Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I wonder what she'll start recording after Xmas is done with. Because surely she'll have to get out of London eventually to continue to see growth with her channel. Or maybe not. Maybe she'll continue to see growth focusing on London.

Reactions: 1

dizmal

Her insta stories today was interesting. I skipped through most of them, but someone brought up costs as she has been moaning about money and how expensive things are which fair enough, yes it is and she understands why people set up patreon but she never will, but will do the odd ad every now and again. So she has changed her tune, and willing to do deals?!
She said she is in the red from paying for gear, repairs and some help with editing so I can't blame her for taking a deal here and there. I know she hated editing, so I'm glad she can offload that if it means she will keep the channel going.

Mark81

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230918_194419_Instagram.jpg
She's posted some insta stories of her trip to wdw. Looks like she stayed at Grand Floridian

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
I used to like hannah and I think she does the shard etc well but it seems to be aimed at American audiences.

I'm bored with the trips to harrods etc and luxury stuff. I think she seems a nice person for FFS she's always starving but refusing to eat anything, fancies a glass of wine but not until next month, only has McDonalds at Christmas, she needs to relax!

I think she is looking for a Ralph Lauren type of man to settle down with, she seems to have ideas above her station. Can't stand her sister, yummy mummy, full of herself.

I think last weeks ad was really terrible! As soon as I saw her in that stripey dress i thought WTF that's not what she normally wears. And the ad she did was very cringe, QVC on a bad day, as others have said. Hopefully she won't do that again.

She's a 7/10 for me, nice enough and intelligent, does her research but she's a bit right wing and into the royal family for me. Good for her getting up and dressed and full make up on a Saturday morning though, I wouldn't do that!

Interesting to read who her friends are on here, did not know that.
She has friends on here?

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
My bro at disney london looked up her job on the internal boards today, as there are 2 vacancies. I don’t want to get in trouble for saying it, but yes it is just about 6 figures and apparently everyone gets 15% bonuses as standard at that level. Not too bad!

Didn’t realise her dad is a pilot? Do you know when she’s mentioned it? I’m being so nosey today. Loving all this info about people on the YouTube
Did she mention what her job was then? I haven't seen her Q and A videos, so just knew she was now working at Disney. She used to be a fashion buyer before, right?

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
And it’s not even about tea!
She even said in the video that it was too early to have afternoon tea so they’re having lunch and she hopes she hasn’t clickbaited anyone!
Erm yes you have.
What's also funny is that she said her sister is most requested. We would like to see your friends.

An influencer thread would be a better idea imo.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
I used to like hannah and I think she does the shard etc well but it seems to be aimed at American audiences.

I'm bored with the trips to harrods etc and luxury stuff. I think she seems a nice person for FFS she's always starving but refusing to eat anything, fancies a glass of wine but not until next month, only has McDonalds at Christmas, she needs to relax!

I think she is looking for a Ralph Lauren type of man to settle down with, she seems to have ideas above her station. Can't stand her sister, yummy mummy, full of herself.

I think last weeks ad was really terrible! As soon as I saw her in that stripey dress i thought WTF that's not what she normally wears. And the ad she did was very cringe, QVC on a bad day, as others have said. Hopefully she won't do that again.

She's a 7/10 for me, nice enough and intelligent, does her research but she's a bit right wing and into the royal family for me. Good for her getting up and dressed and full make up on a Saturday morning though, I wouldn't do that!

Interesting to read who her friends are on here, did not know that.
LOL she denied being a royalist on Instagram.

• Haha

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Honestly was looking forward to the Harrods video and within five minutes, got hit with a long QVC-esque ad for that ugly clothing company. It keeps going on and on. This is a turn off.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Oh I've always heard as those areas of London as being some of the poshest and most expensive but I don't know London very well! how would you rate Maida Vale then? Apparently a lot of celebrities live there and houses are very expensive?

Mark81

VIP Member
Her first cruise vlog is up. Think she is the first vlogger to do it which is great for her

Is her dad still a pilot?
I had a friend whose dad was a pilot for virgin. He was working a minimum wage job but would still fly first class with his gf all the time. He once got offended when the cabin crew directed him to economy by accident haha. I imagine it’s very normal for her.

As for her salary, you cannot look at US salaries and assume it’s the same here. For those kind of roles they are much higher due to various factors. She is probably on a good salary (£35-£55k) but definitely not on 6 figures.
My bro at disney london looked up her job on the internal boards today, as there are 2 vacancies. I don’t want to get in trouble for saying it, but yes it is just about 6 figures and apparently everyone gets 15% bonuses as standard at that level. Not too bad!

Didn’t realise her dad is a pilot? Do you know when she’s mentioned it? I’m being so nosey today. Loving all this info about people on the YouTube

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Fair enough. The jubilee maybe, but the death of someone- is a bit icky imo.
also pretty sure Hannah has said this is a hobby, so why scramble to get a video up so quickly.
I think she probably wanted to document herself visiting Bucks Palace and felt it was a good time. From what I've seen and heard of her she seems nice enough not to solely look for views.

She has a growing audience now, including American viewers too, so probably thought her subs would like to see what was going on from Hannah's POV.

dizmal

The red silk pajamas with 22 mm gold piping, worn by Stephanie during her Christmas video were made by her sponsor Lily silk and retail for $279.00 before tax and shipping. They just went on sale. Fanny was lying as usual. The reason she was the only person wearing pajamas was either because they were an expensive freebie or an expensive purchase she wanted to wear on camera.She didn’t scknowledge that the 22mm gold piped silk pajamas were made by or purchased from a sponsor.

Click to see pajamas.

She is wearing the silk pajamas in the claret color,
Wrong thread?

nik1231

Chatty Member
She sits on her high horse when it comes to youtube like she isn't a desperate cow but lets never forget that she spent a day in Florida with the very questionable Alex crump who got banished from themepark worldwide after numerous allegations of inappropriate behaviour. She is a view whore and used him for exposure (like manky Karen Bee uses her in turn). Acts like her shit don't stink. That's why she gets on with L&R as they are the same and think they are better than everyone else and have such an inflated opinion of themselves and their reach.
I like what she does to be fair. I like that she’s not just shilling things. I like that it’s a hobby for her and it’s not all picture perfect without errors. I do wonder about her life though - does she just go to these places alone for the videos? Does she have friends? I guess she does a pretty good job of making her channel about London but keeping her actual life separate. Not loving these shopping videos though…but that’s a personal preference I suppose!

nik1231

Chatty Member
It’s NOT a hobby for her though is it
No one would repeatedly film supermarkets alone for fun
She wants this to be her job but is too arrogant to admit it
I guess… but I’m sure she could be getting loads of sponsorship and free stuff, but she doesn’t seem to utilise her channel for that from what I’ve seen. I haven’t followed her for long at all though so I could be wrong.

On a sidenote, she does seem very full of herself.

whatsever you

VIP Member
She had probably slagged Disney off in her trips, can't remember them much, so thought not appropriate to keep them up🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she has. Although Hannah’s new fame /money hungry side is coming out at least she used to be very honest in her videos.
She definitely said negative stuff about the parks, hotels and food in those vlogs- and she can’t be seen to be dissing her employer.

Brogan Tate was just at the Ritz (after being initially denied entry for not adhering to the dress code) and she was told no filming on the camera but her phone would be okay.
It bugs me, but you are also not supposed to film in supermarkets and know some people that if caught and told off will just leave all their stuff and go to another store to continue filming!