Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she behaves with Ritchie is so bizarre. I can't see the marriage lasting. She wasn't always an influencer but the more she tries to force him into the role of doting husband and trying to make him part of her 'brand' will drive him away. He already looks miserable, the face he had on him when he was walking away in that video last weekend and then she tried to pull him back into shot and he wouldn't, mortified for her. How do you think she sets up these videos? Does she give him direction? How many takes does she need to do? It's so unnatural. They seem very mismatched.
It's so embarrassing but according to friends of friends he wouldn't be the most driven or sharpest tool in the shed so will be happy out with the lifestyle and family 💰she brings to the table

Reactions: 5
It's so embarrassing but according to friends of friends he wouldn't be the most driven or sharpest tool in the shed so will be happy out with the lifestyle and family 💰she brings to the table
He does look very vacant alright. Would instantly turn me off a man if he had no drive or ambition. Doesn't have to want to be CEO, but long term goals would be important.

Reactions: 4
He does look very vacant alright. Would instantly turn me off a man if he had no drive or ambition. Doesn't have to want to be CEO, but long term goals would be important.
I completely agree.
There's nothing worse than a partner that has zero ambition or is a slacker. Been there and dumped that.

Reactions: 2
One would wonder if she is buying these expensive items because she thinks she need them or bcause she can afford them and is buying for the sake of it.

Reactions: 3
Herself and Richie will last. They have been together since they were teenagers and both come across as people who desperately need each other. They are clingy and don’t seem to do much on their own. All their friends seem to be couples too. I know loads of couples like this. They would be terrified to stray or live without each other.

Reactions: 9
One would wonder if she is buying these expensive items because she thinks she need them or bcause she can afford them and is buying for the sake of it.
I'd say money is thrown at all problems and the potential problem is this instance is that their lifestyles, sleep, insta time or preening time would be interrupted so efforts will be made to minimise that at all costs.

Reactions: 4
Herself and Richie will last. They have been together since they were teenagers and both come across as people who desperately need each other. They are clingy and don’t seem to do much on their own. All their friends seem to be couples too. I know loads of couples like this. They would be terrified to stray or live without each other.
I would hope so too. She can be OTT but I would never doubt they are in love and not wish them anything but the best. Only come here to vent re her materialism
---
I'd say money is thrown at all problems and the potential problem is this instance is that their lifestyles, sleep, insta time or preening time would be interrupted so efforts will be made to minimise that at all costs.
Yes I think Hannah thinks if it’s expensive it must work

When is she due?
She's looking amazing and fair play to her for keeping up the glamour, but I'd say she's going to balloon, she has a lot of fluid already, think she will struggle at the end carrying all that around, you'd be so uncomfortable, unless maybe she only has a few weeks to go?

Reactions: 2
Does a weekend ever go by without her going away or out for dinner? It would nearly be a full time job managing her social life of dinner, drinks, lunches and brunches and then all the beauty appointments around it. Nothing adds up with this one. When does she ever work or Richie for that matter.

She said the other days she is due in October.
When is she due?
She's looking amazing and fair play to her for keeping up the glamour, but I'd say she's going to balloon, she has a lot of fluid already, think she will struggle at the end carrying all that around, you'd be so uncomfortable, unless maybe she only has a few weeks to go?

All the tight clingy low cut black dresses are awful on her. she could look beautiful and elegant if she dressed accordingly but she looks so tacky. it's like hey look at me I may be pregnant but I'm still a slim sexy blonde. it's tiring. why is she so consumed with her looks. it's so off putting and vacuous.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but where is she going with her list of Irish boys names.... "Sullivan, Rafferty, Murphy" is this one for real 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does a weekend ever go by without her going away or out for dinner? It would nearly be a full time job managing her social life of dinner, drinks, lunches and brunches and then all the beauty appointments around it. Nothing adds up with this one. When does she ever work or Richie for that matter.
No. Lol. She cannot not do anything and post about it. She has to make a show of how busy her life is and how "happy" she is. Which basically means the opposite. Happy people don't boast.
---
All the tight clingy low cut black dresses are awful on her. she could look beautiful and elegant if she dressed accordingly but she looks so tacky. it's like hey look at me I may be pregnant but I'm still a slim sexy blonde. it's tiring. why is she so consumed with her looks. it's so off putting and vacuous.
She's so vapid.
---
Sorry but where is she going with her list of Irish boys names.... "Sullivan, Rafferty, Murphy" is this one for real 😂
I nearly died laughing at these.

No. Lol. She cannot not do anything and post about it. She has to make a show of how busy her life is and how "happy" she is. Which basically means the opposite. Happy people don't boast.
---

She's so vapid.
I've seen people say it here, people who over share are generally unhappy with their lives. I can tell she doesn't like her pregnancy body hence all the low cut clingy dresses she's wearing. incase anybody would forget she's a slim blonde 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I've seen people say it here, people who over share are generally unhappy with their lives. I can tell she doesn't like her pregnancy body hence all the low cut clingy dresses she's wearing. incase anybody would forget she's a slim blonde 🙄🙄🙄
Agreed. She has not embraced her pregnancy body at all. I feel sorry for her at times (but then i remember shes an entitled spoiled adult). Everything she does is just for appearances. Her baby is just going to be a new accessory for her.

Reactions: 6
she has to have gone with Bear, Ted or teddy as a name with all the bear related bits her sister brought her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.