Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 stories of a seaside stroll. why like? she can't stop with that phone she embarrasses me but I can't stop looking. picture of her and Richie kissing, it's all so childish,hey look me everyone. as if everyone else isn't out enjoying the good weather, no only hannah. spare us.

Reactions: 7
14 stories of a seaside stroll. why like? she can't stop with that phone she embarrasses me but I can't stop looking. picture of her and Richie kissing, it's all so childish,hey look me everyone. as if everyone else isn't out enjoying the good weather, no only hannah. spare us.
The kissing pic is outrageous..if I asked my husband to kiss me while I shoved my phone in his face to get a pic, he’d have chucked me into the Irish Sea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A man says hello on her walk about she keeps videoing and thinks it's hilarious - he was just saying hello!! She's an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 6
A man says hello on her walk about she keeps videoing and thinks it's hilarious - he was just saying hello!! She's an absolute weirdo
Literally makes the biggest ordeal out of it and puts the caption about it too..‘hi, howww orrrrr you, how’s the fourmmm’. Ok Hannah, you mad thing talking to randomers 😂 And as for her advice on how we should all be saying yes to Monday plans..I’m pro making the most of your mid week, but I just think Hannah is so out of touch, you can really tell she doesn’t work much. Most people don’t have the energy to be out and about as much as she is while working full time and managing kids etc!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is your cue to say yes to that Monday evening invite🙄. OK Hannah thanks for that, I'd have never thought it possible... like if a band/artist are playing a gig that I really want to see on a week night I'd go, just like the other thousands at 3arena last night Hannah. I can't fully articulate how extremely immature she is and over the top about nothing, like someone on the street saying hello, or the guy in butlers giving her 2 chocolates instead of 1 with her hot choccy. The want in her is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's definitely a strange fish. She posted the other day that she bawled her eyes out watching Baby Reindeer and Ritchie had to make her a hot chocolate. The obsession with The Greatest Showman and Disney songs, I'm amazed Ritchie was able to get it up at all, she's like a woman child or something.

Reactions: 4
She's definitely a strange fish. She posted the other day that she bawled her eyes out watching Baby Reindeer and Ritchie had to make her a hot chocolate. The obsession with The Greatest Showman and Disney songs, I'm amazed Ritchie was able to get it up at all, she's like a woman child or something.
To be fair Baby Reindeer had some very triggering SA scenes which I imagine were difficult for her being a victim of abuse. It’s a great show but very raw and emotional for sure.

To be fair Baby Reindeer had some very triggering SA scenes which I imagine were difficult for her being a victim of abuse. It’s a great show but very raw and emotional for sure.
I agree with you but also agree with @blondeminion15, what hannah said was she sobbed until Richie handed her a hot chocolate. like just another example of how childish she is, hot chocolate as an adult shouldn't make everything better 🙄. it's not normal emotionally.

Literally makes the biggest ordeal out of it and puts the caption about it too..‘hi, howww orrrrr you, how’s the fourmmm’. Ok Hannah, you mad thing talking to randomers 😂 And as for her advice on how we should all be saying yes to Monday plans..I’m pro making the most of your mid week, but I just think Hannah is so out of touch, you can really tell she doesn’t work much. Most people don’t have the energy to be out and about as much as she is while working full time and managing kids etc!!!!
That “how’s the foooorm” comment was the cringiest thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂 it was just so unnatural ….which basically sums this snob up .. unnatural 😂

Is Clara McGinley getting married today and Hannah or Emzy aren’t attending?! Did I miss a chapter?

Reactions: 3
Surprised Hannah wasn’t invited to the VIP awards, given how much she’s pushing herself as a style icon, the blog and just being in PR

I’d say she’s doing a small legal wedding and there will be a destination in the summer
Yes I'm certain I saw her say awhile back Majorcca was where the wedding is going to be, I'd say London is the small legal part with family.
Does anyone get why she posts non stop while doing really ordinary regular every day stuff, like going for a stroll with the buggy and dog always includes several stories and selfies, like look at us?!!! it's really unusual. I try to get out for a walk most evenings, I couldn't imagine stopping for selfies to post on Instagram. number 1 it's so vain and embarrassing and number 2 literally no one wants to see it.

Reactions: 3
Is Clara McGinley getting married today and Hannah or Emzy aren’t attending?! Did I miss a chapter?
Dunno re the wedding but Hannah and “the fam” are out rambling up and down the crescent in Monkstown which she seems to do most weekends. Don’t know why she bought in Dundrum and not closer to the sea since it’s obviously “her fave”.

I actually hate that I recognise her so easily - I was out for a walk because I actually live in the area. She is not hard to spot though, her yellow hair is like a beacon and she was wearing a gaudy silver bomber.

I would hate to be so recognisable for such a meagre level of fame/clout.

• Haha
Dunno re the wedding but Hannah and “the fam” are out rambling up and down the crescent in Monkstown which she seems to do most weekends. Don’t know why she bought in Dundrum and not closer to the sea since it’s obviously “her fave”.

I actually hate that I recognise her so easily - I was out for a walk because I actually live in the area. She is not hard to spot though, her yellow hair is like a beacon and she was wearing a gaudy silver bomber.

Yes I’ve seen her out and about a good bit too and you’re right she definitely stands out (& not in a good way!) She’s always very over done whether it’s a walk with her mum, getting a coffee in local coffee shop, Dundrum, lifestyle shops, out for dinner) and you hear her grating D4 accent before you see her 🤪In fact she looks the same out and about as when she’s going to an event 😂

Reactions: 7

I thought it was just me I see her every weekend in Monkstown I thought her house was close by not Dundrum. She really stands out I’d love if she toned down the hair.

She’s living in a strange bubble at times it seems brattish and childish. Ya know that saying money talks wealth whispers..

Reactions: 4
That whole look she sports is so footballers wives 20 years ago. she thinks she's up with the latest in all things fashion style and beauty yet she's stuck in that 2004 era of blonde stenos and totally over done and she looks exactly the same whether she's going out, going to work/gym/baby yoga whatever

Yep that look is so dated but some people don’t seem to have got the memo. Don’t know how people think extra long over done blonde hair is in. It’s awful looking. Be nice to see a nice choppy cut- something young and stylish. The long locks age her and just scream “I’m trying to hang on to my youth”
---
Yep that look is so dated but some people don’t seem to have got the memo. Don’t know how people think extra long over done blonde hair is in. It’s awful looking. Be nice to see a nice choppy cut- something young and stylish. The long locks age her and just scream “I’m trying to hang on to my youth”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surprised Hannah wasn’t invited to the VIP awards, given how much she’s pushing herself as a style icon, the blog and just being in PR
I can’t imagine her attending, they are very cheesy and not the big Oscar worthy event the Irish influencers try and pass them off as.
---
---
It can look good to have long hair, of any colour, short isn’t all that, it can age you and be harder to look after. I find the likes of Bonnie’s bob so boring. I think the previous extensions looked bad on Hannah, not cut in right and unless you go weekly you will always have a hint of darker roots.