Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry seems to be having childish tantrums,regrettable at 36 but he seems oblivious of the rights or wrongs of his behaviour. Possibly he never had a calm and mature older person to *quietly* confide in, whereas I think William found calm and safety with the normality of the Middleton family.
Harry really reminds me of an infamous Digital Spy poster, 'samthefootball'. He was either autistic or dyspraxic, and all he ever wanted in life was a job and a nice girlfriend just like his brother (who he was insanely jealous of). He was the neediest, most attention-seeking poster ever, always moaning about his father and stepmother. He was banned from multiple sites for constantly whining about his lot in life and generally being a prick. It obviously wasn't Harry, but I like to think it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My views (for what they're worth) on the RF are that they're playing things very cleverly. They're sitting tight and letting the two eeejits show everyone how money grabbing and vindictive they are to get what they want whilst at the same time gently reminding them that at any time they want to they can hand back their titles, all this will slowly seep into the psyche of the general population. Eventually the RF can say see we did everything we could to let them live their lives the way the wished but in the end we had no choice but to remove their titles and all association with them for the reputation of the RF and all it represents. I would just like to add that i would prefer them to say sod this and off with their heads but we can't have everything.
Thanks. Reading this reminded me of something my (English) husband says. He's been involved in a lot of legal conflicts (due to his job) and says that no-matter-what, going 'to law' (court) must be the last option. One must always be seen to have been reasonable and given the other party every opportunity to come clean, settle, negotiate, whatever. That can mean swallowing a huge amount of pride along the way, as one's attackers get more and more vitriolic - but so far, for him, its been the correct course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Some people take to victimhood and embrace it - that's Hazno imho. Glass half empty etc. Would you not think that with every possible kind of advantage behind you you could try and do something good rather than focus on the bad bits? Everyone has bad bits, most people grow out of the blame game.
Just think what normal people of his age of have done. Got jobs, gone on holidays, learned about financial products like mortgages, pensions and insurance, saved up for a first home, got married, thought about having kids and about schools. He has done none of this stuff ever. He is completely useless. Could he mend a tap, change a smoke alarm battery or a light bulb for that matter? No.

Thanks. Reading this reminded me of something my (English) husband says. He's been involved in a lot of legal conflicts (due to his job) and says that no-matter-what, going 'to law' (court) must be the last option. One must always be seen to have been reasonable and given the other party every opportunity to come clean, settle, negotiate whatever. That can mean swallowing a huge amount of pride along the way, as one's attackers get more and more vitriolic - but so far, for him, its been the correct course.
It is - no-one wants a reputation as a person who endlessly sues people - you don't end up with friends that way. They have no real friends; just a few sychophants who are finding that there is no nectar left in the dying flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Saw this by Will Carling about Diana, even she admits it took two people for a relationship to go wrong.View attachment 576784
And earlier this year he practically admitted they did have an affair and he "behaved stupidly"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think MH issues don’t always excuse actions but they do explain them. What I see in Harry is someone who, like his mother before him, is riven with insecurities and paranoia and craves constant reassurance that he is loved and for people to “understand” him. And the more he doesn’t get what he craves the angrier and more reckless he becomes. Diana started with keeping her issues within the family, then she anonymously contributed to a book about her life which painted Charles as cruel, then she went public with a TV interview. Harry is following exactly the same pattern. He is incapable of seeing beyond his view of reality. I hasten to add that not everyone who has mental health issues would be a nice person otherwise so maybe Harry would still be self centred and annoying if he was cured. But right now I think his behaviour is not rational and he has not reached a point where he is able to listen to reason - and maybe he never will.
Agree with both these points. Harry has been manipulated by his narcissistic wife. He had a family, home, friends a job, self esteem with his royal engagements pre Meghan. He got married and has lost all of these one by one. He’s on the other side of the world and gone from Golden boy and eligible bachelor loved by the press and t.v. to someone reviled within a matter of years. He has been estranged from everyone from his past and is stuck with Meghan and her poisonous narrative day in day out. No wonder he’s spouting this narrative. He is brainwashed. Once his mental health reaches rock bottom his wife will leave him.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just think what normal people of his age of have done. Got jobs, gone on holidays, learned about financial products like mortgages, pensions and insurance, saved up for a first home, got married, thought about having kids and about schools. He has done none of this stuff ever. He is completely useless. Could he mend a tap, change a smoke alarm battery or a light bulb for that matter? No.

It is - no-one wants a reputation as a person who endlessly sues people - you don't end up with friends that way. They have no real friends; just a few sychophants who are finding that there is no nectar left in the dying flowers.
They have no real friends; just a few sychophants who are finding that there is no nectar left in the dying flowers.

What a great way to express the cognitive dissonance those sychophantic friends are experiencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They have no real friends; just a few sychophants who are finding that there is no nectar left in the dying flowers.

What a great way to express the cognitive dissonance those sychophantic friends are experiencing.
Yes no glory anymore for them - they are just waiting to be 'markled' and replaced by the next group of 'stupid'.

Reactions: 18
They are a global laughing stock. He is humiliating not only the RF but also the UK.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The day they married, I said. Two children in quick succession then after 5/6 years she’ll leave him. She’s going to break his heart, I just know it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I have just read the latest Harry Markle that was quoted upthread and she makes a fabulous reference to Line of Duty. I know its very early but at some point we must have a thread title along the AC12 lines of
"Harry, stop making a tit of yourself and piss off!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Harkles on Instagram are claiming to have found proof of them staying at Soho House and not Monecito...... and that Meghan is staying at some celeb haunt of a ranch on her own having had a massive strop. The mansion is reportedly empty.........
Hi, is it #the harkles? Found something but not what you're mentioning. Thanks.

Reactions: 6
He seemed fine before Megs got her claws into him. I think she has worked on him over time and convinced him he has mental health problems. Dangerous woman

She is a bleeping nutter even worse than him because she is calculating

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They are a global laughing stock. He is humiliating not only the RF but also the UK.
He really isn't, if they had stopped at the Oprah interview then there would have been some negativity towards the RF, as it is, they have gone too far and are now only humiliating themselves, Smeg knows this and is keeping a low profile now. I think she started the ball rolling and it's now out of her control.

Reactions: 37
Strange. “Their” house appears to be for hire at 700 dollars per hour... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
When Harry had his latest whinge I read that he said that Meghan had noticed he was angry and told him to get therapy.. and I wondered if Meghan noticing he’s angry is in fact Meghan laying the groundwork to say he’s not been a very nice husband when she leaves him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Did you see in a YouTube video, the host was saying that apparently where this picture was taken was absolutely no where near any nurseries whatsoever
Someone who lived in Montecito left a comment somewhere saying the she-witch had been walking around the downtown area with Archie in tow looking to be papped for around two weeks.

I bet a dollar that was taken in the downtown Montecito area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He really isn't, if they had stopped at the Oprah interview then there would have been some negativity towards the RF, as it is, they have gone too far and are now only humiliating themselves, Smeg knows this and is keeping a low profile now. I think she started the ball rolling and it's now out of her control.
I know what you mean and agree in part, but I still feel, as a Brit, that he is humiliating us as well as himself. But he can't or won't see it. Grrr! They make me so 😠

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just because somebody is well off and has led a privileged life does not mean they cannot be mentally ill. Harry is very much his Mother’s son and there is little doubt that Diana had a number of mental health issues. Yes Harry is being tone deaf and oblivious to the problems of those less fortunate than himself. But those suffering with psychiatric conditions do become very inward looking and only able to see the world through their perception of it. I honestly think we are seeing a man in the grip of a mental health crisis and, now that he has effectively isolated himself from most of his family, he is becoming ever more entrenched in his neuroses. I feel sorry for him as I would for anyone suffering with mental health issues and I really think things are not going to end well for him.
Absolutely.
He is in crisis.
She controls him.
Scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.