Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say that. In my opinion, most educated Americans respect and admire the Queen and some of the other Royals... or don’t care. It doesn’t matter who you are. If you go to foreign country and ridicule the very foundation and laws that a country is built upon; the citizens aren’t going to like that. Never mind it’s the Prince of Woke from England that our ancestors fought to have our freedoms from. 🤦🏼‍♀️ If Meghan wants to have a political career (🤢🤢 please sweet baby Jesus no) it would have to be after Harry. Him having any influence in our government just feels wrong, with or without a title, and I can’t be the only American that feels this way. 🙏🏻

I hope I didn’t come across negative towards England with that Revolutionary War reference 🤨 I can’t wait to visit and all of you are awesome. It’s on my bucket list. 💜
Yes, my experience is the same re: people in the States - and elsewhere. Most people have healthy boundaries and realise what is and isn't their business :).
It strikes me that PWB has a complete lack of empathy. Isn't this a trait of narcissistic personality disorder? Both physical (his treatment of prostitutes, target practice on Afghanis) and emotional (constant lashing out at others).

The First Amendment is a problem for him because it gets in the way of what he wants to do - which is to control his environment. He's so disconnected from humanity that he's willing to throw a freedom people of another country hold dear - and not only not even notice but not even see the irony that the only reason he can slag people off so freely is because of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't forget that there is a programme on ch5 at 9 tonight: Charles and Harry Divided. And this was made before the podcast!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hazno says the First Amendment is ”bonkers”, time for Her Majesty to pull his honours.

Reactions: 35
Just coming on to say I am SO SICK of PWB blaming everything on his dad and his dad's family. It's never ever the fault of his sainted mother... yet he's citing being chased by the paps while in the car with his mother as one of the worst moments of his life? The same paps his mother courted? So she put him in that position, getting him in the car with her when she knew she'd be photographed?

I'm not saying either parent was perfect, but God can't he see that his mother's behaviour was hugely damaging and hurtful at times? Desperately sad that he continues to punish Charles for having the temerity for being the parent who lived.
Yes, agree. What would it to to his disordered mind to question why she wasn't at home with her children that night instead of gallivanting around in Patis? Why she was so irresponsible as to not wear a seat belt? Not trying to 'shame' (ie make judgments about her behaviour) rather pointing out that the healthy mind takes a holistic view. H has an extremely blinkered view and needs a particular set of conditions to be true for him to 'be OK'. Because he can't control conditions, he'll never be OK.

Reactions: 32
IS THIS ON THE WIKI???!!! Please can someone with more tech know-how than me put it on if it's not already. We can't let this gem go under the radar 😂
I despise MM, and I wish that was her in the vid but that’s not her. Totally different eyes, that girl has more than a hint of Hispanic. That’s why it’s still on the net

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh Dax Shepard is taking his Armchair Expert podcast to Spotify in July.....

What a great publicity scoop he got for his show by having Harribo on his show!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have a friend who is really struggling. and I mean REALLY struggling. Many hours on the phone with him, alcohol, denial etc and I begged him to call his GP and gt help. He did - first appointment they offered is in 6 weeks. and that is virtual. The only other option is A&E and I fear he will be sectioned. I don't see Hazno facing that sort of situation.
Terribly sorry for your friend. I’m not sure where you are from but are there any help phone lines he could ring, In Australia we have Beyond Blue who were great for my daughter while she waited to be seen by someone. I hope he gets the help he needs. Take care.

• Heart
Long time lurker on these threads, first time poster.

Just want to chip in with my stupid brain fart: I keep picturing PWB furiously writing a long ranting letter with his tongue sticking out addressed to William in the style of Eminem's nutjob Stan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I can't get it out of my mind, I hope someone funnier them me does a parody :LOL:

"My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, duck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie..."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I despise MM, and I wish that was her in the vid but that’s not her. Totally different eyes, that girl has more than a hint of Hispanic. That’s why it’s still on the net
Apparently there is a real one but thats not it, the real one has been buried (for the time being!)

The video of Smeggy doing what she does best can still be found on the xhamster site. I will put the link in a spoiler for those interested to see her in action. Apologies if this is not allowed. Despite most of her ‘mucky stuff’ being wiped off the internet, this one has remained for some strange reason.

It's gone, site can't be reached 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Camilla Tominey's brief words about the latest:

While the opening line of Philip Larkin’s This Be The Verse applies to Royals as much as anyone, Prince Harry has surely done his late mother a disservice by failing to acknowledge her own attempts to “break that cycle of genetic pain” he claims plagued his childhood.
His latest bout of Stateside soul-baring, in which he accused his family of passing on inherited suffering smacks of NPS (New Parent Syndrome).
He’s been a father for all of five minutes and suddenly he’s an expert – being advised by the Duchess of Sussex, Dr Meghan, a woman who cannot even patch things up with her own father.
It’s all very well chasing around after an adoring toddler. The couple might want to see how they fare as parents when Archie or their soon-to-be born daughter decide to do stupid things akin to wearing something inappropriate for a fancy dress party or asking awkward questions like: “How come we never see our Cambridge cousins?”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm listening to the podcast!!!

Harry is saying priceless quotes about ''sharing your story...making it relatable....''
I don't think I can even start to share his story or relate at all to his life.....

But what is funny is Dax and him have nothing at all in common with each other! Dax is a good interviewer who isnt pulling any punches, and he is making Harry look like a fool!
Dax is talking about his own traumatic childhood...whilst Harry is.....bleating about ........nothing...... its just meaningless platitudes. ''Healing other people heals me.....''
And then Dax introduces the idea of being selfish!

And Harry wasnt/isnt happy at living in LA and being observed by the paparazzi everywhere, and being told by security the only safe place is indoors! And couldnt understand the argument that because he lived in LA it was going to be like this! Because Harry doesnt think that this is fair or normal!

Then Dax introduces talking about the first amendment.....que Harry being critical of the first amendment!

Dax has set Harry up big time!! Harry just comes across as an ignorant fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.