Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that if it had been the other way around and Charles had died and Diana had lived, would ‘Pwincess Hawwy’ now be lauding his Dad and lambasting Diana for not being a good parent?
I think he'd be even more firmly focused on undermining William's position as first-in-line. He'd be cosying up bigtime to his mum, hoping she could convince William to give his kids Prince/Princess titles/share the throne/give Hazza the Commonwealth and various other delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 31
To be honest that's pretty much most celebrities that have a child. For some reason media people think Mr & Mrs averages life experiences are uninteresting but the fact is that celebrities have resources not available to Joe and Jane ordinary. There has been 2 programmes focusing on menopause, 1 with Mariella Frostrup and 1 with Davina McCall, both advocating HRT but they went privately and the treatment they got isn't available on the NHS without a huge fight. It's not representative at all

I'm another one that photographs badly, I did actually think I was ugly for a long time but my boyfriends have all been gorgeous so I must have something that the camera doesn't pick up. I suppose its' the opposite to seeing a model in RL and finding they are bang average
My sister in law photographs beautifully however off camera she's not so attractive. WTF is that all about!

Camilla has a sense of humour, highly prized in our society, and I think the ability to laugh at herself. In a family with such restrictions on what they can be seen to say, do and even be I think she is probably very well thought of. And of her looks, she has a great genuine smile. It makes a huge difference.

Or she could be a total witch and fools us all but I somehow don’t think so
A genuine smile cant be beaten, and hers is a cracker. Then again she's a genuine lady. IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I get the distinct feeling that since that pratcast things are changing and more people are speaking out. Piers has been on his case today and even silly Kate Garraway has had a go

I do hope that some feedback will come from C soon, that man must be really hurting and I bet W has got his face on the dartboard really though now he has upset his hosts perhaps they will pull their heads out of the sand and deport him.

She devil will be in the process of constructing the divorce papers of course,it plays very nicely into her hands as she can play the victim again of the wicked RF ,she will be protected because she is an American citizen and of course their people are never wrong!!

Do hope I am reading this correctly and lots of fun for Tattlers to come!!

Reactions: 29
I get the distinct feeling that since that pratcast things are changing and more people are speaking out. Piers has been on his case today and even silly Kate Garraway has had a go

I do hope that some feedback will come from C soon, that man must be really hurting and I bet W has got his face on the dartboard really though now he has upset his hosts perhaps they will pull their heads out of the sand and deport him.

She devil will be in the process of constructing the divorce papers of course,it plays very nicely into her hands as she can play the victim again of the wicked RF ,she will be protected because she is an American citizen and of course their people are never wrong!!

Do hope I am reading this correctly and lots of fun for Tattlers to come!!
I think you are reading it correctly. I think the divorce is coming sooner rather than later. Dimwit has not worked out to be the meal ticket she hoped for. Monies cut off, no titles for kiddies. She is sitting back laughing while he unravels and pisses off everyone. Domestic violence, easy to explain, more than enough people think he has major mental problems already and hate him. Now he is pissing off the Americans, so they won’t side with him. The RF have been isolated from him successfully, he won’t accept help from them. She will be the card carrying queen of domestic violence. On to the next millionaire and dimwit left whimpering somewhere in the dark and lonely. And because she made sure she had those babies, alimony forever from dimwit but unfortunately paid by PC, I’m sure.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Parenting. Which one of us can say we were the perfect parent? I know I wasn't. Made loads of mistakes, did things wrong. Forever apologising to my kids for screwing something up. Do the evil duo really believe they're not going to do that? Idiots.

Mental health. There was such a stigma about mental health that celebrities coming out with their own mental health issues was really useful and helped enormously. But we're past that now. If celebs want to provide meaningful discussion they should stop with the 'poor me, look how I was treated' and start talking about how if affected their behaviour and how they behaved as a result. What did they have to learn? How did their behaviour affect others etc. Of course that will take some personal responsibility so we're not going to see it. At least not often.

Duchess of Doom and Kiss of Death. Can't remember what I wanted to say about her. Probably along the lines of Boo! Hiss!, then again it could have been duck off you slapper slut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think he'd be even more firmly focused on undermining William's position as first-in-line. He'd be cosying up bigtime to his mum, hoping she could convince William to give his kids Prince/Princess titles/share the throne/give Hazza the Commonwealth and various other delusions of grandeur.
If they had still been married and PC had died Diana would have been off finding some multimillionaire to live off for the rest of her life. Sounds familiar? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 30
They are both riddled with some sort of personality disorder. A pair of narcissists. Scary thing is like someone else said Meghan is picking at old wounds almost setting Harry up for something further down the line. He’s too thick or brainwashed to see this. She appears to have awoken a demon inside him that’s always been beneath the surface. I was in a relationship for 5 years with a narcissist. After a while you don’t know left from right because they chip away at you. This won’t end well. She’s orchestrated the whole thing from the minute they met I’m certain.
I think her plan was hatched before they met

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I don't see how that's fair. PC played his part in ensuring that Camilla's first marriage was nothing but a sham. Why doesn't anyone talk about that to balance the scales for a change?
I don't think Chas was responsible for that at all. In the documentary about Chas and Cam a few months ago they said that APB was never faithful to Camilla either before or during the marriage while she(probably of necessity) was faithful until after the children were born . It was/is a strange world among the aristos and royals in that regard. Also by all accounts Chas was utterly devastated when Camilla wrote to him to tell him she was marrying APB and he has admitted he regretted bitterly keeping her danglinng waiting for him to propose. If you snooze you lose.
Also APB is a bit of a bleep. When it came out about C&C still shagging he was doing an interview re his part in a Royal event (he was in the horse guards)and he was banging on about what a lovely ride his horse was, not a pretty horse to look at but with a nice broad back and easy seat etc etc and it was evident he was sneering at Camilla comparing her to a horse according to his mates.
Nobody comes out of that foursome covered in glory.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I like to think that Camilla, Kate and Zara have a private whatsapp group where they REALLY slag some of the family off. And that in private all 3 of them are a good laugh. They all appear to have happy marriages and to get on with their extended families. Unlike some we know of...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Diana's divorce agreement included lump sum money, lifetime of keeping gifted jewellery( not the Crown pieces) Kensington apartment for life, usage of RAF jet when working, yearly pay of staff etc.. However no more talking, and it would be good to know if such a agreement would be enforceable on Peg if she lived in the USA post divorce.
Somehow doubt it.

Reactions: 22

Not sure if this has been posted Sam Markle interview. I need to get her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you are reading it correctly. I think the divorce is coming sooner rather than later. Dimwit has not worked out to be the meal ticket she hoped for. Monies cut off, no titles for kiddies. She is sitting back laughing while he unravels and pisses off everyone. Domestic violence, easy to explain, more than enough people think he has major mental problems already and hate him. Now he is pissing off the Americans, so they won’t side with him. The RF have been isolated from him successfully, he won’t accept help from them. She will be the card carrying queen of domestic violence. On to the next millionaire and dimwit left whimpering somewhere in the dark and lonely. And because she made sure she had those babies, alimony forever from dimwit but unfortunately paid by PC, I’m sure.
She'll be like Amber Heard

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Some interesting opinion from Quora here:

'Currently, Meghan Markle and Victoria Beckham are not on speaking terms.

Victoria has told friends she’s had enough of Ms Markle. In the early days she was love bombed by her, via Harry, begging to visit the store, and always looking for tips on London, and hanging out in the Cotswolds as they were neighbours there.

Then things went sour because Meghan said she was willing to wear Victoria’s clothes - but didn’t want to buy them. Victoria is known for giving a discreet discount, but her policy is that she doesn’t give them for free.

Markle hit back at her and accused Victoria of selling stories about her to the press. It all ended in tears.'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She’s a consummate liar so anything and everything would be cited in her grounds for divorce. She’s gone unchallenged so far, like water off a duck’s back. Hope Karma is coming for the witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It‘s definitely her...look at the sheer size of her gob! She could fit a the rim of a pint pot in that and still have room to spare!

I don’t think it is on the wiki but it needs to go on there (as part of our extensive research, of course)! I don’t think it is a lookalike. Look at the size of that mouth!
If it is her she’s got terrible technique and this ‘blows’ my theory that HFW must be dynamite in bed, and this is how she gets Harry to talk and do so much tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nothing much to add right now, just reposting this because it never fails to make me laugh and be grateful she's NOT my friend:

"This is Meg. A real person- not a cover story. She is one of my very nearest and dearest. Like all her friends I love her madly," the female helmer began her Instagram post. She is the friend who insists on always hearing the details of your life, your day, your kids life, your kids day, before hers. Always before hers…," the director shared a heartwarming story about the Duchess. "The friend who stocks her house full of all your very favourite things when you visit and pretends she already had them-just because she wants the moment to be about you not her. It's always that way with her friends- us before her.

When you move to a new city she creates a book of all the special things that city can give you- shares all the little secrets it offers over to you so you'll feel less homesick. She leaves it on your doorstep so you have it when you wake up."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s a consummate liar so anything and everything would be cited in her grounds for divorce. She’s gone unchallenged so far, like water off a duck’s back. Hope Karma is coming for the witch.
Oh it will come for her.. sadly though it may effect her children first. Harry & Meghan preaching conscious parenting is so rich when they are a duo of toxic traits.. beliefs.. lies and hypocrisy! And the pair of them clearly have untreated mental issues. God help those kids. What chance do you have with parents like that? It’s pot calling kettle.

Yet William and Kate genuinely look happy with their little family. They are truly blessed. You only need to look at the contrast of the two families to see what’s up!

Reactions: 24
H&M just can’t stop poking at Charles and the RF. but you know what happens when someone won’t leave you alone and keeps poking poking poking at you, eventually you snap. I’m looking forward to when the RF finally snap, strip them of their titles and start leaking all Meghans dirt to the press. I don’t understand what Harry is trying to achieve right now with this relentless bad mouthing of his family but I’ve no doubt Meghan is very much still pulling the strings

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.