Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t like the dress. Think the makeup was awful too. Just way too much and the blusher looks insane. I image she overdoes it with the perfume as well. Her little dance in front of the camera is so cringe. An absolute smug pain in the hole.

Reactions: 8
What a dress - must have cost a lot to look that tacky.
The bride must be minted (now there’s a surprise) - Cashel Palace don’t come cheap

Reactions: 3
The dress is awful omg - the see-through nipple says enough
Also, whenever Hannah or any of those ‘influencers’ for that matter start flogging about how ‘happy’ they are and how their ‘cup is full’ gives me more reason to believe they are having problems , are unhappy and/or something just ain’t right 🤦‍♀️ just me?

Reactions: 7
The dress is awful omg - the see-through nipple says enough
Also, whenever Hannah or any of those ‘influencers’ for that matter start flogging about how ‘happy’ they are and how their ‘cup is full’ gives me more reason to believe they are having problems , are unhappy and/or something just ain’t right 🤦‍♀️ just me?

That’s the sort of thing I used to post on Instagram when I was very deeply unhappy.

Reactions: 8
Dress looks tacky I’m sorry. Looks see through at the boob area too I’m guessing she had nipple covers on but they’re showing in nearly all the pics, eeek. Also why was she posting videos of the couple on the day isn’t that a massive faux pas?
She’s tacky, that’s why.

She’s also on this buzz that a lot of other recently pregnant huns have been on of refusing to wear maternity clothes, even this far into her pregnancy. The result is she looks like she’s wearing a black sausage casing.

I think the hair and make up was to severe and really didnt help the look of the dress.. her make up ott and cheap looking, if she had gone for a lesser look and maybe her hair down it might have looked better.

Reactions: 5
I think the hair and make up was to severe and really didnt help the look of the dress.. her make up ott and cheap looking, if she had gone for a lesser look and maybe her hair down it might have looked better.
I actually quite liked the hair up on her but for someone that has hair extensions the actual pony tail bit wasn’t that full? Needed a bit more if you’re going to go for that look

She looks ridiculous rammed into that dress heavily pregnant. Even if she wasn't pregnant the dress looks like it was a tenner from boohoo. S the whole look is so cheap

Reactions: 10
The bride hasn’t posted anything yet from the wedding - thought the general rule was you didn’t post the couple until they had??

Reactions: 4
The bride hasn’t posted anything yet from the wedding - thought the general rule was you didn’t post the couple until they had??
Yeh that’s the rule. I’ve noticed Hannah doesn’t follow that rule for any of the weddings she goes to, it’s like a bleeping live stream of the day. If I was the bride I would be fuming tbh

The actual state of wearing that dress to a black tie wedding!! 😭 All her friends look so classy and there she is with her ass out, tacky as always

I went looking at the bride's insta - they got married it Feb as I thought it was strange she had her name already changed!!
Is two weddings now becoming a thing?

• Wow
Rob Kenny nearly had a live stream from the wedding yesterday he was at it too. Must be expected from her friend group
---
She’s tacky, that’s why.

She’s also on this buzz that a lot of other recently pregnant huns have been on of refusing to wear maternity clothes, even this far into her pregnancy. The result is she looks like she’s wearing a black sausage casing.
Thank god someone else noticed I’m pregnant on my first child and looking at all these huns just buy regular clothes already for me that doesn’t work and I’m only 4 months gone 😶🫣

Rob Kenny nearly had a live stream from the wedding yesterday he was at it too. Must be expected from her friend group
---

Thank god someone else noticed I’m pregnant on my first child and looking at all these huns just buy regular clothes already for me that doesn’t work and I’m only 4 months gone 😶🫣
I had hardly done a pregnancy test on all of mine and I was showing. Comfort all the way🥳 they are so insecure it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Dress looks tacky I’m sorry. Looks see through at the boob area too I’m guessing she had nipple covers on but they’re showing in nearly all the pics, eeek. Also why was she posting videos of the couple on the day isn’t that a massive faux pas?
So many stunning dresses to choose when you have a neat bump with a good figure, clearly she hasn’t come across them. You can be sexy and feminine whiles pregnant, she is trying too hard to look sexy and it does the opposite when it’s obvious.

She’s tacky, that’s why.

I know there isn't a massive amount of decent maternity, and even less evening wear, but that dress was so cheap and tacky looking. It would be cheap and tacky looking without her being heavily pregnant but so trying to steal all the attention given that she's so far gone.

And there is NOTHING as nice as the day you relinquish your regular clothes for maternity ones. I actually remember saying to my husband while wearing a long puffer coat while I was pregnant that I felt like I was a sausage bursting out of it's skin!😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.