Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asked to recommend Irish girls name and she uses Erin, Sloan, and Riley? Those what Americans think popular Irish girls names are. I’ve never met an Erin in Ireland in my life. Maybe I’m old fashioned but the poster was probably looking for traditional names like Naoise etc 😂
Sloan/E is an Irish name believe it or not, I know a couple. Not all Irish people speak Irish, so Erin and Riley are very popular names in Ireland but not an Irish spelling/sounding name like Niamh, Dearbla, Aoife etc
---
Yeah when I saw Sloane all I could think was Sloane Square/Sloaney Pony vibes BUT my husband (Irish speaker, West of Ireland) said it’s the anglicised version of a surname I think?
Yes your husband is quite correct!

Reactions: 1
Sloan/E is an Irish name believe it or not, I know a couple. Not all Irish people speak Irish, so Erin and Riley are very popular names in Ireland but not an Irish spelling/sounding name like Niamh, Dearbla, Aoife etc
---

Yes your husband is quite correct!
I know they are Irish names or surnames but just saying in all my years have never met an Erin. I live in the states now for work and feel like that’s the token name all Americans think we’re called. Erin and Paddy it’s all very cringe and diddly aye for me

Reactions: 4
Giving angliscised versions of names just doesnt quite sit right with me tbh.

We have a beautiful language with some beautiful names - the angliscised ones are shite and grim

I know they are Irish names or surnames but just saying in all my years have never met an Erin. I live in the states now for work and feel like that’s the token name all Americans think we’re called. Erin and Paddy it’s all very cringe and diddly aye for me
I have about 25 Erin’s in my friend circle, it a very popular name.

Reactions: 3
My niece is Erin. It's not a name I would choose but it's nice.
It can be very difficult to choose a name for a baby. Some people have one name in their head and that's it, it could all change when the baby is born.
---
Giving angliscised versions of names just doesnt quite sit right with me tbh.

We have a beautiful language with some beautiful names - the angliscised ones are shite and grim
I never got to grips with the Irish language, I'm one of those people that just failed miserably at it. Am tit at all languages.
With that, I have friends and acquiantances that have named their children some Irish names that I can't even pronounce, for one girl I worked with she wanted a "unique and ancient" Irish name. The child is now 2 and I still have trouble saying her name. For one work colleague I didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl when he told me the babys name😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Posted 10 pics of the wedding. Mainly of herself and not one of the bride and groom. Says it all about Hannah really!

My niece is Erin. It's not a name I would choose but it's nice.
It can be very difficult to choose a name for a baby. Some people have one name in their head and that's it, it could all change when the baby is born.
---

I never got to grips with the Irish language, I'm one of those people that just failed miserably at it. Am tit at all languages.
With that, I have friends and acquiantances that have named their children some Irish names that I can't even pronounce, for one girl I worked with she wanted a "unique and ancient" Irish name. The child is now 2 and I still have trouble saying her name. For one work colleague I didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl when he told me the babys name😕
I do believe the onus is on other people to learn the childs nane, rather than parents to go with something easy to pronounce.

I work with many different nationalities and its on me to pronounce their name correctly, and on them to pronounce mine correctly (or as best they can!) - very common easy to pronounce name that does have anglicised versions.

• Heart
Just saw the pics with the pasties. 😳 🫣🤣😅 for someone so into fashion you'd think she know better. That dress material is thin and stressed to the max cause of her pregnant stomach. And her choosing to wear just bigger sized clothes instead of maternity clothing could almost make people who wear her "maternity" size as their normal size feel like tit.

Reactions: 5
I do believe the onus is on other people to learn the childs nane, rather than parents to go with something easy to pronounce.

I work with many different nationalities and its on me to pronounce their name correctly, and on them to pronounce mine correctly (or as best they can!) - very common easy to pronounce name that does have anglicised versions.

At this stage most people work with multiple nationalities. When I have difficulty with a name, I ask how to pronounce it. I work with an Indian girl and a Polish girl who have both shortened their names to a shorter nickname to make life easier for themselves. They accept that their names don't travel well but given that we're a nation that were colonised and our language almost eradicated, our inner Irish rebels sometimes take offence that Brad in California can't say "Siobhan" let alone "Aoibhne" (I'm just thinking of 2 of my friends names off the top of my head).

A name is a name, unless it's offensive it's just a name. Or if you're a Kardashian then it's just random words that you pick out of a magazine.

Why does she always stare at the husband when posing beside him for a pic?
The mum does it with the dad too! I also noticed that Hannah has copied her mum’s hall pretty much exactly the same in her own house.

She spends so much money, many people are a lot richer than me 😂 but why does it feel like Hannah spends so much compared to others?

My baby is 7 months old. I looked at the snoo, but it didn’t sit right with me…surely the one thing I can do for my tiny baby is pick them up and cuddle them when they need me. Not rely on an automated bed to do it for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Totally disagree with the concept of a snoo. If her baby is unsettled then it needs attention not an automatic rocking machine. Insanity spending that money on a crib.
she looks up at Richie in pics cos she thinks it’s cute and candid. She’s saying “ hey look everyone I love my husband sooo much” who puts up that amount of pics of themselves at someone else’s wedding. 🤯

Reactions: 7
Just wondering is the bride also pregnant does anyone know?
Just think she's heavy set. Looked through her IG and just seems to be steady weight gain.
---
one thing that always strikes me about that entire group is that most of the gals are punching... nearly all their fellas(apart from bitchie) are very attractive/handsome and all of them are average, apart from slaney, she's beautiful.
The girl from the wedding last month is adorable, her husband is punching there. But some of these gals are punching, but they seem to be from wealthy families so maybe these lads know what they are doing 😉

I think the bride looks lovely and unfair to comment on her on this thread tbh.
Totally agree. A compliment I wouldn’t see a problem with but her weight isn’t fair here.

I googled the crib (?) Hannah bought. Surely that wouldn’t meet safe sleep guidelines or maybe I picked it up wrong sounds like a restraint for baby ? Also the cost of it. Holy smokes

Reactions: 7
Totally disagree with the concept of a snoo. If her baby is unsettled then it needs attention not an automatic rocking machine. Insanity spending that money on a crib.
she looks up at Richie in pics cos she thinks it’s cute and candid. She’s saying “ hey look everyone I love my husband sooo much” who puts up that amount of pics of themselves at someone else’s wedding. 🤯
The way she behaves with Ritchie is so bizarre. I can't see the marriage lasting. She wasn't always an influencer but the more she tries to force him into the role of doting husband and trying to make him part of her 'brand' will drive him away. He already looks miserable, the face he had on him when he was walking away in that video last weekend and then she tried to pull him back into shot and he wouldn't, mortified for her. How do you think she sets up these videos? Does she give him direction? How many takes does she need to do? It's so unnatural. They seem very mismatched.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.