Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps they need to let them retain the titles, like they did with the HRH, but prevent them using them in any work capacity? He then has to be Hazno Sussex or Hazno Windsor for work purposes?

But he definitely needs removing from the line of succession.

ETA I would much prefer official title removal, but this may be the best we can’t get, without it backfiring on the RF. Unless Boris is prepared to take the flack.
Good point. Although I thought that had already been agreed at the start, that they were not to use their titles for commercial gain.

Reactions: 17
Jeremy Vine is twit of the highest order. Cannot abide the rude imbecilic ass wipe.
That girl Storm is a bit of a pointless ornament in his show as well, surpried she was kept on after Matthew Wright left he was a pain as well

Reactions: 11
View attachment 576127
It seems that poor Archie has now lost granny Doria as well!!
Ah, so that's why Doria hasn't been seen or heard in ages! Never thought her own mother would be markled.

It's all coming out now, just when you think they can't do anything else. Like watching a real life horror movie play out before our eyes

Reactions: 25
Totally believe that will happen. 100percent. That way farchie and farchella are all he has and he will double down on the efforts to keep them i the line of succession and therefore mm relevant (ie paid). That means hiding any surrogacy or dna questions with every reaource they've got. Also makes him less attractive to women who would like to have children of her own.
Wouldn't have thought he could get any more less attractive however I suppose he is someone's type :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think they would be in that cult for several reasons:
(P.S. we have to be careful how we discuss this particular organization because they have tentacles everywhere and don’t want people and sites to start getting harassed)
- most top members are only used for promotion to gather other members
- while there are some notable famous people, it is literally a kiss of social death to be part of that organization.
- big corporations will avoid them due to this particular organization being so dirty and involved into everything. We know the wife loves money wayyy too much.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wonder what the royal family think about all the surrogacy rumours because they are everywhere on social media, not just on this forum. I know not everyone believes that they used a surrogate but nothing has been done to stop or refute these stories if its not true 🤔

If they know the rumours to be true then that really does effect Archie and the new sprog in terms of the line of sucession. Now the traitors are out of the country they could literally pass off any child as their own. Nobody knows what Archiedoll looks like and the royal family have only seen him as a baby once or twice. They'll probably never see the new baby. I wonder if Charles will insist on a DNA test when the new kid arrives? I bloody well would if I was him.
I think this is why they absolutely have to remove PWB from the line of succession too. His vile wife regularly passes off her friend’s child as her own, even her mouthpiece Scabies says she enjoys trolling the public with bogus photos of “Archie”. I do think they have a child, but I think it was born to a surrogate. I don’t know if that child actually has Harry’s DNA or not. In terms of intelligence, it might not be a bad thing if Archie didn’t 😂 but that does leave a lot of questions as to whether he should be in the line of succession.

More importantly though, I think HM and PC need to have a serious and honest conversation about if they truly think PWB is fit to be King - because as long as he is in the line of succession and all the heirs before him are in one family (Williams’s) then that is always a (horrifying) possibility. PWB has shown himself to lack the necessity diplomacy, duty or intellect to be King. They need to deliver a very clear ultimatum now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well awful as it is to say is John Travolta still single and grieving? He is a scientologist right?

Tom Cruise is seeing a latest co-star also probably too high up for Meghan.

Can't think of any more male scientologists who are available if Meghan divorces Harry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Good point. Although I thought that had already been agreed at the start, that they were not to use their titles for commercial gain.
Something had, but it’s clearly not being enforced, unless that was just the HRH? Maybe they need to tell them what names they can use, or the titles will go?

Reactions: 13
Latest Harry Markle

"Harry’s Podcast Takes The P | Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire!" https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com/2021/05/15/harrys-podcast-takes-the-p/
A good review of the podcast...except I dont think he/she realises that Harry was being played by Dax!

Dax or Monica introduced all the contentious subjects...parenting.....attitude towards the media....and it was Dax who suggested Harry was living a life like the Truman show, Harry just agreed!

Dax did start off by saying he had no interest at all in monarchy, or even from his comments about visiting Afghanistan, on entertainment tours, that much interest in the military... and i dont think he is a sympathetic host to Harry. It just a way for Dax to cynically get thousands of clicks.

I can imagine why Harry gets so cross with the media though, because he is too ''thick'' to cope with media scrutiny and interviews. Who on earth lets him do this kind of thing!
If you say something contentious it will get reported as such.....this is surely such basic media training...how on earth has Harry not learnt something quite so simple?

I dont think that Harry intended to say things in such a contentious kind of way...he was heavily led towards it by the interviewers!

But ignorance surely shouldnt be an excuse! if he puts himself up to do these kinds of interviews then Harry needs to take the consequences...I think this is like the fake Greta interview!
His poor family having to cope with this mud slinging!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Henry Mountbatten-Windsor, formerly known as Prince, the Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, Baron Kilkeel.

Hmm. On one hand I could see her being into Scientology. Basically an exclusive club for rich weirdos (in my opinion!!) but also I don't think she'd like to relinquish control over anything in her life.
Danja Zone's latest video discusses the possibility that they are Scientolgists now, though JCMH was reluctant at first. A large part of the process to becoming 'clear' (higest level of Scientology) is discarding those who you regard as poisonous, and regressing back into childhood traumas. İ don't think Smeg would 1) give money to them 2) relinquish control to them.

Reactions: 20
It's a vile organisation run by psychopaths. They indoctrinate and treat people terribly but it's all about money and power. Smeg and Hazno would be welcomed with open arms. They would be able to rise up the ranks quickly.

If Hazno rejects it and she joins then their marriage is over.

Maybe she has been a Scientologist for years and that’s who is backing her. If anyone is, and she isn’t just a dangerous nutter operating solo

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes they can pee on his legs then bite his ankles
HMTQ corgis don't like him anyway so I'm sure it would be no hardship at all for them to take a chunk out of the poisonous little weasel. Dogs are excellent judges of character. They know a goodie from a baddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scientology is an evil cult that is basically a billion dollar money laundering scheme and the higher ups don't even believe what they preach. It's just a way to literally and mentally imprison their followers and milk them out of all their cash.

That said if you're rich and famous you can do whatever you want. They're very anti drug yet Peaches Geldof openly did heroin in their "Celebrity Centre" all they care about with rich/famous people is giving them whatever they want in exchange for large donations and publicity. Although they keep quieter on the publicity these days after so many famous people "Blew for Good" and told all their nasty little secrets to the world.

So the Harkles would be free to say/do whatever they want as long as they put money in Davy Miscavige's pocket.

That said I'm not sure I see Megain joining at this point. 10-15 years ago, yes but there's too much dirty laundry out there for this to be worth it and it's basically become both a joke and a "oh, yeah they're pretty evil" topic and anyone who is known as a scieno is pretty much looked at in askance. Elizabeth Moss gets a lot of clap backs for being in The Handmaid's Tale and being a member of an abusive cult. They don't have the power in Hollywood they once had. They'd be better off joining one of the other celebrity "churches".

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh Lord, they really are stupid. This is going to end badly for them and anyone involved
Where are the SAS and MI5 when you really need them. This pair of fucktards are committing treason left right and centre and absolutely no one is calling them out on it, or doing anything about it. My piss is boiling.

Couldn't they be done for spying?
Bloody Treason more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.