Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I think she mentioned a while back she has a diagnosed heart condition. Maybe that's the reason she eats the way she does? Maybe it has no relation, but just wondered.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
She was always a grifter and was very crafty how she marketed herself as being different to the rest and above it all and so many people including a lot of you on here fell for it.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Sidenote to Hannah, but are there any London bloggers/vloggers that are worth following? New to London so looking for all the things to do/eat/experience...

I've never had an issue with Hannah like some here, and think she is a nice enough person. But I have been tiring of her vlogs lately, I love a nose round shops now and again but thats all it is. I found her via her travel vlogs and yesterday's post pretty mu h confirms what I'd suspected, he whole channel had moved away from that. I'd already stopped watching every vlog, but now may unsubsribe as looks like its going to be a shopping channel
I already unsubbed from her as she is not producing content I want to see. So confirmed the disney stuff is gone because of work hence the need to shift content, unless she goes down the reaction category she floated on Instagram, but since we only every see few facial reactions from her, I am not sure how well that content is going to be.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
According to her Instagram stories which I could read this time around, she misses vlogging and could return the end of this month. She also wants to hire an editor, which might do her some good. But I thought she didn't take YouTube seriously?

Mark81

VIP Member
I think I'm one of the only defenders here on this so-called rave thread, so here I go again. lol.

I can't blame her for not wanting to be seen as a Disney adult. It also seemed like an organic shift after her walking around London vlogs took off during Covid. She delisted the Disney videos right around the time when she started working for Disney and I guess she had solid reasons for doing that. I do wish she'd bring them back though. They were a lot of fun. I really enjoyed her deluxe solo trips!

She seems to be a bit of a perfectionist about quality and feeling bad in comparison to the full-time professional vloggers. I wish she'd let that go.
I do agree with you. Where she lost me was her attitude that she was above other vloggers, and that it was just a fun hobby. I don't even have an issue with her taking courses to improve on her hobby.

But now she is doing ads (something she said she would never do), didn't care about views but now doesn't do more of a subject if it doesn't get views, wasn't going to be a travel channel but now uploading a random airline review which breaks with her supposed London niche.

Granted this attitude shift was more obvious if you followed her on Instagram rather than just youtube.

I think the fact it's gone from a rave thread to a critical one says something too. Also, as I mentioned before, I have family members who used to watch her and have now gone off her.

dizmal

I like Hannah's vlogs, but I wish she'd get back to traveling. It doesn't seem like she's worried about covid at all so I don't understand why she hasn't gone anywhere.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I really like her too. I think its clear she is from a well off family and she has a nice lifestyle, but I wouldn't call her posh
Fair play to her, she may be from a well off family, but she seems to have done really well for herself in the industry she's in. I know she was flying from place to place to make deals or something, so whatever she did has paid off.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
She's definitely going to reach 150k subs by Xmas I reckon. I did think it would be by end of Jan '24, but revising that now. Her xmas vids always get quite a lot of views.

fizzer20

She had probably slagged Disney off in her trips, can't remember them much, so thought not appropriate to keep them up🤷🏼‍♀️

fizzer20

Where did you get that idea? She still works for River Island far as I know?
The cruise she's doing is for cast members and their guests. She's going with Karen Bee, who's not a cast member. she also did a Q&a about cruise, and she said she was a cast member