Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle Ma-Belle, MaDoria MaDiana, Minnie Marklegirl

Reactions: 22
I honestly cant see a recording device, I just see a horrible green dress that doesn't fit properly - surprised the label is not showing at the back tbh. That is not an outfit anyone could wear again is it?
The nape of the neck where cape meets dress is just a whole thick wodge of poorly sitting, ill fitting material.

Reactions: 21
That "sweet" engraving on her watch that is so so secret that she has only been telling everyone about it for 6 whole years:

http://www.meghansmirror.com/shop/cartier-tank-francaise-watch/

Reactions: 32
I honestly cant see a recording device, I just see a horrible green dress that doesn't fit properly - surprised the label is not showing at the back tbh. That is not an outfit anyone could wear again is it?
It’s revolting , what a waste of money although she wouldn’t give two shits about that.

Reactions: 19
Awful legs she should keep them covered and a sack over her head would be even better

Reactions: 20
The way she looks at William, lust and adoration, horrible cow

Reactions: 17
Yes, and then Gabriela Windsor with weighted hems ended butt exposed because the weights simply bent in the wind and the skirt stayed up.
Many decades ago the Queen wearing red, with weighted hems ended with the front of her skirt in her face.
She said:"Philip I'm wearing too much red. "
Guess it deflected from the situation.

Reactions: 19
Best thing I’ve ever seen her in was the Stella McCartney she wore for the evening of the wedding. I wouldn’t know where to start with the horrors, I think it would take a whole thread.
Remember when French & Saunders took the piss out of House of Elliott and called it House of Idiot. Perfect name should a new discussion start about the couture catastrophe's cuntchops has sported. Xx

Reactions: 18
There’s a cracking photo of Camilla wrangling skirt, hat and handbag in the middle of a gust of wind … possibly at a Christening …

Reactions: 15
To Mad Merchella from Mad Meg

Reactions: 16
I personally don't believe it. Source is USToday, that means Plastic face & co. I didn't see any leaks from uk side about Cunts, all leaks coming from USA. Ex-spook is doing his job

Reactions: 20
thread title suggestion
#101: merching Cartier tank at every event, need more money in their bank, still clinging onto their royal ranks

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.