Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210515-110341_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hazno only wants free speech and free press as long as he's not criticised.
What a bleeping tosser. 🤬
If he continues like this he'll be hounded out of America 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm another one that photographs badly, I did actually think I was ugly for a long time but my boyfriends have all been gorgeous so I must have something that the camera doesn't pick up. I suppose its' the opposite to seeing a model in RL and finding they are bang average
My mother always photographed really badly but in RL people always told her she looked like Elizabeth Taylor (the 50s/60s version). My dad looked great in photos but closely resembled Benny Hill in RL.

I think you can guess which of the above traits I managed to inherit from each parent! :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 574796
Imagine if he ever tried to become a citizen? How would he pass the test if he doesn't even understand the First Amendment?

Or maybe he can call up his old Art teacher and get her to sit the test for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Camilla has a sense of humour, highly prized in our society, and I think the ability to laugh at herself. In a family with such restrictions on what they can be seen to say, do and even be I think she is probably very well thought of. And of her looks, she has a great genuine smile. It makes a huge difference.

Or she could be a total witch and fools us all but I somehow don’t think so

Reactions: 37
I'm not convinced that it's her !
Although I must admit not wanting to watch much 😳 I think it's a lookalike.
Me too I’m 99% that’s not her as we all know what younger Smeg looked like 15 faces ago and it wasn’t that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Orlando's on the Buddhist route so don't know if that co-exists with wokeism. More likely they both use Sunshine Sucks as PR.
That’s what these so called friendships boil down to. The PR firm sets them up amongst their own clients so all clients get some kind of attention. Its very common for PR firms and agents to set up 2 single clients and make out they went on a date or are dating when it’s nothing more than an attention seeking scam.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 574796
There is a thread about Haz’s latest 1st Amendment shitbomb on Quora and the American posters are not best pleased! People are wrangling over which country should take him...so far the US, the U.K., and Canada have refused! Link to the thread below.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hazbeen has got a busy few days ahead. He's also meeting the Taliban on Tuesday and ISIS on Friday. By Saturday lunchtime the world will be at peace. 😂🤣
6FEE7F7A-C407-4810-B085-96892D73AD72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IS THIS ON THE WIKI???!!! Please can someone with more tech know-how than me put it on if it's not already. We can't let this gem go under the radar 😂
It's gone now. I can't open it. Says Web page unavailable

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Quite a few places that could provide suitable titles for mr and Mrs number 6 😂😂 Bitchfield and Fingeringhoe are top of my list 😂

I used to live in Middle Wallop ( army estate ) & went to school in Nether Wallop ( My dad was stationed there ) I still have a soft spot for the place Middle Wallop is all civvy now i believe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Proof(as if we needed it) that PWB and his thing are timing the release of stories etc

Harry had people with him....to authorise the podcast!!!

What on earth were they thinking? Harry doesnt seem to have done himself any favours with the podcast at all!

And I was thinking......my issue with all this current Mental health stuff....is that talking about it, is only half of the story.

You need money or action, legal laws or people to police the issues raised, to improve and change things. And these are the area where with austerity and Covid 19 and job losses etc...not enough is being done.

There was an awful case on the news recently of a 19 year old single mother who had killed herself because she didnt have enough money or benefits. Tragic.....but......surely the biggest issue here, is how can we live in a society where there isnt enough money or advice or charity to support this poor girl. It was tagged as a mental health issue...but surely the biggest issues here was poverty and fear. If she had enough money or someone supporting and advising her how to cope, she might have been in a much stronger position and not felt so desperate she felt she had no options left.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
In the reading of the podcast, at one point Dax asks if Hawwy had read Harpo's book (I think titled "What Happened to You")
Well I’m a Uk taxpayer - but I recently found out that I’d contributed to a £38 million ($50 million) wedding , that wasn’t appreciated or even an actual wedding to the bride and groom . The bride who was likening herself to the Little Mermaid at the time , whilst sitting in a chicken run, sneered and said it was a spectacle and not special . Oprah , the billionaire great interviewer, who claims to speak for the “little people “ just went “ hmmm” and “Oh”. The Ginger Prince of Vitriol , who surely knew who had paid for his wedding, on the basis it certainly wasn’t him - cleared his throat and started singing Grover Washington’s “ Just the two of us” to a bleeping chicken 🐓.

Yep, that’s what happened to me .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Harry needs a punch in the bleeping face for this latest diatribe.

Prince Philip probably spent his last days on Earth having to deal with these two wankers and now HM is having her mourning interrupted by her traitorous grandson.
Charles and/or William needs to step up and shut this pair up for good. Release the truth and watch the platform taken away from them.
The fact that Prince Philip's final weeks were overshadowed by Harry and his wife's stupid complaining is unforgivable. Not to mention that Harry didn't even bother to visit in over a year. I can't believe he's still going on about how hard done by he feels when it's now well-known that his grandfather struggled far more in his life. How are they even members of the same family? He's an ungrateful idiot!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just coming on to say I am SO SICK of PWB blaming everything on his dad and his dad's family. It's never ever the fault of his sainted mother... yet he's citing being chased by the paps while in the car with his mother as one of the worst moments of his life? The same paps his mother courted? So she put him in that position, getting him in the car with her when she knew she'd be photographed?

I'm not saying either parent was perfect, but God can't he see that his mother's behaviour was hugely damaging and hurtful at times? Desperately sad that he continues to punish Charles for having the temerity for being the parent who lived.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
It doesn't add up because she was never pregnant. I don't believe in the miscarriage or the current pregnancy narrative. 😕

They are waiting for the surrogate to deliver the child. In fact they might already have the baby but who the duck cares?

We will only see a black and white shot of the back of Merchiana Disneyella's head anyway. The British public will have no connection with cuntface's child.
Who the actual duck lies to the world about having a miscarriage that is just so sick

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.