Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. But, however repulsive and entitled Andrew was in his interview, the one positive thing is that he didn't trash his family and his country. Or blame his sordid behaviour on his Mum and Dad. So there is that. Small consolation, I know.
Also Andrew said “Thank you “ after sex unlike grumpy Harry 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh I’ve only just noticed I’m a very important person😊
All round to my place to celebrate
In groups of 5 at a time only you will have to take turns
We can play games I don’t have a pin ,tail or a donkey
So it will be throw the hatchet at hazno and pop the moonbump piñata
I’ll do a bbq but no sausages
The thought of a richmond makes feel :sick:
Happy VIP Day! Major congratulations :) I always enjoy your posts ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HMTQ corgis don't like him anyway so I'm sure it would be no hardship at all for them to take a chunk out of the poisonous little weasel. Dogs are excellent judges of character. They know a goodie from a baddie.
Except according to Hawwy they loved Sméagol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
With H now being an expert on parenting, let's see how he fares in 20 years time with his kids. Maybe he will think PC wasn't so bad after all. As said by Tony Parsons in the Sun today.
Hazno giving parenting advice or dissing his own dad is just so laughable! He's like a pregnant acquaintance of mine who drove a Range Rover with white leather seats, claimed she will never let her kid eat in the car, and within 18 months the car seats looked like a dump and she downgraded to a car with a darker interior.
I do feel for Archie though, he'll be messed up either way, and if this scientology stuff holds any true, he'll be whisked off to some Sea Org training camp. If the RF wishes to see him, ever, they should get their act together, literally.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hazno giving parenting advice or dissing his own dad is just so laughable! He's like a pregnant acquaintance of mine who drove a Range Rover with white leather seats, claimed she will never let her kid eat in the car, and within 18 months the car seats looked like a dump and she downgraded to a car with a darker interior.
I do feel for Archie though, he'll be messed up either way, and if this scientology stuff holds any true, he'll be whisked off to some Sea Org training camp. If the RF wishes to see him, ever, they should get their act together, literally.
I feel like the RF have to intervene for the safety of the children

• Wow
Reactions: 23
HM has gone to Balmoral to grieve but what if she's also gone to be out of reach of certain family members while PC "deals" with them.

She will have assistants screening her calls and she's not somewhere you can just pop in for a quick chat.

If PC is planning to slim down the monarchy and remove PWB and Andrew in particular from the line of succession, now would be the perfect time.

Andrew can bluster all he wants but he's in no position to protest and I think that whatever is done to PWB & PWBW will be announced as having been done, at their request, regretfully by the rf but that they remain much loved family members.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's a vile organisation run by psychopaths. They indoctrinate and treat people terribly but it's all about money and power. Smeg and Hazno would be welcomed with open arms. They would be able to rise up the ranks quickly.

If Hazno rejects it and she joins then their marriage is over.
It really is vile!! I recommend the podcast “Scientology:The Aftermath” with Leah Remini and Mike Rinder (ex members) as well as the blog. Talks about how messed up the whole cult is and how they easily destroy people and reputations

Reactions: 9
The latest pictures I have seen of H he looks totally different, haggard and his eyes look manic is it drugs or insanity?? One of his by Grandfathers George was insane, perhaps it is I inherited

Do not subscribe to Twitter I rely on you all to tell us is there anything going on, apart from the usual rabid sugars

Reactions: 20
My wish for the day: Hazbeen to STOP talking about his mother. Diana was a human being with virtues and faults just like the rest of us. Let the poor woman REST IN PEACE. She's been dead for decades fgs. Just SHUT UP about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The latest pictures I have seen of H he looks totally different, haggard and his eyes look manic is it drugs or insanity?? One of his by Grandfathers George was insane, perhaps it is I inherited
Might be. He seems to have been a bit of a challenge since early childhood. Interesting article from 2013.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Might be. He seems to have been a bit of a challenge since early childhood. Interesting article from 2013.

So he's always been problematic. Just had a look at the comments under the article and I wonder how different they'd be if it was published now instead of 2013.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.