Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Furious about how selfish and egoist and narc-y these 2 are...did it never occur to them that there are millions far worse off then they are and especially Haz needs to think of the kids of today who lose a parent to Covid or accident or war... too many of them will be 36 eventually,I wonder how many of them will still be whinging then.

Reactions: 34
My thoughts too, she didn't have a miscarriage, atleast not when she claims. Pregnant women can fly upto 37 weeks so either she was over 37 weeks which I think she was because the story changed all of a sudden, initially it was because she was too pregnant to fly, then it wasn't that it was another reason. I guess they realised the blooper they made re dates and claimed miscarriage.
It doesn't add up because she was never pregnant. I don't believe in the miscarriage or the current pregnancy narrative. 😕

They are waiting for the surrogate to deliver the child. In fact they might already have the baby but who the duck cares?

We will only see a black and white shot of the back of Merchiana Disneyella's head anyway. The British public will have no connection with cuntface's child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No wonder she went after him. Praying on the weak. Look at the date of this article, May 2016(1-2 months before she met PWB):

• Sick
Reactions: 22
He's been a dad all of five minutes and now he thinks he's a font of parenting knowledge. No one is the perfect parent. If the majority were, we wouldn't have the level of crime we do have in this world of ours.

This man and his Mrs however, have denied their son, and soon to be daughter their birthright. They've denied them a vast extended family including cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents.

They are also teaching them that shitting on your parents and family, in public, is absolutely OK, if it allows YOU to heal.

The only influence in their lives will be Doria, their narc mother and a victim dad blaming the world and his dog for their woes. Their friends will consist of the kids of Hollywood wokes, living in a gun toting racist country, of their parents choice.

One day, either or both of them will be on an Oprah equivalent show spilling about that fact. History has a habit of repeating itself.

And H will finally realise that parenting is the most difficult and thankless job any of us will ever do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I still find it uncomfortable watching both W & H walking behind the coffin and then meeting the public, you could see in their faces they are trying to hold it together and had to shake the hands of people at the time when the grief must have been at it's most raw and painful.

As for Charles, I always got the impression he was a soft touch with the boys and heard it said in royal reports and programmes that he was closer to Harry than William and after Diana's death he really was there for them. This video shows him being a loving father. It's a couple of clips, people may say. Well, you can tell a hell of a lot about body language from watching interactions. They seem like children who were not uncomfortable, distant or scared around their father, there's a lot of reciprocal physical contact between them and you cannot fake affection. Also, you'll hate me for this but baby Harry does look like Archie.

On the Oprah show Harry said Charles stopped taking his calls last year so I assume this animosity towards him is due to what has happened in the last couple of years, rather than from his childhood. I was wondering if he has developed anger about his parents relationship, but even if he has, that doesn't mean PC was a terrible father and treated him badly. Again, I could be wrong but this is my personal opinion.
That last video made me well up! Am sure PC has made some bad mistakes as a father. But the love there is unmistakeable. And tbh- if PH thinks there is generational (genetic 🙄) pain then why would he want to cause more for his father and grandmother. PW is clearly trying to give his children a different experience- but remaining kind and connected to his relatives while doing so. I actually do understand why some people need geographical distance from their next of kin. But don’t humiliate them on a podcast for money. It’s nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Speaking of Camilla's looks.....check Google for images of her when she was younger. She was quite attractive. I read/heard somewhere that she is not photogenic....and that no one in her family looks good in a photo. I sympathize because I am a pleasant enough looking person, but I look terrible in most photos, no matter how I try to manage.
I feel your pain...I’m exactly the same. I’m no supermodel but I’m decent looking, but the overwhelming number of photos of me make me look terrible. My daughter’s the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's been a dad all of five minutes and now he thinks he's a font of parenting knowledge. No one is the perfect parent. If the majority were, we wouldn't have the level of crime we do have in this world of ours.

This man and his Mrs however, have denied their son, and soon to be daughter their birthright. They've denied them a vast extended family including cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents.

They are also teaching them that shitting on your parents and family, in public, is absolutely OK, if it allows YOU to heal.

The only influence in their lives will be Doria, their narc mother and a victim dad blaming the world and his dog for their woes. Their friends will consist of the kids of Hollywood wokes, living in a gun toting racist country, of their parents choice.

One day, either or both of them will be on an Oprah equivalent show spilling about that fact. History has a habit of repeating itself.

And H will finally realise that parenting is the most difficult and thankless job any of us will ever do.
To be honest that's pretty much most celebrities that have a child. For some reason media people think Mr & Mrs averages life experiences are uninteresting but the fact is that celebrities have resources not available to Joe and Jane ordinary. There has been 2 programmes focusing on menopause, 1 with Mariella Frostrup and 1 with Davina McCall, both advocating HRT but they went privately and the treatment they got isn't available on the NHS without a huge fight. It's not representative at all

I feel your pain...I’m exactly the same. I’m no supermodel but I’m decent looking, but the overwhelming number of photos of me make me look terrible. My daughter’s the same.
I'm another one that photographs badly, I did actually think I was ugly for a long time but my boyfriends have all been gorgeous so I must have something that the camera doesn't pick up. I suppose its' the opposite to seeing a model in RL and finding they are bang average

Reactions: 31
When I hear the man child kicking off about how much he’s hurting I always think of that advice trainee paramedics are given. When you arrive on scene, the victims shouting loudest won’t be the ones who are the most badly hurt 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The video of Smeggy doing what she does best can still be found on the xhamster site. I will put the link in a spoiler for those interested to see her in action. Apologies if this is not allowed. Despite most of her ‘mucky stuff’ being wiped off the internet, this one has remained for some strange reason.

IS THIS ON THE WIKI???!!! Please can someone with more tech know-how than me put it on if it's not already. We can't let this gem go under the radar 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
It really is a thing. I remember as a student, 2 young women in my class, they were friends and one was more attractive then the other in reality but in photographs the less attractive one (and she wasn't terribly bad looking) looked better in the photographs of them together. This was many many years ago and I was a lot younger but that always stayed with me, that people can look different in photographs.

Reactions: 20
IS THIS ON THE WIKI???!!! Please can someone with more tech know-how than me put it on if it's not already. We can't let this gem go under the radar 😂
I'm not convinced that it's her !
Although I must admit not wanting to watch much 😳 I think it's a lookalike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I had to stop reading as wanted to throw the phone across the room... he sounds like a totally self-obsessed, tinhat wearing automaton who hasn't properly learned his lines and is pretending to be this compassionate carer but only cares about himself.
He also sounds like such a workshy snob: saying the drive down to the studio wasn't that bad as he "sat in the back" and "did some work" preparing for the interview (reading his script that megsy had written for him). It is all crt rehash from the back of a chauffeured Escalade with blacked out windows.
"sat in the back" and "did some work“ = “played on my Nintendo Switch”. If he’d been learning his lines he did a rubbish job because he got the script wrong. ‘Genetic pain’ indeed. Presuming he really meant generational pain I have to agree with some other posters that sounds like a setup. I seriously doubt No 6 would be aware of such a thing so Smegsy probably gave him that line and told him to rehearse it, and then he went and buggered it up. Having some uber privileged white douchebro claim generational pain seems almost calculated to give offence, and I cannot believe a woke mixed race woman, even one like Smeggy who spent most of her life pretending to be white, would use the term to describe No 6. She set him up and sat back to wait for the fallout, in which she, of course, would be blameless. But because he got it wrong and said genetic pain instead, it didn’t quite go to plan. I bet he got a thick ear when he got home!
CB23CC64-00C8-49D3-A57C-9421A1B8E533.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Harry needs a punch in the bleeping face for this latest diatribe.

Prince Philip probably spent his last days on Earth having to deal with these two wankers and now HM is having her mourning interrupted by her traitorous grandson.
Charles and/or William needs to step up and shut this pair up for good. Release the truth and watch the platform taken away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
C and C are definitely soul mates. Their love for each other shines out for all to see. I used to like Diana but then she went fame crazy and I lost interest. Camilla is all about family and I think she is an absolute super star. No nonsense kind of woman not dissimilar to Princess Anne.
I’m finding that as the years go on, I’m liking Camilla more and more. I’ve been the same with Princess Anne. Didn’t like her at all in the 1980s and 90s. Now I absolutely love Princess Anne and Camilla is fast catching up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It‘s definitely her...look at the sheer size of her gob! She could fit a the rim of a pint pot in that and still have room to spare!

I don’t think it is on the wiki but it needs to go on there (as part of our extensive research, of course)! I don’t think it is a lookalike. Look at the size of that mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone know when this vid was created? If it’s post 2017 it’s definitely fake / lookalike

Reactions: 12
The video of Smeggy doing what she does best can still be found on the xhamster site. I will put the link in a spoiler for those interested to see her in action. Apologies if this is not allowed. Despite most of her ‘mucky stuff’ being wiped off the internet, this one has remained for some strange reason.

Oh my gawd my eyes are now hurting 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m in two minds as well. Probably not helped by the fingers over my eyes😂

PS I really REALLY hope I haven’t just seen Hazard’s knob at close quarters:sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.