Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on to say I am SO SICK of PWB blaming everything on his dad and his dad's family. It's never ever the fault of his sainted mother... yet he's citing being chased by the paps while in the car with his mother as one of the worst moments of his life? The same paps his mother courted? So she put him in that position, getting him in the car with her when she knew she'd be photographed?

I'm not saying either parent was perfect, but God can't he see that his mother's behaviour was hugely damaging and hurtful at times? Desperately sad that he continues to punish Charles for having the temerity for being the parent who lived.
Do you think that if it had been the other way around and Charles had died and Diana had lived, would ‘Pwincess Hawwy’ now be lauding his Dad and lambasting Diana for not being a good parent?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The video of Smeggy doing what she does best can still be found on the xhamster site. I will put the link in a spoiler for those interested to see her in action. Apologies if this is not allowed. Despite most of her ‘mucky stuff’ being wiped off the internet, this one has remained for some strange reason.

Good video by DanjaZone

Bloody he'll that is graphic and just as we all said, doesn't she care that this is still out there everything we had hoped for is perhaps surfacing now including her coming up for air😅😅😅

Reactions: 10
Just following on from a comment on the other thread where someone said they feel Meghan will accuse Harry of abuse down the line. I feel like the groundwork is already being laid for such an accusation, him saying yesterday Meghan told him to get therapy as he was “angry”. Who knows, maybe she encouraged him to say that so in a few years she can be like “I had to ask him to get help for his anger problems”..
She is a completely unhinged gone girl. She has the whole thing planned out
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but this caught my eye. Do you not think this whole thing might backfire on The Wife? She's spent a lot of time and energy into training "H" to whine and complain in public and to blame the RF for everything. He's got rather good at it. She's created quite the monster.

But when it all unravels isn't she worried that he'll be on every radio/TV/social media channel detailing how she isolated and controlled him and turned him against his family? I think she should be worried.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who the actual duck lies to the world about having a miscarriage that is just so sick
They would - nothing is off limits to them in order to make them relevant and jump on as many ‘causes’ as they can - each of whom will have charities, presumably, so its another bandwagon where they will ask for donations to Fakewell.
IMHO I do not believe it happened. They have shown they are corrupt AF and do not possess a moral compass of any kind.
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎻
Its all about the money, money money,
We just need more money, money, money,
we just wanna make the world poor
and not worry about the price tags
It’s all about the cha-ching cha-ching, ch-ching
And all about the bling bi-bling
Wanna make the world poor
Forget about the price tags 🎼🎼

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm listening to the podcast!!!

Harry is saying priceless quotes about ''sharing your story...making it relatable....''
I don't think I can even start to share his story or relate at all to his life.....

But what is funny is Dax and him have nothing at all in common with each other! Dax is a good interviewer who isnt pulling any punches, and he is making Harry look like a fool!
Dax is talking about his own traumatic childhood...whilst Harry is.....bleating about ........nothing...... its just meaningless platitudes. ''Healing other people heals me.....''
And then Dax introduces the idea of being selfish!

And Harry wasnt/isnt happy at living in LA and being observed by the paparazzi everywhere, and being told by security the only safe place is indoors! And couldnt understand the argument that because he lived in LA it was going to be like this! Because Harry doesnt think that this is fair or normal!

Then Dax introduces talking about the first amendment.....que Harry being critical of the first amendment!

Dax has set Harry up big time!! Harry just comes across as an ignorant fool!
More like the bleeping plank he already is. Surely they won't show any more like this he has managed to upset everyone, perhaps his day is nearly done a roasted and skewered chicken no less

• Haha
Reactions: 20
again from the podcast...

How thick is Harry! He had no idea of unconscious bias and racism until his late thirties! What kind of world did he actually grow up in?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but this caught my eye. Do you not think this whole thing might backfire on The Wife? She's spent a lot of time and energy into training "H" to whine and complain in public and to blame the RF for everything. He's got rather good at it. She's created quite the monster.

But when it all unravels isn't she worried that he'll be on every radio/TV/social media channel detailing how she isolated and controlled him and turned him against his family? I think she should be worried.
In current climate, she'll just need to remind people of her black heritage and she will go unchallenged. Tides may turn on that sentiment but not right now, I'd hazard a guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

I really hope that his downfall is hers too. She has nothing to offer of course she will try to milk the family when they split, co!d hearted witch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
More like the bleeping plank he already is. Surely they won't show any more like this he has managed to upset everyone, perhaps his day is nearly done a roasted and skewered chicken no less

nah...they will use him........this podcast is being discussed everywhere........so Dax Shephard will have gots load of publicity....

If Harry is too thick to realise that he is being abused...more fool him!

Dax told him how his favourite part of the oprah interview was seeing Harry in the chicken pen, playing with the chickens!! How can Harry not realise that this was a piss take?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I despise MM, and I wish that was her in the vid but that’s not her. Totally different eyes, that girl has more than a hint of Hispanic. That’s why it’s still on the net
The video of her being discussed on the podcast has not been released as far as I am aware - the guy does state that he has it - he is known to cover up for many celebs when these sorts of videos are known of - he is a sort of Mr Bleach 😊 but it will definitely come out - when the price is right - which may be sooner rather than later if their popularity starts to decline - otherwise when she becomes Qweenie of the world - Duchess Damien [Fools and Horses ref] 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hazno says the First Amendment is ”bonkers”, time for Her Majesty to pull his honours.
So if he feels he can denigrate the 1st amendment as “bonkers “ ,
he’s at least being treated just like any American citizen tax and immigration wise ??????? !

Reactions: 17
Then you must watch once again. Purely for research purposes, obviously.

PS those slurping sounds and quiet groans! Ewwwwww! 🤢🤮
I haven't watched this because I am of a sensitive nature and in my 70s so I'll just read the comments and let my imagination do the rest! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
"Or somebody is teaching him well.
Giving ammunition to his supportive media, and wast Stan network to claim that he did nothing else that Charles hasn't done in the Dimbleby interview.
Their movements are based on creating fodder for the aligned media."

Above I'm quoting my self from previous thread, and don't know how to do it properly because if I try to explain, you all are going to shed eyelashes, and hair. 😂

And here is Scabies:

The Harkles, and their mashinery are so predictable, that it's truly frustrating, that the Royals still think that playing the long game, is going to work, certainly not with the speed of today's news, and once there is a reminder out there of thing that happened it only helps the Harkles long term.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m in two minds as well. Probably not helped by the fingers over my eyes😂

PS I really REALLY hope I haven’t just seen Hazard’s knob at close quarters:sick:
One consolation at least you won't see.his gonads because he hasn't got any!!

View attachment 574796
Hazno only wants free speech and free press as long as he's not criticised.
What a bleeping tosser. 🤬
If he continues like this he'll be hounded out of America 😁
Very anti Royal another sugary twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, Camilla is good for Charles and, a bit like Philip who was always there backing up TQ, she does the same for PC without making a song and dance about it.
I really can't see her advising PC to bring the gruesome twosome back into the fold.

What I really wish is that the palace would issue this one statement ......
THE ROYAL FAMILY WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED

because I think this is what all these fabricated untruths are all about - the money is running out - and the lower the funds get the greater these lies will become, and there are plenty of people out there who believe every word they say. Sigh!
I love that idea. And they wouldn’t have to name anyone. Just a simple statement. Everyone would definitely know who they would be talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think that if it had been the other way around and Charles had died and Diana had lived, would ‘Pwincess Hawwy’ now be lauding his Dad and lambasting Diana for not being a good parent?
Probably because she would have the money he needs. It's all about money or rather the lack of not getting any which is bringing about all this vitriol. He doesn't care who he is disrespecting, he's got beyond that now. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.