Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is vile!! I recommend the podcast “Scientology:The Aftermath” with Leah Remini and Mike Rinder (ex members) as well as the blog. Talks about how messed up the whole cult is and how they easily destroy people and reputations
Also the book by David Miscavige's niece Jenna Miscavige who was brought up in the cult.
It's a heck of a read.

Reactions: 5
The latest pictures I have seen of H he looks totally different, haggard and his eyes look manic is it drugs or insanity?? One of his by Grandfathers George was insane, perhaps it is I inherited

Do not subscribe to Twitter I rely on you all to tell us is there anything going on, apart from the usual rabid sugars
Ohhh he is genuinely on something. He is not in control of his faculties at the moment. His family must be beside themselves. Despite the public stabbing in the back and throwing under the bus he is doing to his family, they must be so worried watching him descend into what is obviously a very troubled man. Any caring family would. To do it in such a public forum must be just Pure hell for all of them. The rest of us with troubled family members get to do it in relative privacy. His poor Nan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.