Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the SAS and MI5 when you really need them. This pair of fucktards are committing treason left right and centre and absolutely no one is calling them out on it, or doing anything about it. My piss is boiling.
They seem to be going at about 250% at the moment, don't they? I'm hopeful it isn't sustainable.

Reactions: 16
I suspect H&m have an insider leaking them the ans for appearances, zooms, announcements etc within the RF because it is absolutely uncanny how they seem to know just when to release their flatulence to overshadow anything TQ, C & C Music Factory or W&K do within seconds or a few hours before, UK time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I agree. Charles won't do anything against his mother’s wishes as she is a recent widow and still calls the shots as Queen. He will stay quiet until he becomes King but I think once he attains power he will take steps against the Harkles because he won’t want to be perceived as weak. Although Charles is quite sensitive I don't think that he forgives easily and if the Harkles continue to try and drag the monarchy down he will remove their titles etc.
He also has Wills backing to cut the fuckers off. It's a win win. He's a sensitive soul ... with a core of steel and shouldn't be underestimated. PWB has opened his gob and slammed the family who gave him everything just once too often.

Reactions: 27
I suspect H&m have an insider leaking them the ans for appearances, zooms, announcements etc within the RF because it is absolutely uncanny how they seem to know just when to release their flatulence to overshadow anything TQ, C & C Music Factory or W&K do within seconds or a few hours before, UK time.
I wonder if Haz still has access to the digital Family Diary or some equivalent. The RF may need to change their passwords :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So that's the 4th religion she has
I was wondering that too - obviously being on the outside of the firm now, they wouldn't have access to the other Royal's work schedules, yet the Harkles always seem to produce some puff PR whenever the other Royal's promote one of their royal engagements!
Saying that, they produce puff PR almost daily, so it is inevitably going to coincide with other Royal events!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This bleep has been planning this from before they were engaged. Wasn't there something about her sneakily taking photos of inside KP and getting ran out of the place? ? The Camb's apartments I think? All fodder for her 'DoCuMeNtArY'. How on earth is it possible for a scheme like this to continue somewhat to plan for so many years? Who's bleeping bankrolling her? To what gain? Is it her and her alone, that is the orchestrator of this whole sorry saga? If so, she's some bleeping piece of work and I don't mean that as a compliment... She's as scheming and manipulative as you will ever see. She has effectively infiltrated the British Royal Family, one of thee oldest, most powerful families in the world via deception and fraud. How can anyone think for just one second that this woman is genuine in her love for PWB, is a decent human being or has good intentions?!? Anyone that supports this scum bucket of a woman needs to be lobotomised.

It's actually worrying how easy it has been for her. Harpy being as thick as mushy peas helped greatly I imagine.
So can’t this witch be arrested for this? I get it’s “family” but she’s attacking the institution.

Reactions: 16
Harry & Meghan #103

Harry "Truman" at the zoo
Obviously thinks he's better than you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The problem is that it won't all be UK (or Commonwealth) people voting.
I think if you take into account all the service men and women and former ones along with police officers who serve the Queen, that is a huge number of people who maybe don't bother with social media. the odds are that the numbers are much higher.

Reactions: 12
So, how many religions has HW embraced now (Is Scientology classed as a religion?) - is it 4?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are the SAS and MI5 when you really need them. This pair of fucktards are committing treason left right and centre and absolutely no one is calling them out on it, or doing anything about it. My piss is boiling.

Bloody Treason more like.
The comment about the 1st amendment is going to backfire. Biden or KH will look at that and want nothing to do with them. As it went uncorrected, Gary (as apparently he liked to be called by the women -like Cherie in Calgary- he tried to pick up in bars while in North America) will double down and make more and more outrageously stupid and unqualified comments about other countries' governments/judicial or political systems, and then attack the UK. Boris doesn't really have the grounds to take the parliamentary measures to strip them of all their titles (including prince) and his presence in the line of succession but the trajectory suggests he probably might, and TQ will proba ly be happy to accept these measures. Right now itbis a really stinky family spat ....

• Wow
A good review of the podcast...except I dont think he/she realises that Harry was being played by Dax!

Dax or Monica introduced all the contentious subjects...parenting.....attitude towards the media....and it was Dax who suggested Harry was living a life like the Truman show, Harry just agreed!

Dax did start off by saying he had no interest at all in monarchy, or even from his comments about visiting Afghanistan, on entertainment tours, that much interest in the military... and i dont think he is a sympathetic host to Harry. It just a way for Dax to cynically get thousands of clicks.

I can imagine why Harry gets so cross with the media though, because he is too ''thick'' to cope with media scrutiny and interviews. Who on earth lets him do this kind of thing!
If you say something contentious it will get reported as such.....this is surely such basic media training...how on earth has Harry not learnt something quite so simple?

I dont think that Harry intended to say things in such a contentious kind of way...he was heavily led towards it by the interviewers!

But ignorance surely shouldnt be an excuse! if he puts himself up to do these kinds of interviews then Harry needs to take the consequences...I think this is like the fake Greta interview!
His poor family having to cope with this mud slinging!!
My impressionis it's very similar to PA's interview in the way that both men are so completely tied up.in themselves and disconnected from reality (including their effect on other humans). So up themselves and lacking brainpower to abstract ideas that they really 'don't get' what others are on about.

• Heart
how is this different from the "truman show"? I thought he didn't want his life to be a Truman show. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I doubt they will show anyone's faces but their own. RF or other people who are in it could sue if they were filmed and shown without consent. It could be an entire hour of just them. :sick: We might need IV antiemetics.
“There’s no such thing as a free lunch”
In other words he has to pay for that Netflix Deal he’s made...... paying in the sum of throwing the whole RF under the bus and revealing private conversations.
Boring Fart don’t mention any family members name again! see how popular you are then 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
There was a documentary on it some years ago, can't remember for the life of me who fronted it, but it ended up with them following him in black cars and him literally screaming at them over holocaust denial. It's shocking how frightening they are. I hope Meghan and Harry are nowhere near it.
it was a guy from the BBC john something

Reactions: 8
So, how many religions has HW embraced now (Is Scientology classes as a religion?) - is it 4?
In America it is, I'm not sure about anywhere else. What's the other ones, I haven't heard about that?

Reactions: 5
I've got a strong feeling there's going to be a big announcement very soon, not sure if from smegs side or RF, but it's coming, I can feel it in my water 😉

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A good review of the podcast...except I dont think he/she realises that Harry was being played by Dax!

Dax or Monica introduced all the contentious subjects...parenting.....attitude towards the media....and it was Dax who suggested Harry was living a life like the Truman show, Harry just agreed!

Dax did start off by saying he had no interest at all in monarchy, or even from his comments about visiting Afghanistan, on entertainment tours, that much interest in the military... and i dont think he is a sympathetic host to Harry. It just a way for Dax to cynically get thousands of clicks.

I can imagine why Harry gets so cross with the media though, because he is too ''thick'' to cope with media scrutiny and interviews. Who on earth lets him do this kind of thing!
If you say something contentious it will get reported as such.....this is surely such basic media training...how on earth has Harry not learnt something quite so simple?

I dont think that Harry intended to say things in such a contentious kind of way...he was heavily led towards it by the interviewers!

But ignorance surely shouldnt be an excuse! if he puts himself up to do these kinds of interviews then Harry needs to take the consequences...I think this is like the fake Greta interview!
His poor family having to cope with this mud slinging!!
Did you listen to it @Milliemoo? I didn't . Was wondering if William and Kate got a mention? Haven't read anywhere that they were....hoping hazza has been warned about mentioning them 🤞

Reactions: 8
Interesting thread regarding PWBW and where she could be living:
BTW Fawn has produced good ☕ previously 😉
Click on the tweet for the whole thread.

Ooh, maybe she's out for Tom Cruise if PWB's "charms" have passed their sell by date 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever it is needs to be fired. There's a traitor in the ranks 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know, I think the article does have real sources but just yesterday Wooton was claiming exclusive sources saying Charles was desperate for them back now that Jason Knauf was gone.

I still don't think HM or Charles will take them away. Maybe pressure them to be the ones to say they want to be Harry and Meghan Harkle but not get parliament to strip them. Maybe use it as a bargaining tool. For one thing she'd probably have to do the same to Andrew and possibly his daughters and I don't think she wants that.

2nd there was a huge amount of anger/sympathy when Diana lost her HRH officially and she was just a married in. IF she strips Sussex off Harry it will make them martyrs for their cause of perpetual victimhood. Then there would be a whole lot of drama about why is this going through Parliament during a crisis etc...
I feel its a completely different story with Megabitch and the dimwit. Diana was beloved at the time her HRH was taken away. The PR people had done a number on PC and portrayed Diana as the wronged innocent girl who fell in love with a prince. Whether true or not, and we know it was all made up, she had a lot of the public on her side. But with H&M people are screaming out for their titles to go. I cant remember a time where it seems like the whole country want the same thing.....removes those titles, Some people feel so strongly about it that they say things like they would give up on the RF if they dont do anything. Its amazing the hate that a huge amount of the public have for them. The losers will scream and yell, make allegations which we have all heard anyway. Of course their sugers will cry and moan. But from what I can tell, the RF will have the entire nation behind them and with that they will weather the storm and move forward. Timing is the key and how its done, but I think the RF will have more problems if they do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.