Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Mairag for the title and @cassandra for the recap
Articles in the D Express today about removing the titles and it's great that this is now in the open. It must have come from the Palace so I bet they're going to do it and are possibly testing the water, though they say "it is understood that no formal moves are planned to strip the couple of their titles ... the pressure for them to be relinquished demonstrates how deep the sense of betrayal has become in the Palace". Excellent news after all this time!
Only one pro-Smeg and Hazzno article, from the CEO of Republic who doesn't seem to realise he's fighting a losing battle against the British public.

Long article about pollution, and abuse and exploitation of workers by P&G contractors in Malaysia and deforestation in Canada. Smeg and Hazzno did not carry out due diligence before going into partnership with P&G. This deal has brought into focus the damage to the environment caused by palm-oil production and cutting trees down for toilet paper.

However, sod the pollution and exploitation of workers, Smeg and Hazzno drone that their partnership "will focus on gender equality and more inclusive online spaces". This inane and irrelevant comment from supposed wildlife lovers and environmentalists. P&G have been markled and exposed, and I'd not be surprised if this bad publicity forces a rethink. Bet they wish they'd never clapped eyes on Minge.
Also Olay sell whitening cream in India which is contraversial, surely Meglomaniac would know this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Loopylala101 (@loopylala101) Tweeted: @MarleyBoo1 @Lond0nCall1ng Here are some of @ Murky_Megs fake/paid-for troll accts. 😉:
@Remi16057379
@M72272473
@Agata71540405
@SHAFIQU25246505
@MaryMcm4245
@SayedAl73329935
@alexand12424331
@Abheer50502325
@DebNanna
@SusanGrambos
@monique_matefi

‘Jealous and tormented by Meghan and Harry’...jealous of what, exactly? What do the Diarrhoeaic Duo have that W&K might be jealous of? Money? Status? God help me, looks?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Many thanks to @Mairag for new thread title.

Quick recap of old thread:

We don't like Harry's wife
We're discovering that we like Harry even less.
There were lots of lovely photo's of Charles and his sons when they were younger
HW is very quiet, what is she plotting?
Suggestions that they're living in seperate spaces with no one at the house in Montecuntford.
Harry can't keep his mouth shut and every thing is Daddy's fault and his grandparents.
He doesn't like the genes he inherited because they cause him pain.
He's not going to allow his own children to inherit the painful genes.
He upset the US because he thinks the first amendment is bonkers.
Everyone in the world realised that he's bonkers.
Everyone thinks he should have the titles removed.
People are wondering why he hasn't given them up voluntarily.
Can't think of anything else, sorry, please add stuff if it's missing from here.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...d-his-job-just-cant-shut-his-whiny-gob.19386/
Nailed it Cassie!!!! Splendid backstory too!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Many thanks to @Mairag for new thread title.

Quick recap of old thread:

We don't like Harry's wife
We're discovering that we like Harry even less.
There were lots of lovely photo's of Charles and his sons when they were younger
HW is very quiet, what is she plotting?
Suggestions that they're living in seperate spaces with no one at the house in Montecuntford.
Harry can't keep his mouth shut and every thing is Daddy's fault and his grandparents.
He doesn't like the genes he inherited because they cause him pain.
He's not going to allow his own children to inherit the painful genes.
He upset the US because he thinks the first amendment is bonkers.
Everyone in the world realised that he's bonkers.
Everyone thinks he should have the titles removed.
People are wondering why he hasn't given them up voluntarily.
Can't think of anything else, sorry, please add stuff if it's missing from here.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...d-his-job-just-cant-shut-his-whiny-gob.19386/
Oooh, my first title. Wow 😊 thank you for selecting it Cassandra

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder if she convinced him to stop taking his meds because the boy is spiraling. I’m convinced that she made every move, thinking he would put his foot down and say no and she would have an excuse to divorce him (claiming he left her) . She underestimated the depths to which he is willing to be humiliated and humiliate his family. She keeps amping things up, and he goes right along. Since she can’t get him to leave her, she is setting up the narrative for her to be forced to leave for safety. However, that would cut her out of the big money in the long term.

It’s harsh, but she would probably really love for him to commit suicide. It’s sick but his devolution is frightening. She would be the noble and forever victim (I tried to save him when the family wouldn’t) The family would be forced to include her and the children in everything and fund them on her terms forevermore.
BIB: she's so unhinged, I can actually believe that. She wouldn't physically harm him (at least to the best of our knowledge) but she's shown to not care for his mental health. She didn't care about the impacts of the stress she was causing on the Queen and Prince Philip because she probably wanted the worst scenario to happen. She cares for no one except herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
What does more inclusive online spaces mean?
Tattle?:m I mean, everyone's welcome and varying recollections appreciated, there's for and against threads so you can choose your side freely. I'm guessing this is not what the Harkles mean, though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Controversial.
How far does the appeal to emotion go?
How far does the MH excuse go?
Exzibit A
Diana in the Bashir interview tells that she had problems, was in a bad place, got help and is fine now.
Continues the slander of RF in the interview.
Fans defend her with poor MH, poor MH made her do the interview. Logic?
Exzibit B
Harry, pretty much everywhere now claims that he had problems, that he struggled and that his wife got him help, previously it was William.He looked perfectly normal, spent 10 years in the military etc.
People defend his actions, with MH.

Both cases demonstrate the following: Diana and Harry are the only two people whose worse behavior after getting help is somehow justified and explained away.

Other people with MH issues after getting help usually feel regret or shame over their words and actions and are absolutely aware of the things they did.

Could it be that some people are just envious, entitled, arrogant or simply put that their personality is a bit tit?

If not maybe the rehabilitation of criminals might be in order, or did those make a choice to commit a crime?
If they made a choice to commit a crime, chances are that Harry and Diana also made choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I always assumed they meant open spaces to mean a place where you can be your own true self and not receive criticism for your way of thinking, all the time whilst allowing people to be vile about other people and claim bullying by those outside of their safe space!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reading that article near the end of the previous thread, it very much sounds as if Poor Hawwy has had serious mental health issues from well before his mum died. He’s not wired right. Sméagol has made it worse because she’s weaponised his mental illness but I don’t think the underlying issue is his mum dying or an unfeeling family. I think he has inherited it from his mother so in a way he’s correctly identified ‘genetic pain’ but wrongly attributed it to outside causes. I think he’s Borderline Personality Disorder.
It would be interesting to get a diagnosis, wouldn't it?
There's something impaired about his ability to see things from other people's perspectives and to predict how people would react to his behaviour. I think it's more than just never having had to face up to consequences (i.e. having BP mopping up after every scandal). He's speaking from within a weird solipsistic woke bubble. Maybe it is Scientology. There's a cult-mentality, promoted by Smeagol, where he's only being exposed to a very limited range of thoughts and concepts, and everything that's ever been painful in his life is being viewed entirely through the Diana Thing. It's brainwashing techniques, being used 24/7 on a flawed mind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I always assumed they meant open spaces to mean a place where you can be your own true self and not receive criticism for your way of thinking, all the time whilst allowing people to be vile about other people and claim bullying by those outside of their safe space!
Yeah, that’s probably about the shape of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Controversial.
How far does the appeal to emotion go?
How far does the MH excuse go?
Exzibit A
Diana in the Bashir interview tells that she had problems, was in a bad place, got help and is fine now.
Continues the slander of RF in the interview.
Fans defend her with poor MH, poor MH made her do the interview. Logic?
Exzibit B
Harry, pretty much everywhere now claims that he had problems, that he struggled and that his wife got him help, previously it was William.He looked perfectly normal, spent 10 years in the military etc.
People defend his actions, with MH.

Both cases demonstrate the following: Diana and Harry are the only two people whose worse behavior after getting help is somehow justified and explained away.

Other people with MH issues after getting help usually feel regret or shame over their words and actions and are absolutely aware of the things they did.

Could it be that some people are just envious, entitled, arrogant or simply put that their personality is a bit tit?

If not maybe the rehabilitation of criminals might be in order, or did those make a choice to commit a crime?
If they made a choice to commit a crime, chances are that Harry and Diana also made choices.

I completely agree, mental health is not an excuse for constant poor behaviour. If it was a one-off or a couple of times in public it's understandable, but then you receive help to deal with your problems. Constantly behaving unacceptably cannot be excused with mental health problems.

Harry, like Diana, is vengeful. Diana wanted to portray Charles and the rest of the RF in such a bad light and make out that she was a Saint. It's the same as how Harry is trying to show everyone how hard done by he feels and how the RF is a terrible institution. But in Harry's case I actually have no idea why. Does he think he's making his mother's dreams come true by behaving like this?

Ironically, Harry has ended up bringing all of Diana's problems into light now and everyone can see that she wasn't perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
More inclusive online spaces these days mutated from spaces for humans of all colours and backgrounds, into censored, controlled spaces where criticism is not allowed, and only approved thoughts and words are allowed. Inclusivity meaning parroting established mantras or else...

Seeing social media, I'm probably not far away from the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the new thread! The title is excellent :love:

And if he had truly wanted out of the life, he could've asked to step down and be allowed to live quietly.

I've had a niggling thought bubble, I'll see if I can get it to make sense:
As British law dictates the monarch is the guardian of grandchildren, I wonder how that would work in the case of Haz and HFW?
Archie holds British citizenship, and while Doriana will be American she will hold dual citizenship through Haz.
If it gets to the point that Haz wants out, assuming by then Charles is king (I know, in this thought train I'm giving them both another good decade or so together 🙊🙈), there would be able to be intervention from the RF, no? As in, HFW wouldn't be able to keep the children away from Haz in the States if he were to return to the RF following a split. So if he did want out, there would come a point when he wouldn't have to stay with her for the children (which is a comment I've seen time and time again - even if they weren't happy, Haz would never leave because of the children).
Could this be when parentage/conception, if truly suspect, might be revealed in some fashion?
Also, would this not impact on HFW claiming royal funding to keep ankle biters in the manner to which the little sprogs are accustomed (and by extension, her)?
Not sure how coherent my thoughts are.

I just wonder, if/when the implosion happens, whether it be Haz wanting out or the end of Haz's use in HFW's world domination plan, if there is a split (or indeed, Haz melts completely), the Crown would legally have a say on the who, what, when, where, how of Archie and Doriana...

Or maybe I'm just going a bit doolally myself...

As I post this, another thought, will be interesting to see what happens with the Christening for Doriana. If Haz no longer wants to be a princess, will Doriana be christened into the CoE? Will the Royale Couple still expect bowing and scraping as appropriate for a Blood Princess (merching op, right?) even though you bastards have stolen her birthright because you're racist bigots. OH and sexist. Don't forget sexist.

Edit: I'm really grateful for you all, I received some not-great news about a dear friend and colleague who is battling returned cancer a few hours ago on the other side of the world and to quieten my doom and gloom thoughts after a while of thinking hard, I came here. So thank you 😘
Sad to hear that @NorthernValkyrie, and send you a hug x 🤗 x
( Ithink it's nice that posters feel able to share personal things like Northern has here and know they will be supported and It doesn't matter it's not about H&M. It says a lot about this forum and I bet it's not the case on other sites. )

Re your post, there are so many unanswered questions it's impossible to say what would happen. Until the truth is told - and it's possible that it won't ever be - nobody can make an informed decision. We've all been guessing and speculating for so long it's become second nature!
Thanks to the lies and subterfuge on H&M's part over every aspect of their lives since he met her, it's a waste of time speculating about domicile and titles for their children etc.
We have no idea who Farch is, what he looks like, where he is, where or when he was born, or even if he exists. These facts are not in dispute. This is a laughable situation for the son of No. 6.
We have no idea who the surrogate is for this second child, whether gestational or not. If carried by a surrogate, no title. No idea of birth date but Smeg claims pregnancy (heavily pregnant) and wants a home birth. However she's not at home, possibly hiding with Inmate Doritto while the ginger weasel goes off the rails. Again, a ludicrous situation for No. 6.
We'll have to wait and see what comes out in the wash, but we're getting there slowly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Harkles on Instagram are claiming to have found proof of them staying at Soho House and not Monecito...... and that Meghan is staying at some celeb haunt of a ranch on her own having had a massive strop. The mansion is reportedly empty.........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.