Harry and Meghan #102 The nob who never wanted his job, just can't shut his whiny gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MH awareness is a great thing - although not sure how much good he’s done for it this week. It’s just (to quote M) ‘shone a light’ on his awful character. There is an anger and such unkindness.
She on the other hand, is being very quiet. Wonder what she’s up to.
I'd lay money she has had that baby

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'd lay money she has had that baby
I thought that - she was supposed to be ‘too pregnant to attend the funeral’ which was ages ago. I think they have to watch out for the dates of the miscarriage story.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
As Bookworm said in her video, why didn't he do his own podcast on Spotify rather than on Dax Shepard's?
Dax is probably struggling, is a client of SS and paid him. And Dax has experience. Hawwy has a scwipt.
In the reading of the podcast, at one point Dax asks if Hawwy had read Harpo's book (I think titled "What Happened to You") and Hawwy replies he hadn't (so much for researching your subject) and Dax replies "you should, listen to it on audio tape" or something along those lines. I immediately flinched: dax outted Hawwy as too thick to read. Except Dax tried to correct himself and added "i did. I'm not even sure why I said that" or something like that. Harry must have shot him one of his angry ferret looks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Where to start with Harry's latest attack? He hates the Royal family, but of course won't give up the Dukedom because it's the money-earner. He thinks it's totally okay to attack the parenting of his nearly 95 year old recently widowed grandmother. He says his childhood was bad, so that must mean that his dead mother who parented him for 12+ years was a useless parent as well? (Does he actually have 'standards' and won't go quite that far?). The only thing that he is currently doing successfully is giving the Duke and Duchess of Windsor a run for their money to see who is the most awful pair.
It is absolutely disgusting that 5 or so weeks after Prince Philips death that he had gone for his family so viciously .. his dad lost his dad, his granny lost her husband and he makes himself chief victim.
Absolutely no compassion shown, no gratitude for the pampered life of privilege.... It is all about his hurt, not a care given that they are hurting too...
The Royal Family are too dignified to respond publicly , and he knows it , so he went for them baldheaded knowing there would be no retaliation...
Disgusting pr!ck

• Angry
Reactions: 51
What has made me fume over these latest comments is that you can't judge life 70 years ago by todays standards and complain it was crap.

Cultures, standards and expectations change over time. It's a bit like me complaining in the 70s garages had topless women calendars and how offensive that was. That was life then, it was accepted at the time, doesn't make it right but that's judging it by today's standards.

HM became Queen when Charles and Ann were very young, the death of the King was not long after the abdication crisis (in living memory terms), there were alot of doubts that a young woman was upto the job so to speak. She had little choice but to get out and about to be seen to do the job capably and to tour the Commonwealth to shore up support and demonstrate some sort of stability.

I agree with the poster who said QM was stirring (while adjusting to her new role) with her relationship with Charles because she was a forceful woman and was probably trying to maintain some sort of grip on the Monachy and while still bitter about her husband becoming King leading to an early death, was probably as equally bitter about no longer being the brightest star in the family and her daughter being the boss.

It was normal all those years ago for the upper class to send their kids to boarding school. That has started to change over the decades, as has teaching styles and standards and parents expectations.

When I was in school there were no after school clubs or breakfast clubs. There was no alternative curriculum and a left handed child was deliberately sat in the right hand seat of a double desk with a right handed child to try to force him to use his right hand for writing.

Like I say it wasn't right, but that's looking back with today's standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

This was a little while back: The biggest scandal to shake the British Royal Family is about to blow wide open. The whispers are true about a Meghan Markle sex tape.

The celebrity blog Crazy Days and Nightsposted this weekend, “That a sex tape of Meghan Markle exists has been confirmed by a broker, who has seen the video.”
The broker is a former p@rn producer.Kevin Blatt described inYour Mom’s Housepodcasthow he received a call from a woman in Canada and she told him, “A photographer sent me a video of a model or actress four years ago. It shows her in o@@@ s@x.”
(I have tried to add a spoiler but still cannot get it to work - can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong? Ta)
I was going to post the clip of the podcast where it is discussed but you can find it via the info above - beware if you google this as there are some very offensive / obscene photos that also show up for po@n channels - I need serious bleach jeeps 🤮 gawd knows what sort of ads I will now see popping up 😳
The video of Smeggy doing what she does best can still be found on the xhamster site. I will put the link in a spoiler for those interested to see her in action. Apologies if this is not allowed. Despite most of her ‘mucky stuff’ being wiped off the internet, this one has remained for some strange reason.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I thought that - she was supposed to be ‘too pregnant to attend the funeral’ which was ages ago. I think they have to watch out for the dates of the miscarriage story.
My thoughts too, she didn't have a miscarriage, atleast not when she claims. Pregnant women can fly upto 37 weeks so either she was over 37 weeks which I think she was because the story changed all of a sudden, initially it was because she was too pregnant to fly, then it wasn't that it was another reason. I guess they realised the blooper they made re dates and claimed miscarriage.

Reactions: 21
The video of Smeggy doing what she does best can still be found on the xhamster site. I will put the link in a spoiler for those interested to see her in action. Apologies if this is not allowed. Despite most of her ‘mucky stuff’ being wiped off the internet, this one has remained for some strange reason.

My eyes 😳🤯😵 Those poor hamsters must have really suffered 😭
smiffs.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I did a quick Google, inspired by your finds. It is truly heart wrenching to see the awful relationship between father and son. The closed off body language, the oppressive, tense atmosphere. Poor Haz. How terribly he suffered. However he managed to not be in tears and obviously traumatised in front of the cameras is beyond this simple soul. What a deeply courageous, magnificent warrior he is, our Princess Haz!

View attachment 574620 View attachment 574626 View attachment 574627View attachment 574628 View attachment 574632 View attachment 574629View attachment 574630
That last pic is absolutely beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.