Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple events coming up which will be interesting to watch engagement of #6. Unveiling Diana statue July 2021 (covid could be a good excuse), then christening of the second child presume late 2021. Will she be the first royal family member not to wear the queen victoria christening gown? You have to have christening in UK to access it. Next, Feb 2022 queen celebrates 70 years on throne.

knowing that witch she would damage it beyond repair

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No, it was because a heavily pregnant woman with two small children to look after didn't make Harry's wife the centre of her universe and do everything Harry's wife told her to.
"When you move to a new city she creates a book of all the special things that city can give you- shares all the little secrets it offers over to you so you'll feel less homesick. She leaves it on your doorstep so you have it when you wake up."

WTF is this blathering about her making a book of what the city can offer you - Meghan lived in precisely two cities - LA and Toronto. Everyone she is "friends" with is from one of those two cities already. And photos of said books? Supposedly she did all of these things for her "friends" coming in for the wedding, yet not one has leaked a photo or post of it? We know that M would have made sure anything would have been leaked through Scoobie.

Also, why on earth couldn't she extend the tiniest bit of this so-called kindness or thoughtfulness to her family or PWB's? Did she send anything to Catherine when she had Louis? SO she shows all of that compassion to everyone except the people who are actually in her life. For all her supposed chumminess with Eugenie (which is probably nothing more than they both might have dined at Soho House at the same time) - we have zero evidence that they have ever interacted - I think her vicious need to upstage Eug is due to the fact that Eug probably resisted her lovebombing.

ETA: Members of the royal family are probably naturally suspicious of anyone who would do that kind of lovebombing (except Prince Dimwit, but we know what she lovebombed him with)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I bet Meecow thought she could pick any of the royal houses to live in
She asked to live in Windsor Castle
They said no how about a tower in London
She thoughts it was the Tower of London getting the whole building
But it was a block of flat Tower hamlets 😂
Let her go to the Tower we have some nice toys forher, the rack, the scolds bridle and a chastity belt and just a short walk to Tower Green for the chopping block, let's send her an invite shall we??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF! How do you know this?
So she is an inbred
A true royal
Couple events coming up which will be interesting to watch engagement of #6. Unveiling Diana statue July 2021 (covid could be a good excuse), then christening of the second child presume late 2021. Will she be the first royal family member not to wear the queen victoria christening gown? You have to have christening in UK to access it. Next, Feb 2022 queen celebrates 70 years on throne.
And another baby announcement

Reactions: 9
We all know who called the pap. I'm still convinced that the doll didn't go to school that day and was probably dropped off at some daycare. Or it could all be for the beloved pap. Google says the schools open in August 2021 in Santa Barbara.
View attachment 575139

Or one slap from each of the RF would suffice :ROFLMAO:
Yes of course it was his wife who called the pap. She’s got a long history of setting up pap shots and then complaining about lack of privacy.
And as for him, well, if he didn’t want his family being photographed he should have kept them safely in Frogmore where no paps could get anywhere near them.
But his wife didn’t want that so persuaded him that the paparazzi capital of the world would be a better place to be.
Seriously? Did he really believe that?
I mean we all know he’s not the brightest but come on, you would need to be the missing link between ape and man to think this was a good idea in any way, shape or form if it was privacy your little heart was set on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
knowing that witch she would damage it beyond repair
The christening gown is a replica. I’m not sure who wore it last before it was decided it was too fragile, but don’t think any of the Cambridge’s did.
HW’s offspring will be dressed in Versace using hand made lace, crafted by 12 Italian virgins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
"Or somebody is teaching him well.
Giving ammunition to his supportive media, and wast Stan network to claim that he did nothing else that Charles hasn't done in the Dimbleby interview.
Their movements are based on creating fodder for the aligned media."

Above I'm quoting my self from previous thread, and don't know how to do it properly because if I try to explain, you all are going to shed eyelashes, and hair. 😂

And here is Scabies:

The Harkles, and their mashinery are so predictable, that it's truly frustrating, that the Royals still think that playing the long game, is going to work, certainly not with the speed of today's news, and once there is a reminder out there of thing that happened it only helps the Harkles long term.
Yes but does this not mean that he did the best not to give them the same childhood. So the prat needs to explain how everything his dad did to change his and his brothers childhood didn't work. Maybe his mum was an influence?

Reactions: 15
I get the distinct feeling that since that pratcast things are changing and more people are speaking out. Piers has been on his case today and even silly Kate Garraway has had a go

I do hope that some feedback will come from C soon, that man must be really hurting and I bet W has got his face on the dartboard really though now he has upset his hosts perhaps they will pull their heads out of the sand and deport him.

She devil will be in the process of constructing the divorce papers of course,it plays very nicely into her hands as she can play the victim again of the wicked RF ,she will be protected because she is an American citizen and of course their people are never wrong!!

Do hope I am reading this correctly and lots of fun for Tattlers to come!!
I feel the same Nutty. It's as if everybody us waking up to what we've known all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The christening gown is a replica. I’m not sure who wore it last before it was decided it was too fragile, but don’t think any of the Cambridge’s did.
HW’s offspring will be dressed in Versace using hand made lace, crafted by 12 Italian virgins
Lady Louise was the last to wear the original I think.

Reactions: 21
Let her go to the Tower we have some nice toys forher, the rack, the scolds bridle and a chastity belt and just a short walk to Tower Green for the chopping block, let's send her an invite shall we??
Only Princesses and high-born women were beheaded. The rest were burned at the stake. So steak and chips on shoulders for 200 should do it ;)

Sing along now 'Four-and-twenty virgins came down from Inverness and when the ball was over there were four-and-twenty less.'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie Nicholl, apparently Harry is satisfied, and predicted the criticism of British media, true that, the US media criticised Charles, or wrote about rom com supermarket date.

The Statue Ceremony should be cancelled, unveil the thing overnight, and make sure no more congratulations or photo ops for the Harkles.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just catching up and sorry if this thought has been posted before - but the results of the BBC's investigation into Martin Bashir's manipulative lies is coming out soon. I wonder if anyone in Clarence House has thought judiciously about how to play this off against the new Diana footage? After all, whatever she has to say in this unseen stuff, she'd been completely led up the garden path about being spied upon, murder threats, the Tiggy Legge-Bourke affair and lord knows what else. It needs to be said loud and clear that she wasn't in a good state of mind on many levels when she was interviewed - she'd been deliberately frightened and further destabilised by Bashir's evil crap. I hope they get to make this clear in all the right places. Plus, I hope Bashir is hung up by his earlobes for a century and poked with a long stick. What a bleep.
Bashir has just quit the BBC according to today's paper. Snivelling coward.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Only Princesses and high-born women were beheaded. The rest were burned at the stake. So steak and chips on shoulders for 200 should do it ;)

Sing along now 'Four-and-twenty virgins came down from Inverness and when the ball was over there were four-and-twenty less.'

Love this liar liar but not with the black cat, still shi t doesn't burn, it only smoulders

Reactions: 8
It is the difference between the US and the UK writ large. US - big, ostentatious, bombastic (but not necessarily fake or unwelcoming, the loveliest woman I've ever met was from Kentucky and would give you the clothes off her back but by Christ she was loud) ; UK - understated, matter-of-fact, simple (but again not necessarily rude or cold, just reserved).

Edit : obviously these are massive generalisations that will not apply to every one of the combined 400 million + US and UK citizens.
Yes, I'm sure you're right! We're a very reserved bunch here (or I am part of a very reserved bunch, anyway). In Britain effusions like that that tend to feel uncomfortable and pretentious, even vulgar, unless between really close friends or family. From a stranger, it's intrusive, like being love bombed. H'mm, on the other hand, HFW is all about the love bombing and the vulgar pretensions and the intrusiveness...

Reactions: 24
Eww. Can you imagine our Catherine putting on an ostentatious performance like Megrim's to show how 'welcoming' she is? All with an eye to her own reputation, of course. Plenty of strings attached.
Call me a cynic, but I'm suspicious of effusiveness, and prefer a simpler welcome. 'Cuppa tea, love?' and maybe the offer of a jammy dodger out of the biscuit tin. That'll do.
Catherine and William hosted them at Anmer Hall when they had Christmas in Sandringham, pre the marriage that took place 3 days earlier than everyone thought. I'm sure they're very good hosts.

Reactions: 26
I think Harry needs to be very careful citing
generational pain. Diana's father beat her mother. Foul man, foul temper, stopped only by a stroke. Diana and at least one sister had severe eating disorders which alter brain functioning. His uncle spencer on fourth marriage, foul temper. His first wife, massive eating disorder - at the wedding she looked like a skeleton. One of his daughter's has had a eating disorder/issues - she did not attend Harry's wedding. So the mental health, temper, lack of emotional intelligence, cognitive issues, seems to be on his mother's side.
This is a very good point. Diana’s family were more messed up than the royal family and she was obviously badly effected by her parents separation. Charles may well have found his parents distant due to work and rather old fashioned but they had a solid marriage.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.