Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most pampered brat that ever lived. I’m dying to see her with a newborn. Although with her mother, sister and in-laws help I doubt it will change her. Know this is mean but Richie always looks so scruffy to me. Even when they are in their best for a wedding or whatever he still looks dirty to me. Don’t know what it is.

Reactions: 5
This look is horrific. The caked on makeup 'thing' died years ago. How does she call herself a beauty influencer, she doesn't enhance her features she colours over them like crayon.

Screenshot_20230812_003833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didn’t blend her jaw contour in but it’s the lip liner I can’t deal with…. She over lines her lips SO much and in a much darker colour that makes it so obvious! At least use a colour that matches your natural lip colour!

She is the most pampered brat that ever lived. I’m dying to see her with a newborn. Although with her mother, sister and in-laws help I doubt it will change her. Know this is mean but Richie always looks so scruffy to me. Even when they are in their best for a wedding or whatever he still looks dirty to me. Don’t know what it is.
He looks run down. She probably exhausts him.
---
"Monday hangout, best pals are good for the soul..." a caption for a pic in her story of JUST HER. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head for that one.

Hannah’s looking forward to her baby moon in what I presume is the Europe in a couple of weeks… a baby moon is a bit superfluous when you’ve been away every other week of your pregnancy so far! Surely it’s just another weekend to you Hannah 🙄

Reactions: 13
Is there a conflict with her being the boss of the pr firm but also an influencer? I feel she can get first dibs on the best opportunities for herself and then pass along her cast offs to pr lists then..

Reactions: 2
Today's her Friday but she spent thr day arsing around with Rob Kenny and that's after gym preening etc. She's laughable and an insult to other small business owners. They are well matched. So vacuous.

Reactions: 7
Is there a conflict with her being the boss of the pr firm but also an influencer? I feel she can get first dibs on the best opportunities for herself and then pass along her cast offs to pr lists then..
Yes, I have always thought this. The fact that she uses her personal page to promote clients instead of her business one, and the lines are always blurred when she is promoting something and it's never made clear that they are her client. Would it be normal for someone who runs a PR company to go on gifted hotel stays, dinners, receive gifting? I thought the idea would be that someone impartial would receive these things and the PR person merely facilitates it for the brand. Does she make additional income from it?
---
Today's her Friday but she spent thr day arsing around with Rob Kenny and that's after gym preening etc. She's laughable and an insult to other small business owners. They are well matched. So vacuous.
I genuinely don't know how she has any staff, she doesn't do a tap of work herself. She was talking last week about this being her busy time and how she can't take maternity leave and yet here she is on another 4 day week and so far today she has been to the gym and met a pal for lunch. I hope she pays her staff well as they are carrying her.

Love how she's turned 2 weddings for her friends into something about her. "Fun fact! They met at our wedding." Everything isn't bleeping about you Hannah.

Reactions: 10
And the hand over the laptop to supposedly show the tan?! 😂 but really just to show us she’s “working” so hard, pathetic

QUOTE="Dorian Gray, post: 16405344, member: 361291"]
Love how she's turned 2 weddings for her friends into something about her. "Fun fact! They met at our wedding." Everything isn't bleeping about you Hannah.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I thought that was really selfish to mention her wedding while talking about her "pals" wedding. can anyone else have their moment hannah, stop boring everyone by talking about yourself.
on Thurs she says today is my Friday lol.. hannah you never work on Fridays, you may go into town alright but to go for a million beauty appointments, she's more bimbo than boss babe. and if she's heading away to a hotel on a Friday which is nearly every 2nd week she skips Thursday too to get her hair blowdried. such a vacuous girl.
The dress for the wedding is awful. so tacky, very footballers wives 15 years ago. she's extremely needy, setting up the camera to kiss her husband (I see zero chemistry between them) and her dog. is she OK like? I don't know anyone who behaves like this.

Reactions: 12
Her friend Emily is naturally stunning and so classy. She looks like she might also be pregnant.Hannah mentioned a while back some of her Bffs are also pregnant so Emily is possibly one.

Reactions: 1
Emily I pretty but like a prune from sun damage and chaining fags. They are a pack of doses full of self importance built on the back of their parents.

Emily I pretty but like a prune from sun damage and chaining fags. They are a pack of doses full of self importance built on the back of their parents.
I agree, Emily looks much older than she is from sun damage and I've seen her in the background of like Rob kennys stories or one of them smoking like a trooper, always has a box of super kings on the table. classy.

Reactions: 3
I thought that was really selfish to mention her wedding while talking about her "pals" wedding. can anyone else have their moment hannah, stop boring everyone by talking about yourself.
on Thurs she says today is my Friday lol.. hannah you never work on Fridays, you may go into town alright but to go for a million beauty appointments, she's more bimbo than boss babe. and if she's heading away to a hotel on a Friday which is nearly every 2nd week she skips Thursday too to get her hair blowdried. such a vacuous girl.
The dress for the wedding is awful. so tacky, very footballers wives 15 years ago. she's extremely needy, setting up the camera to kiss her husband (I see zero chemistry between them) and her dog. is she OK like? I don't know anyone who behaves like this.
Agree the dress looked cheap and let’s be honest it probably cost a bomb! Again her pregnancy dressing is muck. I wonder do any of her friends actually have a solid 9-5 or is it just living off your family’s wealth

The dress! One of the worst I’ve seen on her and I hate most of her choices. What is she thinking!
Yes Emily pregnant and due in December

She looks a state in that dress, like a street walker, so un classy. Even thr selfies she posted with pals, she looks absolutely plastered in makeup and the lips...oh dear.

Reactions: 7
Her dress is terrible it’s not black tie at all! If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Zero chemistry between herself and Richie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.