Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a strong feeling there's going to be a big announcement very soon, not sure if from smegs side or RF, but it's coming, I can feel it in my water 😉
Me to LadyMuck my antennae is quivering but let's hope it is detrimental to these fuckwits, we are all sick of them now

Reactions: 16
My impressionis it's very similar to PA's interview in the way that both men are so completely tied up.in themselves and disconnected from reality (including their effect on other humans). So up themselves and lacking brainpower to abstract ideas that they really 'don't get' what others are on about.
Very true. But, however repulsive and entitled Andrew was in his interview, the one positive thing is that he didn't trash his family and his country. Or blame his sordid behaviour on his Mum and Dad. So there is that. Small consolation, I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Prince Charles is getting time to become accustomed to the stability in family life that comes with his very solid relationship with Camilla and his extremely good relationship with William and Catherine. He is also witnessing the force that is Catherine’s family, which is so loyal and so very quiet. Also the Clarence house social media account is constantly bombarded with respect from British people and people from all over the world.

Harry has no idea what a force this will make Charles when he becomes King.

Prince Charles wish to streamline the monarchy was on the record for years.

Expect to be streamlined Harry, and oh boy will we all enjoy it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Interesting thread regarding PWBW and where she could be living:
BTW Fawn has produced good ☕ previously 😉
Click on the tweet for the whole thread.

Ok so I read this tweet earlier, but thought I'd have another look. I think it may have been removed, as I can no longer open it 😳

Oh - I can get in now. Odd ...

Reactions: 9
Why are they waiting? I know HM is no t one who embraces change very well but these two have just gone too far now and must be stopped because once titles are gone they have nothing left to merch on and those children will always be held as a bargaining chip against C.

We need some decisive action as people are getting truly pissed off and it is just giving more fodder to the anti monarchy group to use

Reactions: 20
There was a documentary on it some years ago, can't remember for the life of me who fronted it, but it ended up with them following him in black cars and him literally screaming at them over holocaust denial. It's shocking how frightening they are. I hope Meghan and Harry are nowhere near it.
Panorama - John Sweeney. There’s a whole thread about Scientology with all the docs to look for

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't believe that Harry's wife would join Scientology. She'd have to give them her own money for a start and she'd have to accept being controlled by them. She might have looked into it in order to see how easy it would be to control them and make money from them. But she'd have soon realised that there's no way they'd have let that happen.
Plus Scientology have such a bad reputation now no one would want to be involved with them.
She is suspiciously quiet and I have no doubt that she'll be plotting. It's going to be interesting to see especially as everything she does blows up in her face.
Harry's clearly in LaLa land. He's believing his own (positive) publicity and that's always bad.
To be honest, I'd rather the monarchy kept a dignified silence at the moment. Somethings are better left to play out. When people see the RF going about their business and doing the work that they do, they'll compare it to the Harkles and the Harkles won't come out of it looking good.
I like the idea that the Harkles are being pressurised into giving up the titles voluntarily. If they don't, then they'll look worse.
Ultimately they're both thick and can only ever put themselves first.
I thought it very telling that in the Oprah interview, HW commentated that she grew up around celebrities. What she failed to understand was the RF might be celebrated but they're not celebrities. They're public servants. Think I might have said that before so I'll shut up now, don't want to repeat myself :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh I’ve only just noticed I’m a very important person😊
All round to my place to celebrate
In groups of 5 at a time only you will have to take turns
We can play games I don’t have a pin ,tail or a donkey
So it will be throw the hatchet at hazno and pop the moonbump piñata
I’ll do a bbq but no sausages
The thought of a richmond makes feel :sick:
Congratulations ! X

Reactions: 10
With H now being an expert on parenting, let's see how he fares in 20 years time with his kids. Maybe he will think PC wasn't so bad after all. As said by Tony Parsons in the Sun today.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel its a completely different story with Megabitch and the dimwit. Diana was beloved at the time her HRH was taken away. The PR people had done a number on PC and portrayed Diana as the wronged innocent girl who fell in love with a prince. Whether true or not, and we know it was all made up, she had a lot of the public on her side. But with H&M people are screaming out for their titles to go. I cant remember a time where it seems like the whole country want the same thing.....removes those titles, Some people feel so strongly about it that they say things like they would give up on the RF if they dont do anything. Its amazing the hate that a huge amount of the public have for them. The losers will scream and yell, make allegations which we have all heard anyway. Of course their sugers will cry and moan. But from what I can tell, the RF will have the entire nation behind them and with that they will weather the storm and move forward. Timing is the key and how its done, but I think the RF will have more problems if they do nothing.
I agree. I also think that the timing will be chosen with a wary eye on repercussions on British relations the world stage.

The behaviour of our RF affects diplomatic/political relations not only with the US, a big 'partner' (but probably more like frenemy) with strong anti-Brit elements in its politics, but also affects very sensitive issues in Commonwealth countries. There will be a good time to hoik the traitors out, but it mustn't permit them to look like martyrs of persecution by (a) the evil empire (b) British racism/racist media (c) vindictive dysfunctional family.

When will that time be? H'mm. When the Markles have shown themselves to be money-grubbing, tawdry liars, and best of all have displayed anti-American values. Bring on the day when Hazno opens his big mouth about guns. Attacks on the Constitution and the Flag press the same buttons for patriotic Americans as attacks on Brenda & co. do for us.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Totally believe that will happen. 100percent. That way farchie and farchella are all he has and he will double down on the efforts to keep them i the line of succession and therefore mm relevant (ie paid). That means hiding any surrogacy or dna questions with every reaource they've got. Also makes him less attractive to women who would like to have children of her own.
Vasectomies can be reversed in many cases. My hubby had his reversed (narc first wife made him get the snip, then ran off with someone else) and we went on to have two kids together.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just to say, that Panorama about the vile Martin Bashir has been postponed. Apparently, it will adversely affect the poor little lamb's health. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
HMTQ corgis don't like him anyway so I'm sure it would be no hardship at all for them to take a chunk out of the poisonous little weasel. Dogs are excellent judges of character. They know a goodie from a baddie.
Then again, Hazno claimed in their engagement interview that the corgis liked Smeg. So either he was, again, lying, or the corgis are idiots!

Disclaimer: I love dogs, so don't @ me about any hatred or dogism :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see where you're coming from re the permission to let H and M we'd.. Surely if she had refused, they'd be up in arms, claiming racism etc. I think TQ is attempting to portray the Monarchy in a modern light.. By allowing her family to marry who they wish. I still think she regrets not letting Margaret marry PT all those years ago and it saddens her.
She's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't.
I think she's covered for this.
"In this day and age" says her Maj "I do not feel it appropriate to police any member of my family's choice of partner. They are adults when they wed. They are able to make their own mature choices".

Job done. Not my fault. Archaic that you would consider I would exert a hostile controlling influence on anyone.

And yes if she'd said no, they would have screamed racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.