Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H&M just can’t stop poking at Charles and the RF. but you know what happens when someone won’t leave you alone and keeps poking poking poking at you, eventually you snap. I’m looking forward to when the RF finally snap, strip them of their titles and start leaking all Meghans dirt to the press. I don’t understand what Harry is trying to achieve right now with this relentless bad mouthing of his family but I’ve no doubt Meghan is very much still pulling the strings
He’s not far off a mental breakdown... his behaviour is really bizarre and concerning. Meghan is installing the buttons and she presses them too. And yet when they divorce.. Meghan will play victim as narcissists do. She genuinely believes her lies and her “reality” That’s the scary thing. She’s dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
I don't think Chas was responsible for that at all. In the documentary about Chas and Cam a few months ago they said that APB was never faithful to Camilla either before or during the marriage while she(probably of necessity) was faithful until after the children were born . I was/is a strange world among the aristos and royals in that regard. Also by all accounts Chas was utterly devastated when Camilla wrote to him to tell him she was marrying APB and he has admitted he regretted bitterly keeping her danglinng waiting for him to propose. If you snooze you lose.
Also APB is a bit of a bleep. When it came out about C&C still shagging he was doing an interview re his part in a Royal event (he was in the horse guards)and he was banging on about what a lovely ride his horse was, not a pretty horse to look at but with a nice broad back and easy seat etc etc and it was evident he was sneering at Camilla comparing her to a horse according to his mates.
Didn't Princess Anne date APB?

Reactions: 15

Not sure if this has been posted Sam Markle interview. I need to get her book.
I've got this book, was interesting in parts, such as Smeg never being told the word no by either parent. And when she rang to tell TM about H, she said - Daddy, I've met a Prince. Instead of, I've met am amazing man.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
"Twitter"

Yes, but because Andrew was Catholic they couldn't marry. I think they're still friends since he's godfather to Anne's daughter, Zara.
I didn't think they got as close as that to marry. Thought it was just a bit of fun. Didn't realise that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can anyone say more about the new footage. I don't know anything about it.

I grew up thinking Diana was saintly, that's what you were told. Charles had the other woman, but Diana had other men too. I don't have anything bad to say but they were in an unhappy marriage. Charles and Camilla look incredibly happy together, they're always beaming.
Just catching up and sorry if this thought has been posted before - but the results of the BBC's investigation into Martin Bashir's manipulative lies is coming out soon. I wonder if anyone in Clarence House has thought judiciously about how to play this off against the new Diana footage? After all, whatever she has to say in this unseen stuff, she'd been completely led up the garden path about being spied upon, murder threats, the Tiggy Legge-Bourke affair and lord knows what else. It needs to be said loud and clear that she wasn't in a good state of mind on many levels when she was interviewed - she'd been deliberately frightened and further destabilised by Bashir's evil crap. I hope they get to make this clear in all the right places. Plus, I hope Bashir is hung up by his earlobes for a century and poked with a long stick. What a bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I think he'd be even more firmly focused on undermining William's position as first-in-line. He'd be cosying up bigtime to his mum, hoping she could convince William to give his kids Prince/Princess titles/share the throne/give Hazza the Commonwealth and various other delusions of grandeur.
That's what Princess Margaret wanted too, to share the role

• Wow
Reactions: 15
From Richard Eden's Diary column in the Mail - more pop concerts for Harry's ego at next year's Invictus....

Will Harry enlist pal Perry for gig?
Prince Harry seems to have enjoyed his rock-star reception at a recent charity concert in LA.

I’m told he plans to use his growing status in Hollywood to throw a star-studded concert at next year’s Invictus Games. ‘A spectacular concert which will either close or open the Games is being discussed,’ a source tells me.

Perhaps Harry could sign up Katy Perry, the pop star married to his new pal and Montecito neighbour Orlando Bloom?

The Prince revealed this week that he regularly exchanged text messages with the Canterbury-born actor, explaining: ‘We sort of keep in contact because of the paparazzi.’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just catching up and sorry if this thought has been posted before - but the results of the BBC's investigation into Martin Bashir's manipulative lies is coming out soon. I wonder if anyone in Clarence House has thought judiciously about how to play this off against the new Diana footage? After all, whatever she has to say in this unseen stuff, she'd been completely led up the garden path about being spied upon, murder threats, the Tiggy Legge-Bourke affair and lord knows what else. It needs to be said loud and clear that she wasn't in a good state of mind on many levels when she was interviewed - she'd been deliberately frightened and further destabilised by Bashir's evil crap. I hope they get to make this clear in all the right places. Plus, I hope Bashir is hung up by his earlobes for a century and poked with a long stick. What a bleep.
Bashir has recently left the BBC on health grounds. Yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, he broke the cycle.
And he and the Queen have made damn sure William and Catherine get to have as much family time with their kids as possible before they take on a full work schedule.
Also breaking the cycle and correcting past mistakes.

They would have done the same for Harry if his wife had been prepared to stay in the UK for more than five minutes.

Yes, but because Andrew was Catholic they couldn't marry. I think they're still friends since he's godfather to Anne's daughter, Zara.

If only Harry would find religion and convert to Catholicism - he'd be out of the line of succession immediately then.
Have to be Church of England to win the game of thrones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If only Harry would find religion and convert to Catholicism - he'd be out of the line of succession immediately then.
Have to be Church of England to win the game of thrones.
With all the sins he's committed over the years and even recently, I highly doubt he's ever been religious and don't think he will be any time soon.

Reactions: 17
Apols if already posted

"HarrysGreySuit on Twitter: "Here's proof #6 and wife have been timing stories about themselves. (which we already suspected) from all I’ve read in the past day it’s seems obvious PC has cut them off & now their out for revenge IMO @RoyalReporter @angelalevin1 @KensingtonRoyal @RoyalFamily" / Twitter"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
H&M just can’t stop poking at Charles and the RF. but you know what happens when someone won’t leave you alone and keeps poking poking poking at you, eventually you snap. I’m looking forward to when the RF finally snap, strip them of their titles and start leaking all Meghans dirt to the press. I don’t understand what Harry is trying to achieve right now with this relentless bad mouthing of his family but I’ve no doubt Meghan is very much still pulling the strings
I honestly think they want the RF to snap. They are playing the long game by ignoring them and eventually people will get fed up with their whining. Hopefully then their titles will be removed.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.