Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was suggested on a previous thread that the bint had probably already had PWB sign all his possessions over to her in readiness for him being sectioned. Does anyone know the process of detention for mental health concerns in California? Could she as his wife sign on the dotted line?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've had a thought - it's actually been brewing a while πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I think Harry will leave Megan. Whether is was a conscious or subconscious move on his part - she is his stepping stone to the life he wanted to lead. The second baby will be the catalyst (as second babies tend to be). Once he gains celeb status then he will be gone. He won't need her anymore.

Also, H is quite the party guy when it suits him and Meg's isn't (unless she is being paid of course); You know she is in bed by 9pm like the rest of the woke crowd in Hollywood, he will love that new found freedom and possibly start cheating on her or they will star to argue ALOT.

It's not rocket science, it's a story as old as time.
I also believe he will be the one to go.

When it happens, it'll be baton down the hatches because the she-witch will go bonkers.

He been so spoilt his whole life he has no concept of loyalty or sticking it out until the bitter end.

He will blind side her.

Reactions: 35
I think that is a photoshopped photo

On the other thread, someone posted about the weirdness of Merchie Mansion, who owns it, who lives there, why it appears empty,

PWB told Dax that Archie was papped on his first day of school...less than two years old....on a Thursday...in April...in LA. LA is an hour from Montecito, which means that they are probably in living in LA. There was little chance they could afford Montecito anyway.

I wonder if she convinced him to stop taking his meds because the boy is spiraling. I’m convinced that she made every move, thinking he would put his foot down and say no and she would have an excuse to divorce him (claiming he left her) . She underestimated the depths to which he is willing to be humiliated and humiliate his family. She keeps amping things up, and he goes right along. Since she can’t get him to leave her, she is setting up the narrative for her to be forced to leave for safety. However, that would cut her out of the big money in the long term.

It’s harsh, but she would probably really love for him to commit suicide. It’s sick but his devolution is frightening. She would be the noble and forever victim (I tried to save him when the family wouldn’t) The family would be forced to include her and the children in everything and fund them on her terms forevermore.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Congrats on the new thread again folks ❀ I couldn't keep up with the last one, finally caught up yesterday and now there's another new one πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

All this nonsense and tit that's coming from him about his family now, and all his mental health troubles, well I am appalled then if it's all true why was he ever passed fit to join the army?

It's been discussed before but I'm afraid my view is if it is true and he is that bad and has had issues for years then it should never have been allowed & those who did allow it want investigating. πŸ‘

Reactions: 43
Many thanks to @Mairag for new thread title.

Quick recap of old thread:

We don't like Harry's wife
We're discovering that we like Harry even less.
There were lots of lovely photo's of Charles and his sons when they were younger
HW is very quiet, what is she plotting?
Suggestions that they're living in seperate spaces with no one at the house in Montecuntford.
Harry can't keep his mouth shut and every thing is Daddy's fault and his grandparents.
He doesn't like the genes he inherited because they cause him pain.
He's not going to allow his own children to inherit the painful genes.
He upset the US because he thinks the first amendment is bonkers.
Everyone in the world realised that he's bonkers.
Everyone thinks he should have the titles removed.
People are wondering why he hasn't given them up voluntarily.
Can't think of anything else, sorry, please add stuff if it's missing from here.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...d-his-job-just-cant-shut-his-whiny-gob.19386/
Thank you @Cassandra333 and @Mairag for setting up new thread and great title.

Reactions: 15
I keep reading posts about Harry being taken off his Meds.

Has it been officially confirmed that he was taking medication (and what for?)

Reactions: 18
My views (for what they're worth) on the RF are that they're playing things very cleverly. They're sitting tight and letting the two eeejits show everyone how money grabbing and vindictive they are to get what they want whilst at the same time gently reminding them that at any time they want to they can hand back their titles, all this will slowly seep into the psyche of the general population. Eventually the RF can say see we did everything we could to let them live their lives the way the wished but in the end we had no choice but to remove their titles and all association with them for the reputation of the RF and all it represents. I would just like to add that i would prefer them to say sod this and off with their heads but we can't have everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Loopylala101 (@loopylala101) Tweeted: @MarleyBoo1 @Lond0nCall1ng Here are some of @ Murky_Megs fake/paid-for troll accts. πŸ˜‰:
@Remi16057379
@M72272473
@Agata71540405
@SHAFIQU25246505
@MaryMcm4245
@SayedAl73329935
@alexand12424331
@Abheer50502325
@DebNanna
@SusanGrambos
@monique_matefi

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Mairag for the title and @cassandra for the recap.

Articles in the D Express today about removing the titles and it's great that this is now in the open. It must have come from the Palace so I bet they've made the decision and are possibly testing the water, though they say "it is understood that no formal moves are planned to strip the couple of their titles ... the pressure for them to be relinquished demonstrates how deep the sense of betrayal has become in the Palace". Excellent news after all this time!
Only one pro-Smeg and Hazzno article, from the CEO of Republic who doesn't seem to realise he's fighting a losing battle against the British public.

Long article about pollution, and abuse and exploitation of workers by P&G contractors in Malaysia and deforestation in Canada. Smeg and Hazzno did not carry out due diligence before going into partnership with P&G. This deal has brought into focus the damage to the environment caused by palm-oil production and cutting trees down for toilet paper.

However, sod the pollution and exploitation of workers! Smeg and Hazzno drone that their partnership "will focus on gender equality and more inclusive online spaces". Try telling that to workers in Malaysia with their polluted rivers, who aren't online and have few issues with "gender" let alone inclusivity. This inane and irrelevant comment from supposed wildlife lovers and environmentalists.
P&G have been markled and exposed, and I hope this bad publicity forces a rethink. Bet they wish they'd never clapped eyes on Minge. This is going to cost them one way or another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.