase they cant afford prescription medication. Now I'm prepared to believe there may be a tiny %age to whom that applies, but the marketing is all aimed at young Indian and African women with the promise of paler skin, rosy glow etc. Clutching at straws???

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The day they married, I said. Two children in quick succession then after 5/6 years she’ll leave him. She’s going to break his heart, I just know it.
And his mind.

The way they both lie and accept each other's lies is odd/unsettling.
It's like they actually don't realise the difference between lies and reality.
It's seriously funked up.
And they ate patents too !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know what you mean and agree in part, but I still feel, as a Brit, that he is humiliating us as well as himself. But he can't or won't see it. Grrr! They make me so 😠
Neither of them have any shame so İ agree they are humiliating themselves in the eyes of the UK. Not sure about the American audience who appear to be taking them at face value still. Having lit the touch paper and encouraging JCMH to do her dirty work for her, Smeg is lying low with dupers delight, and keeping her hands clean. Saying that Smeg told him to get therapy for his anger is just words and the narrative she wants told, just like saying she had no access to help and he was embarassed to get help for her when she wanted that narrative of MH victim to be played. So much manipulation and lies and victimhood.

Reactions: 29
And another old photo has surfaced. She is just repulsive, who in there right mind would cuddle up to a middle aged man when she was probably a teen?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I am really struggling to decide where I stand on all this. Speaking as someone more or less the same age as Charles I would be mortified if my son was behaving like this but I would also be thinking where did I go wrong with him? If he was, as some describe him, 'a bit special' then I would have, and would still be, trying to protect him no matter what, even though he is now a fully grown man.
My problem with PH's behaviour is that when younger he was allowed to get away with everything and the RF covered it up. He doesn't seem to have been taught right from wrong ever.

This was in another post .....
"We worried about him a little,’ says a former teacher at his pre-prep school, Wetherby, in West London. ‘He always did what he wanted, with no fear of the consequences. When I warned him about walking in front of oncoming cars, he simply sniffed and said he wasn’t bothered because they weren’t allowed to knock him down.’"

Those of you who are parents would have drummed into your child not to walk in front of oncoming cars at an early age and what would happen if they did. Why was Harry apparently unaware of this and had this 'I'm invincible' attitude about him. He probably was a head strong child but It is a parent's job to teach their child right from wrong, and more so if they are 'a bit special'. I understand that C and D lived a busy life but they employed nannys who should have laid down the rules to Harry if his parents hadn't.

What I am trying to say with all this is that I feel Harry's behaviour is partly due to the way he was brought up and what he was allowed to get away with, and this is not helped by the actions of his puppet master MM.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Strange. “Their” house appears to be for hire at 700 dollars per hour... 🤔
Its probably only rented. They are probably tenants.
I wonder if theres a way for finding out?! 😎😈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This sums up Harry's feelings towards his parents. He doesn't really care for the mental health of his father it seems

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm really start to resent word salads. "Genetic pain"?!? I hate when people throw such a construction in any language trying to look smart. They're not, they're idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Its probably only rented. They are probably tenants.
I wonder if theres a way for finding out?! 😎😈
maybe. I think they rent it when they want a shot of the easily recognisable trees, to make it look like they live there. But they don’t.
D46B9F46-1E87-4BF5-AE54-B6194DFD2109.jpeg
6138EE74-4CC3-4744-B4CD-6F5389AA5E22.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
And his mind.

*are not ate...although they have may as well have done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am really struggling to decide where I stand on all this. Speaking as someone more or less the same age as Charles I would be mortified if my son was behaving like this but I would also be thinking where did I go wrong with him? If he was, as some describe him, 'a bit special' then I would have, and would still be, trying to protect him no matter what, even though he is now a fully grown man.
My problem with PH's behaviour is that when younger he was allowed to get away with everything and the RF covered it up. He doesn't seem to have been taught right from wrong ever.

"We worried about him a little,’ says a former teacher at his pre-prep school, Wetherby, in West London. ‘He always did what he wanted, with no fear of the consequences. When I warned him about walking in front of oncoming cars, he simply sniffed and said he wasn’t bothered because they weren’t allowed to knock him down.’"

Those of you who are parents would have drummed into your child not to walk in front of oncoming cars at an early age and what would happen if they did. Why was Harry apparently unaware of this and had this 'I'm invincible' attitude about him. He probably was a head strong child but It is a parent's job to teach their child right from wrong, and more so if they are 'a bit special'. I understand that C and D lived a busy life but they employed nannys who should have laid down the rules to Harry if his parents hadn't.

What I am trying to say with all this is that I feel Harry's behaviour is partly due to the way he was brought up and what he was allowed to get away with, and this is not helped by the actions of his puppet master MM.
I agree with everything you say, but, there has to come a time when we have to take responsibility for our actions.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
With the P&G - I’m sure PWBFW was partaking in a bit of skin whitening herself - I only think this as having a black Nan my mum is very brown (sorry if I offend anyone I’m not sure how to phrase things anymore) I am darker than HFW and embrace my heritage and embrace my natural curly hair and I have darker skin than HFW - I’m baffled - my freckles were always told to me I was kissed by the sun - and I love my freckles they make who I am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Definitely SEN...perhaps undiagnosed ASD

Reactions: 11

This sums him up for me. The cars/drivers would not know who he was driving down the road so some poor bodyguard would probably have had to jump in to save him maybe being hurt/killed in the process and traumatising the driver.

Nothing that comes out makes him sound any better.

Selfish little prick from a young age.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And his mind.

I still find it very strange that he never thought it odd that he never got to meet her father before their wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
How many pictures exist of Harry playing with George and Char, ignore Louis he was born after Peg?
I mean pictures like those of Cambs with Anne, Charles, Tindals and their kids.
How many pics exist of Wills with Tindal kids?

I'm trying to find a old video of Harry talking about Cambs kids, and how much his future will change, having to build something for him self, George was born, not sure if Char is, but he looks gloomy, and jealous.

On the other hand he told Scabies when George was a baby that George looks like Winston Churchill, wonder if Kate found it funny:
Only for the US market it seems.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.