Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Hannah? I love her I think she is such a calming person to watch! Also like that she goes alone to Disney. I think it would really give you the confidence to do it if you wanted to, there’s soo many people who go in couples or families so it’s nice to see someone going it alone. I think she seems like a really genuinely lovely person who works hard for what she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I like her, especially in her last trip she met up with KarenBee, L&R Dreaming and ThisNatasha, she has chosen a good Disney group to be friends with 😉 Highly recommend ThisNatasha, my favourite Disney vlogger

Reactions: 4
I love watching Hannah! Did anyone else wonder who she was referring to in her latest vlog? She mentioned a YouTuber who has said they are going ahead with their Disney trip this year because they ‘need content’, and that ‘if the plane is leaving they will be on it’. I couldn’t figure out who she meant!

Reactions: 1
I love watching Hannah! Did anyone else wonder who she was referring to in her latest vlog? She mentioned a YouTuber who has said they are going ahead with their Disney trip this year because they ‘need content’, and that ‘if the plane is leaving they will be on it’. I couldn’t figure out who she meant!
Victoria from Disney in Detail.

Reactions: 2
Love, love, love Hannah!! She’s so genuine and not afraid to say it as it is, which is refreshing. She’s been donating any money she makes from her vlogs during lockdown to the NHS 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so grateful to this forum for highlighting Hannah. What a great discovery. She is great and so down to earth and honest which considering her job and lifestyle is a bit surprising. just goes to show about judging based on stereotypes. Her disney vlogs are great but even her home ones are worth watching (aside fashion as personally not of interest). I hope she does more airline reviews too as she has a skill for those

My only negative is there are a lot of ad breaks in her videos, even when quite short. Otherwise possibly the best disney vlogger at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes a buyer or something for a high street brand.

I do really like her, although the ads in her videos are getting a bit excessive. I usually avoid skipping ads for vloggers I like but she has too many to do that. Her last thirty minute one had 4 ad breaks I think, maybe 5

Reactions: 3
I've just discovered Hannah's Disney vlogs (and her other vlogs). I really like her. I agree with the OP, she is so calming. I like how she is a solo traveler and like watching, with jealousy lol, her first class travels.
I also like how she doesn't seem to be too invasive with her vlogging. Some vloggers I watch film kinda loudly in the restaurants etc in WDW.

Reactions: 5
Hannah is on the two night disney cruise from Southampton today so new vlogs should be soon. Will be interesting to see if she thinks it's worth it. She is always refreshingly honest

Reactions: 2
Hannah is on the two night disney cruise from Southampton today so new vlogs should be soon. Will be interesting to see if she thinks it's worth it. She is always refreshingly honest
So she's a disney cast member now? I thought she worked in fashion?

Reactions: 1
Where did you get that idea? She still works for River Island far as I know?
The cruise she's doing is for cast members and their guests. She's going with Karen Bee, who's not a cast member. she also did a Q&a about cruise, and she said she was a cast member

The cruise she's doing is for cast members and their guests. She's going with Karen Bee, who's not a cast member. she also did a Q&a about cruise, and she said she was a cast member
Oh I missed that! Interesting!