Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread suggestion - Hannah Saunders: Pout like a blowfish but think I look delish, never worked a day Daddy's money keeps reality away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually I really like her style but some of her pregnancy outfits have been awful, making her look cheap

Reactions: 4
Went on for a look, what in gods name was she thinking in that black dress. From the reel it doesn’t look like there’s enough material at the back to properly cover her bum. I’m 3 months and had to cave and buy maternity for a wedding this month don’t see why she can’t accept she might have to dress differently!

Reactions: 6
I reeeeeally can’t believe she made a grid post of that video with her and Richie before the wedding - he looks so disinterested and literally no chemistry between them at all! I don’t blame him for looking so fed up, it must be exhausting being with someone who always has to record everything for a few thousand strangers. Not one ounce of privacy. It was the same when Hannah was taking a video of the two of them in their home through the mirror and once he realised she was recording he just walked away 🤦‍♀️ feel bad for him in a way

Reactions: 10
I went looking at the bride's insta - they got married it Feb as I thought it was strange she had her name already changed!!
Is two weddings now becoming a thing?
Just wondering is the bride also pregnant does anyone know?

Reactions: 3
one thing that always strikes me about that entire group is that most of the gals are punching... nearly all their fellas(apart from bitchie) are very attractive/handsome and all of them are average, apart from slaney, she's beautiful.

Reactions: 9
Is Slaney in the polkadots or the pink & orange floral? I think Martha McDermott is beautiful.. shes dosent seem to be part of many of these weddings.. her husband was one of Richies groomsmen.. there is so many groups that Hannah calls all her best pals.

Reactions: 1
Is Slaney in the polkadots or the pink & orange floral? I think Martha McDermott is beautiful.. shes dosent seem to be part of many of these weddings.. her husband was one of Richies groomsmen.. there is so many groups that Hannah calls all her best pals.
That Martha girl is stunning and her clothes are really nice too. She is in so many groups you’re right

Reactions: 5
I loled at her question about nursery and her saying she will have to have it ready before baby arrives because with work she needs to be very organized. I really feel she’s in for a hard dose of reality when baby does arrive if she thinks she’s busy with work at the mo… even with a full time nanny a night nurse she’s in for a huge change.

The NEXT clothes look lovely for the baby, don’t they look big sizes though? Baby is due in October, the look like 6 months + outfits and it will be April before baby is that size and Spring so bear outfits would be roasting. Maybe they look larger on camera, but just not 0-3 month size to look at.

Reactions: 1
She was asked to recommend Irish girls name and she uses Erin, Sloan, and Riley? Those what Americans think popular Irish girls names are. I’ve never met an Erin in Ireland in my life. Maybe I’m old fashioned but the poster was probably looking for traditional names like Naoise etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was asked to recommend Irish girls name and she uses Erin, Sloan, and Riley? Those what Americans think popular Irish girls names are. I’ve never met an Erin in Ireland in my life. Maybe I’m old fashioned but the poster was probably looking for traditional names like Naoise etc 😂
Shes thick - also said Slaney??? 🤣

• Haha
Yeah when I saw Sloane all I could think was Sloane Square/Sloaney Pony vibes BUT my husband (Irish speaker, West of Ireland) said it’s the anglicised version of a surname I think?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.