Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nik1231

Chatty Member
She has posted today about people making reaction videos to her vlogs. Anyone know what she is talking about?

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I do think she deleted her blogs because of her job. Hannah works in licensing or something like that. I remember she initially just deleted vlogs like her Primark vlogs where she critiqued the branded products she was showing. The travel vlogs went later. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have to delete all of her travel vlogs, but chose to because she didn't want to edit out critiques and felt some social pressure to not be a fangirl. There are departments at Disney where coming across as a fan just isn't cool.

Charlotte works on the social marketing side where vlogs complement her skill set. They have very different roles.

I do miss Hannah's Walt Disney World vlogs. There aren't enough solo travel vloggers out there!
but why would she delete something like her "Solo Disney tips" video.... or her Disney Cruise series where it was nothing but boasting about how she's the first person on that cruise?

it doesn't make sense sadly