Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harry needs to be very careful citing
generational pain. Diana's father beat her mother. Foul man, foul temper, stopped only by a stroke. Diana and at least one sister had severe eating disorders which alter brain functioning. His uncle spencer on fourth marriage, foul temper. His first wife, massive eating disorder - at the wedding she looked like a skeleton. One of his daughter's has had a eating disorder/issues - she did not attend Harry's wedding. So the mental health, temper, lack of emotional intelligence, cognitive issues, seems to be on his mother's side.

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Nothing much to add right now, just reposting this because it never fails to make me laugh and be grateful she's NOT my friend:

"This is Meg. A real person- not a cover story. She is one of my very nearest and dearest. Like all her friends I love her madly," the female helmer began her Instagram post. She is the friend who insists on always hearing the details of your life, your day, your kids life, your kids day, before hers. Always before hers…," the director shared a heartwarming story about the Duchess. "The friend who stocks her house full of all your very favourite things when you visit and pretends she already had them-just because she wants the moment to be about you not her. It's always that way with her friends- us before her.

When you move to a new city she creates a book of all the special things that city can give you- shares all the little secrets it offers over to you so you'll feel less homesick. She leaves it on your doorstep so you have it when you wake up."

I wonder if this is why Meg thinks Catherine wasn’t welcoming? Because she didn’t have all Megs very favourite things in the house when Megs came to visit, and didn’t create a ‘book of special things’ for Megs 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
PC has 2 children. If PC is a bad parent as hazzo claims to be, what about William? He turned out fine. Are there any more cards Harkles have left to play? Drug addict? Maybe we should play bingo on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if this is why Meg thinks Catherine wasn’t welcoming? Because she didn’t have all Megs very favourite things in the house when Megs came to visit, and didn’t create a ‘book of special things’ for Megs 🙄
No, it was because a heavily pregnant woman with two small children to look after didn't make Harry's wife the centre of her universe and do everything Harry's wife told her to.

Reactions: 57
I think you are reading it correctly. I think the divorce is coming sooner rather than later. Dimwit has not worked out to be the meal ticket she hoped for. Monies cut off, no titles for kiddies. She is sitting back laughing while he unravels and pisses off everyone. Domestic violence, easy to explain, more than enough people think he has major mental problems already and hate him. Now he is pissing off the Americans, so they won’t side with him. The RF have been isolated from him successfully, he won’t accept help from them. She will be the card carrying queen of domestic violence. On to the next millionaire and dimwit left whimpering somewhere in the dark and lonely. And because she made sure she had those babies, alimony forever from dimwit but unfortunately paid by PC, I’m sure.
Nope he shagged her he can pay for his own kids. No way PC should cough up for them. Besides the way she's going through his money she is quite likely to come seriously unstuck in the divorce. The RF had her card marked from the word go, I bet a pound to a pinch of dog tit she will get less than fergie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
PC has 2 children. If PC is a bad parent as hazzo claims to be, what about William? He turned out fine. Are there any more cards Harkles have left to play? Drug addict? Maybe we should play bingo on that.
I bet Wills would love to give Harry a good slapping

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We all know who called the pap. I'm still convinced that the doll didn't go to school that day and was probably dropped off at some daycare. Or it could all be for the beloved pap. Google says the schools open in August 2021 in Santa Barbara.
32525.png

I bet Wills would love to give Harry a good slapping
Or one slap from each of the RF would suffice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nope he shagged her he can pay for his own kids. No way PC should cough up for them. Besides the way she's going through his money she is quite likely to come seriously unstuck in the divorce. The RF had her card marked from the word go, I bet a pound to a pinch of dog tit she will get less than fergie.
Love this Flairey, he doesn't actually own anything does he? his inheritance from the Queen Mum isn't due yet and just hope that it is legally tied up so that fucker cannot get her mingy mitts on it. I understood that all crown properties are owned by the Monarchy so no claim there.

By the way I can still open that post with the fellatio Queen doing her thing, no sausages for me tonight thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Couple events coming up which will be interesting to watch engagement of #6. Unveiling Diana statue July 2021 (covid could be a good excuse), then christening of the second child presume late 2021. Will she be the first royal family member not to wear the queen victoria christening gown? You have to have christening in UK to access it. Next, Feb 2022 queen celebrates 70 years on throne.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I honestly think they want the RF to snap. They are playing the long game by ignoring them and eventually people will get fed up with their whining. Hopefully then their titles will be removed.
It would be nice to think that it is being put off for a little while until everything quietens down. As I understand, Parliament is responsible for it, so just let them slide it in, maybe next summer when everyone's off on their first summer holidays after Covid (because this year still looks pretty messed up) and not paying attention, just before Parliament's summer recess. Pull whatever strings may be necessary with the press to make it a inner-page story rather than a front-page headline. Force the California branch of the Mountbatten-Windsors to kick up a fuss, thus hopefully exposing their hypocrisy.

Reactions: 22
Eww. Can you imagine our Catherine putting on an ostentatious performance like Megrim's to show how 'welcoming' she is? All with an eye to her own reputation, of course. Plenty of strings attached.
Call me a cynic, but I'm suspicious of effusiveness, and prefer a simpler welcome. 'Cuppa tea, love?' and maybe the offer of a jammy dodger out of the biscuit tin. That'll do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
We all know who called the pap. I'm still convinced that the doll didn't go to school that day and was probably dropped off at some daycare. Or it could all be for the beloved pap. Google says the schools open in August 2021 in Santa Barbara.
View attachment 575139

Or one slap from each of the RF would suffice :ROFLMAO:
plus all the Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love this Flairey, he doesn't actually own anything does he? his inheritance from the Queen Mum isn't due yet and just hope that it is legally tied up so that fucker cannot get her mingy mitts on it. I understood that all crown properties are owned by the Monarchy so no claim there.

By the way I can still open that post with the fellatio Queen doing her thing, no sausages for me tonight thanks!
I bet Meecow thought she could pick any of the royal houses to live in
She asked to live in Windsor Castle
They said no how about a tower in London
She thoughts it was the Tower of London getting the whole building
But it was a block of flat Tower hamlets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eww. Can you imagine our Catherine putting on an ostentatious performance like Megrim's to show how 'welcoming' she is? All with an eye to her own reputation, of course. Plenty of strings attached.
Call me a cynic, but I'm suspicious of effusiveness, and prefer a simpler welcome. 'Cuppa tea, love?' and maybe the offer of a jammy dodger out of the biscuit tin. That'll do.
It is the difference between the US and the UK writ large. US - big, ostentatious, bombastic (but not necessarily fake or unwelcoming, the loveliest woman I've ever met was from Kentucky and would give you the clothes off her back but by Christ she was loud) ; UK - understated, matter-of-fact, simple (but again not necessarily rude or cold, just reserved).

Edit : obviously these are massive generalisations that will not apply to every one of the combined 400 million + US and UK citizens.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.