Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t have any trouble following their ‘give birth in complete silence policy’ would she
I've just remembered that Scientology is against psychiatric help and taking medication for things like depression!
That doesn't bode well for Hazno who is clearly more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic 🙄

They audit you and make you think you are a terrible person. Oh oh....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
In respect of scientology isn't there a group of people who rescue people from their clutches and try to de- program them. Perhaps this is what the RF need to do to rescue PWB, he surely needs some help from somewhere.
Trouble is what the hell would he do afterwards - no one wants him. I certainly would never trust him. The RF must be tearing their hair out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Scientology is definitely a cult. They “encourage” their members to cut off family who are non scientologists. If Smegsy lured #6 into it, and he’s been brainwashed, it does explain his sudden new attitude towards his own family. I never understood how he could turn against William of all people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Oh gawd.:eek:Last year I was going through some old albums borrowed from my mum and came across a really nice photo of myself in my early 20's. So, saying nothing but feeling quite smug I showed it to hubby. He responds" Oh yes, that's M*** J*****. I used to go out with her before we met. Where did you get that photo Freda?" And yes, he was dead serious and utterly mortified when informed it was his WIFE! Bastard.:mad:

So anyway I left him lying there ...
He’s so utterly pathetic.

To sit and bleat ‘poor me’ when he’s grown up in luxury with every single whim catered for is bleeping insulting and so ignorant of true suffering and neglect of love faced by children around the world.

I bleeping loathe him.

Well said and I feel exactly the same, he doesn't have any redeeming features at all and the woman he married has less than zero, they are bleeping parasites and need removing from the public eye asap!

Reactions: 15
I've just remembered that Scientology is against psychiatric help and taking medication for things like depression!
That doesn't bode well for Hazno who is clearly more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic 🙄

They audit you and make you think you are a terrible person. Oh oh....
GLIB!! (Tom Cruise on one of his rants)

If any of this is true, it really makes a mockery of all their spouting out about mental health. They don't believe in any mental illness, not even post natal depression. Very peculiar people indeed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Scientology is definitely a cult. They “encourage” their members to cut off family who are non scientologists. If Smegsy lured #6 into it, and he’s been brainwashed, it does explain his sudden new attitude towards his own family. I never understood how he could turn against William of all people.
It's a vile organisation run by psychopaths. They indoctrinate and treat people terribly but it's all about money and power. Smeg and Hazno would be welcomed with open arms. They would be able to rise up the ranks quickly.

If Hazno rejects it and she joins then their marriage is over.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I just remembered there’s a documentary about Scientology called ‘Going Clear’. It’s on Netflix now I think. Pretty scary stuff. Now that I think about it, some Smegsy speech patterns like not wanting “negativity” does sound like Scientology speak. Or is it just California speak?

It's a vile organisation run by psychopaths. They indoctrinate and treat people terribly but it's all about money and power. Smeg and Hazno would be welcomed with open arms. They would be able to rise up the ranks quickly.

Yep. They're a really scary bunch. After Leah Remini left they literally set up websites to try and discredit her. If Meghan joins I really don't see Harry having enough backbone to say no. He's so easily led. He'd be a scientologist's wet dream.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Problem is, I don’t think Hazno has enough of his own convictions to reject it.

• Sad
If he has joined a different ‘religion’ would he be out of line of succession?
One must be Anglican to become the monarch as they hold the title of Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
Sounds an easy way to kick him out of position number 6!

Reactions: 30

Where's Leah Rimini when you need her!
I think this is all part of PWBW plan. PWB ends up having a breakdown, lashing out(metaphorically, hopefully not physically) and she plays the victim. Oh he was so awful to live with, so abusive and mentally unstable. We had to flee for our lives and Tom C and John T were kind enough to give me sanctuary...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Louis Theroux’s documentary on Scientology and their methods is an eye-opener.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If Titles are taken away, they have to also find a way to stop him being a Prince as well.
Otherwise there is no point removing the Dukedom etc because he's a Prince by birth and Meghan is Princess Harry.

Take the "lesser" titles and we just KNOW she will be called Princess Meghan instead of Princess Harry.
And thats much more annoying.

They need to find a way to remove his Prince status and use his "stepping back from being a working Royal" as the reason.
Perhaps they need to let them retain the titles, like they did with the HRH, but prevent them using them in any work capacity? He then has to be Hazno Sussex or Hazno Windsor for work purposes?

But he definitely needs removing from the line of succession.

ETA I would much prefer official title removal, but this may be the best we can’t get, without it backfiring on the RF. Unless Boris is prepared to take the flack.

Reactions: 18
Louis Theroux’s documentary on Scientology and their methods is an eye-opener.
There was a documentary on it some years ago, can't remember for the life of me who fronted it, but it ended up with them following him in black cars and him literally screaming at them over holocaust denial. It's shocking how frightening they are. I hope Meghan and Harry are nowhere near it.

• Wow
She has prob made him have the snip anyway so he when he leaves her he won't father anymore kids
Totally believe that will happen. 100percent. That way farchie and farchella are all he has and he will double down on the efforts to keep them i the line of succession and therefore mm relevant (ie paid). That means hiding any surrogacy or dna questions with every reaource they've got. Also makes him less attractive to women who would like to have children of her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Serious question- can a prince be stripped of everything and be made a commoner? Not just losing HRH and the dukedom. What would the process be? I’m guessing it’ll need to involve parliament?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Love this Flairey, he doesn't actually own anything does he? his inheritance from the Queen Mum isn't due yet and just hope that it is legally tied up so that fucker cannot get her mingy mitts on it. I understood that all crown properties are owned by the Monarchy so no claim there.

By the way I can still open that post with the fellatio Queen doing her thing, no sausages for me tonight thanks!
I'm sure I read somewhere Princess Anne is in charge of the Queen mother's money and that she'd upped the age on it to stop him getting his hands on it. I've no idea if this is true but given that Anne blanked him at the funeral I'd like to think its right. However, I'm sure I also read that as they are in California, she has no right to any inheritances he may have. But ... they can't divorce in America only here in UK I believe. In which case the inheritance thing gets blown out the water. Either way I don't want that skanky, horrible, narcissistic, ugly footed, family destroying, hag faced, carpet burned kneed old slut, getting her filthy grabbing hands on any royal pennies thankyou very much. HFW can duck right off and move on to the next sucker with mummy issues. Sooner rather than later would suit me fine. Whilst we're on the subject of bleeping off PWB can as. Whiny little bastard can go live in Africa where he can get eaten by a lion or stampede by an angry bull elephant who has already heard of him.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.