Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got another song stuck in my heado_O. This one's from a musical:

My Fake Yachtie

All I want is a bench somewhere
Windsor Castle
The Royal Heir
Kate's waist
Kate's face
Kate's hair
Oh wouldn't it be luvverly

Oh, and when you list people, you tend to put them in order of importance to you. News articles that refer to PWB before Prince William such as the one about the statue unveiling are most likely cut and paste jobs direct from Montecito.
That is brilliant - I can almost hear the fake Cockney twang!

Undercover with the Harkles............ so Donkey Omid Scrotie has popped over to Monteshitto after telling us that the Harkles are "trolling" the public...........
no kidding 😃
View attachment 566140
Be careful @Scotch Mist, those balloons could carry you away... 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't dare click on the story but in the few photos I saw, you don't see even a hint of a bump - which by this stage and given that in her previous "pregnancy" and post-birth photos her bump was under her chin, and also knowing her knack for self-advertising and wanted to show off what presumably will be her last moonbump parade, I would have thought she would have made absolutely sure that it was on show
I have to be honest and say I've never bought into the whole surrogate thing but I'm slipping off the fence on this one. Picture of her carrying Archie the bump was all in the front like a basketball up her top now the bump is more rugby shaped ball. Unless she actually was pregnant, had th ebaby and is now having to have a moonbump to cover the miscarriage lie. If they register a birth fraudulently can the Dr break their oath to call them out?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Move over Michael Jackson

Harry & Meghan #101 Meghan's face is the only thing to have more revisions than Finding Freedom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think it’s likely Chumpo will come over for the Diana statue event. I can’t see him ceding the floor to William to represent Diana’s sons. He’s based his whole career (!) on being Diana’s poor little traumatised orphan son, there’s no way he’ll let William hog the limelight (which is how he’ll see it). He’ll sneak in, lie low until the actual event, give his self pitying speech and then immediately slink off again. The Bint won’t come though.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a twitter acc but rarely post - only use it for info but it’s interesting to discover that I’m blocked by some proHarkle accounts even though I’ve never commented on or liked posts on the murkymeg-type accounts. Weird.
Interesting that. They're possibly monitoring us here? I'm not on anything at all, FB Twitter etc, just this site.
Does she look like she has lip fillers in that video? The right side (her left) seems to be a bit flopped down while she is speaking.
I just had a look and as you say her mouth's a funny shape when she talks. Very bad idea to inject these toxins into your system when you're pregnant of course. The bump's a lot smaller as someone posted earlier, as in the chicken-tit-shots it seemed to start under her armpits.
She's definitely stalking Catherine in her copying her, really creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Did vaxlive go out on tv last night? Or tonight? I can barely read anything about it and there’s zilch on the us news sites???

Reactions: 9
If William and Harry are giving separate speeches at the Diana statute unveiling, what are the odds that Harry's will be written for him by his wife? I still think she wrote his statement for Prince Philip's passing (the word "authentic" being there was a huge giveaway).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think it’s likely Chumpo will come over for the Diana statue event. I can’t see him ceding the floor to William to represent Diana’s sons. He’s based his whole career (!) on being Diana’s poor little traumatised orphan son, there’s no way he’ll let William hog the limelight (which is how he’ll see it). He’ll sneak in, lie low until the actual event, give his self pitying speech and then immediately slink off again. The Bint won’t come though.
If she does come! I'll be there with my compost heap!! Rotten tomatoes and banana skins would really improve her outfit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From the aspect of gender equity, I think that WBFW is in love with Kate, but she rebuffed her advances:)
Or maybe his famous chat up line of ‘do ya wanna shag a prince’ didn’t sweep her off of her feet (she wouldn’t touch him with the proverbial barge pole - she loves PW) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What is the fascination with shirt dresses? They really aren't that flattering and will be one of those "what was I thinking" trends in 10 years time.
She's not flogging any pregnancy dresses so needs to get a straight cut dress in a big size to fit Moonbump No 9. And a distinctive print is easy to merch. :ROFLMAO:

I've stuck the full YouTube thing on in the background and there's a second sighting of Hazza at 1 hour 12.

'Hi Guys. Before I start I just wanna say that every single one of you in here are awesome' :ROFLMAO: :sleep:

He has taken his 'anti press rant' speech and stuck in the word 'vaccine'. Honestly. This is one of the most garbled and confused speeches I've seen from a keynote speaker in a long, long time.

'We are experiencing a viral pandemic alongside a digital pandemic. In today's world, we are so connected, like a vast nervous system, whether we are online or not. And much like the virus, there are no borders online. So when vaccine misinformation and disinformation spreads, magnified on social media, and in parts of traditional media, it exposes a collective threat to humanity. I believe that misinformation is a global humanitarian crisis. And the crisis is getting worse. In recent months, we've seen a stark rise in vaccine hesitancy. For the nations that have received so few doses and in countries where cases are rising, the human cost is staggering and hesitancy is not an option. Misinformation is not simply harming those who believe it but also those who don't. We must tackle each of these issues head on. Vaccine equity. And misinformation.......

(The audience listen in complete silence. Fairly obviously told to cheer at the end).

Just imagining his Diana statue unveiling speech

Today we are experiencing a Princess Diana statue alongside a digital Diana. In today's world, we are so connected, like a vast nervous system, like the umbilical cord that connected me to my Mummy Diana for nine glorious months, whether we are online or not. And much like Princess Diana, there are no borders online for a global icon like Mummy. So when Diana misinformation and disinformation spreads, magnified on social media, and in parts of traditional media, it exposes a collective threat to Mummy's reputation as the most perfect woman who ever lived. I believe that Diana misinformation is a global humanitarian crisis. And the crisis is getting worse, thanks to the Murdoch Press and those evil troglodytes in the comments section of the Daily Mail. In recent months, we've seen a stark rise in Princess Diana doubters. The cost to my ability to merchandise my dead Mum is staggering and disbelief is not an option. Misinformation is not simply harming those who believe in the sainthood of Princess Diana but also those who don't. We must tackle each of these issues head on.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think PWB will come over for the statue unveiling, he won’t pass up the opportunity for those worldwide headlines and puffing out his chest whilst spouting words full of self importance and bollocks.
The problem for him coming over here is that he won't be on home ground with crowds of teens throwing their knickers at him, Hazzno the LA Covid Sex God, a la Tom Jones.
The press coverage here will be negative because his speech will be sour and disturbing in its political content, and the frost between the brothers will be highlighted by their physical presence together.
I could be wrong, but think that cwardice will win the day and he'll fire barbs at the RF in a pre-recorded shoot from the safety of his home, smoking a joint while he plays with himself and shouts gjbberish at William on the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That chin is some Ivanka Trump level remade from scratch implant.
Face elongating botox worn of so she looks more round now.

The cynical me, is starting to think that the separate statue speaches are going to sell us a "woe is me" broken Harry and a William either forced, or willingly embracing his baby brother, to get the "it was a moment" excuse.
🤮
Trying to find a logical explanation for the shite they are getting away with.
Maybe Charles with his fairly tree hugging globalist mindset believes that the Harkles have US market potential and wants them back as US representatives.
As I said nothing makes sense to me.

Reactions: 14
If William and Harry are giving separate speeches at the Diana statute unveiling, what are the odds that Harry's will be written for him by his wife? I still think she wrote his statement for Prince Philip's passing (the word "authentic" being there was a huge giveaway).
Mummy, my mummy, my darling mummy was the most kind and compassionate person who has ever lived. Mummy chose to be her most authentic self, no matter the intense glare and negativity from the media and no matter how twisted they became in their lies. Mummy told me that once she was liberated from the shackles which kept her muzzled, she could live her truth, live authentically and be free to follow her heart. I know she is looking down, she is so proud of my strong, empowered (just like Mummy), precious wife Meghan, smiling over her grandson, is so proud of Her Son for protecting his family and taking them to freedom, and will be by our side when our daughter is born/was by our side when our daughter was born [use as appropriate]. I hope you will be able to take inspiration when you visit her statue here, knowing that if you live your true, authentic self, then you too can be like a princess. Not that any of you will ever be the true Queen that Mummy was. Nor can you be a crown princess, my darling Meg is, knowing how much Mummy would love her. She has been with us through everything and I know she will continue to bless us and guide us. Thank you.

---

Think I'll get the job of speech writer for them lot in the States?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'd bet a dollar they and their team are working on the nine hundred and night ninth draft right now. Constantly tweaking to pitch it just right.:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think he is building a backup career of being a victim of the RF and PW. Saying that he couldn't comee over because they were meanies and refused him a [private] flight would fit that bill perfectly and doing a pre-recorded zoom speech that would be played would allow him to say what he wants and not have his speech reviewed by the men in grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That chin is some Ivanka Trump level remade from scratch implant.
Face elongating botox worn of so she looks more round now.

The cynical me, is starting to think that the separate statue speaches are going to sell us a "woe is me" broken Harry and a William either forced, or willingly embracing his baby brother, to get the "it was a moment" excuse.
🤮
Trying to find a logical explanation for the shite they are getting away with.
Maybe Charles with his fairly tree hugging globalist mindset believes that the Harkles have US market potential and wants them back as US representatives.
As I said nothing makes sense to me.
That jaw😂 Bruce Forsyths lovechild 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.