Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In regards to her British Airways video. Was that just a random video travelling business class or was she actually travelling for her company? I only got 5 mins into the video and never got around to watching it again. Was just wondering really. I did notice she's gained about 40k subs since she passed the 100k mark at the beginning of this year was it? That's very good growth. She could definitely pass the 150k sub mark by the end of next Jan I reckon.
She was going on a family holiday to Florida which she was going to release some vlogs on but decided to scrap that but still wanted to do the travel video. She is doing something right as she was on my youtube homepage (not signed in) and she kept getting suggested for about 3 days.
But own up that you want it to be a success and no longer just a hobby/bit of fun. She takes it too seriously and wants impressive performance to be anything other than a hobby

Reactions: 1

skyeblue50

What's funny is our views are more common beyond here. I know a few people who used to watch her, but all have stopped and said similar things. And they aren't on here, justvher regular viewers. So she has definitely turned off some people who used to watch her early on
i watched her during the early days, but the vlogs are samey - seen one seem them all. I find her irritating and she talks far too much in her vlogs. She's also got a smug headgirl vibe going on - the Alice bands, the patronising voice. Eugh!

Last edited:
I miss her travel trips too as it gives me a good idea as to what to expect in WDW as a solo traveller. I have done solo worldwide trips and Tokyo Disney but that is different to a 2 week trip in one place which is heavily family focused.
But I appreciate her honestly that she can't justify the cost for WDW and would rather put that money to another trip to a new destination when the time is right.
I honestly do not blame anyone choosing not to travel just now with so many luggage, delays, cancellations and still covid cases causing problems.

holden9

Chatty Member
Her new vids are becoming more and more bonkers and she has officially become a slave to the Youtube algorithm

dizmal

Did she go to WDW with her sister's family? I don't see it on her stories, but I remember she mentioned her sister wanted her to join them.

It seems paranoid to think that is an affiliate link. They don't need to use affiliate links to get people to visit. It sells out way in advance.

Shalimar

It was nice to see her out and about and somewhere that isn't a shop. I really enjoyed this latest vlog!
The Princess Diana & Buckingham Palace tour video? I liked it too but apparently she didn't. According to her ig story today she felt the need to apologize because it was so "bloody boring".

I think most people would have a phone voice which is more proper than everyday talk. Her accent did take me a while to get used too and I did judge that she was stuck up. But the more videos you watch (I persevered at first as I like solo adult trips) my opinion changed and she did seem more down to earth. Did not know about her mum or dad tbh so she has done a good job of keeping her private life offline

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I didn't know that YouTube beef was a real thing 😄 wtf. Hannah seems pleasant enough, and not snidey or arrogant. Surprised anyone would dislike her to be honest. Maybe she's totally different off camera, but she must be putting on a damn good acting job if that's the case.

hd1234

I see on her stories shes getting rid of more of her vlogs from 2019, says theres nothing with them but says it because it felt so long ago

• Sad

Shalimar

I do notice she is starting to repeat some of the places she's visited like the battersea station shopping centre. The Chelsea display.
She very often goes to or passes Little Venice and the canals, which I am tired of seeing. So many other same places as well, Marylebone recently.
So for years people have been asking her to go to Kew Gardens, she finally did and didn't think she would like it as much as she did. Same happened with Borough Market, didn't clearly want to go but loved it.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The red silk pajamas with 22 mm gold piping, worn by Stephanie during her Christmas video were made by her sponsor Lily silk and retail for $279.00 before tax and shipping. They just went on sale. Fanny was lying as usual. The reason she was the only person wearing pajamas was either because they were an expensive freebie or an expensive purchase she wanted to wear on camera.She didn’t scknowledge that the 22mm gold piped silk pajamas were made by or purchased from a sponsor.

Click to see pajamas.

She is wearing the silk pajamas in the claret color,

Shalimar

How did you find out about her parents? I have watched most of her London vlogs and found nothing personal about her. I mean it's okay if she wants just to be very secretive about her life but why then film two vlogs with a man I assume she was dating at the time but then don't answer any questions on the comment section about it?
Also I wonder if it's "normal" to call yourself a cow? I find it horrible and I do not understand most of her IG stories at all, I find her strange.