Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Does anybody know any more about her beyond the videos she posts? - What is her job? married? boyfriend? does she have friends or just wander around London alone? I feel like she keeps herself quite private.

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
Was she not dating? I remember a video of her and a male friend having dinner together at his place. Maybe he was literally a friend.
She does come across like she might be a tad high maintenance dating wise. She strikes me as one of those types of girls who would sack off a guy over something very minor. Either that or friend zone them hard.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Hannah's last video was odd. She also went from saying that she'll post the videos from WDW to saying she's taking off for three weeks and maybe show some Halloween content when she comes back?

whatsever you

VIP Member
Wow is she a hypocrite! First goes to Disney world after saying she’s trying to move away with it. Now every story is an affiliate link. Really hope the Harry Potter studios link isn’t affiliate.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Tried watching her next video about the Prada Cafe and got hit with a weird ad in the middle. She's doing brand sponsorships now. It felt like an awkward home shopping video. 🥴 Still waiting for the Prada Cafe part.

Shalimar

She has posted today about people making reaction videos to her vlogs. Anyone know what she is talking about?
I have seen one reaction video to her vlog of the big Tesco in London, will link it here. I guess some reactors don't mention or give credit to the original youtuber which they absolutely should do.

lalalandinmyhead

I want to know the You Tuber who blocked her
I’m so curious too. She said she had followed her for years and british? So I didn’t think it would be a disney person as they haven’t been around that long. I thought of that stuck up group: fashion mumbles, vic thingy, fleur, lydia, Freddy? Maybe?

BlueLou

Chatty Member
She’s always on her own. Why doesn’t she go to these restaurants with friends?
She doesn’t have any.

The only ‘friends’ she has are L&R Dreaming and Karen Bee, who she latched onto after bumping into them on a solo trip to WDW (before WDW was beneath her)…Or her sister

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
In regards to her British Airways video. Was that just a random video travelling business class or was she actually travelling for her company? I only got 5 mins into the video and never got around to watching it again. Was just wondering really. I did notice she's gained about 40k subs since she passed the 100k mark at the beginning of this year was it? That's very good growth. She could definitely pass the 150k sub mark by the end of next Jan I reckon.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I know absolutely bugger all about Walt Disney World. Can someone explain if it's different each time a person visits or is it pretty much the same? I'm just wondering why she goes there so often. I'm genuinely curious because I'm clueless when it comes to Disney theme parks and most to do with Disney too.

dizmal

I don't watch anymore, and it's called a discussion. The same as if your favourite tv show has got crap, or if any public figures behaviour is questionable. You discuss it.

It's someone I used to like and enjoy and it's a shame when you see them go downhill. She was like the 'anti vlogger', she avoided every vlogger cliche and called them out on it. Now she is doing everything she said she wouldn't do.

When you get up on your high horse judging others, you have to expect people to pass comment when you do what you have previously criticised.
I never saw her as an "anti vlogger" becauseshe often referenced vloggers she enjoyed and/or looked up to. There were some she had negative opinions of, but that's normal.

Discussions are great, but this thread is becoming a negative echo chamber. I also don't see how you can have a discussion if you aren't watching. Oh well.

Mark81

VIP Member
The cruise she's doing is for cast members and their guests. She's going with Karen Bee, who's not a cast member. she also did a Q&a about cruise, and she said she was a cast member
Oh I missed that! Interesting!

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I like Hannah, but I did feel a little uncomfortable at how quickly she edited the Buckingham palace video, and I can’t help but think she’s done it for clout.
In some ways it's a smart move. Many influencers or YouTube people in general would do and have done the same. YouTube is probably an extra income for her at this point, so any opportunity to make popular videos should be taken advantage of imo.

dizmal

Bit judgemental isn't it? It's not like travel is particularly easy at the moment, or cheap. She has said disneyworld is just too different and expensive now and isn't sure its worth it so she cancelled her may trip. And last time she mentioned it she wasn't sure where to go. It's now the summer so no sane person without kids would travel now unless they had too. A lot of the world hasn't opened back up again fully, certainly not to get the full experience.

Travelling just looks like a lot of effort at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if she just goes somewhere in the autumn, but I also doubt she will announce it until she has been or is at least away
I am not judging. I'm just whining because I miss her travel vlogs. lol