Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
She was going on a family holiday to Florida which she was going to release some vlogs on but decided to scrap that but still wanted to do the travel video. She is doing something right as she was on my youtube homepage (not signed in) and she kept getting suggested for about 3 days.
But own up that you want it to be a success and no longer just a hobby/bit of fun. She takes it too seriously and wants impressive performance to be anything other than a hobby
Oh yeah I just gathered she was treating YouTube as a job now, especially since she started the clickbaity titles.

Reactions: 1

whatsever you

VIP Member
I am not 100% sure yet if she did it for clout. She did cover a lot for the jubilee celebrations so I think she is a fan of the royals. She did say that the video would not be monetised which was absolutely the right thing. I just don't know why she had to do a YT video when she also insta storied while there?!
If she was quick at putting up videos then fair enough, but she’s constantly saying on Instagram how a video will be late as it takes so long to edit it.
but agree, her insta stories would have done in the short term.

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I quite like her vlogs around London, I actually would like if she did more daily vlogs but I understand she doesn't share too much of her private life. I travelled a lot pre pandemic and lots of people can't understand why I'm not back out there. But like Mark said it's so, so expensive and I just don't fancy dealing with all of the effort at the moment with airports and hotels.

whatsever you

VIP Member
Hannah is on the two night disney cruise from Southampton today so new vlogs should be soon. Will be interesting to see if she thinks it's worth it. She is always refreshingly honest
So she's a disney cast member now? I thought she worked in fashion?

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Has she released the Harrods video earlier than normal? I swear I remember her releasing previous ones around late Nov/Early Dec. I could be wrong and may need to go back and check dates of previous ones. I still enjoy them, but the increase in ads from her channel was inevitable as her channel grew unfortunately. Thankfully the ads are only 2-3 minutes long.
Yeah I don’t remember if it was the last flight vlog or London vlog but I think she said she would do Christmas content earlier in case viewers wanted to go experience those stores before it got too close to Christmas. Even if it’s to get a jump before all the YouTubers start doing vlogmas it’s smart for views and engagement tbh. I’d rather watch this now than when there’s too much vlogmas/Christmas content all over my YouTube feed.

soylatte

I love watching Hannah! Did anyone else wonder who she was referring to in her latest vlog? She mentioned a YouTuber who has said they are going ahead with their Disney trip this year because they ‘need content’, and that ‘if the plane is leaving they will be on it’. I couldn’t figure out who she meant!

Mark81

VIP Member
Sidenote to Hannah, but are there any London bloggers/vloggers that are worth following? New to London so looking for all the things to do/eat/experience...
Suitcase Monkey isn't London specific but lives there and has done a number of videos on places to go etc

Shalimar

I enjoyed the latest Kensington Palace vlog, I think she did good job showing all the essentials. I'm going to London this summer and will visit KP so it was nice to see what to expect. Lovely stuff at the gift shop for sure I'll buy something.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Again not my point
Just saying the reason she can say that is because of her privilege
Making Disney inspired merch when Disney is a multi billion company really isn’t such a big deal that needs to be mentioned or scolded like that in my humble opinion
But maybe we can just agree to disagree

fizzer20

The cruise that her and Charlotte did were for cast members who got discounted prices for it, because it's a trial.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Could anyone read the tiny ass white font on her Instagram Stories that she won't have new videos for weeks? It was like 2px small.

Mark81

VIP Member
Not quite she said it (the trip) wasn't gifted and nothing to do with disney, not that she isn't anything to do with it.

Also her LinkedIn has been updated with new job at disney.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
hello! I have only just discovered Hannah because people recommended her cruise vlogs and I like them for the most part
does anyone know what she does as a job though? Does she work for Disney? Her instagram page says she's based in one of the poshest areas of London so very curious!

whatsever you

VIP Member
Do you guys actually watch her london stuff? And if so why? I follow her for her Disney world content, but really not interested in her new videos so really surprised how she gets the views!
She did just treat herself to some big diamond earrings so guessing that was from YouTube!

whatsever you

VIP Member
shes definitely fame hungry. The new YouTube videos are just cringe- she’s mid 30’s- is she not embarrassed to be making these shocked faces to add to her video? Maybe I think too much of what people think of me but my friends and work colleagues would take the piss out of me if they saw me doing those type of videos!
Why do people keep saying she’s posh? She rents a nice flat in a nice part of london but her accent isn’t posh and her sister seems ‘normal’.

I don't grudge someone splurging and getting Christmas dinner from somewhere super fancy.
But yeah, she tried to make out she was relatable but very clearly moving her channel in a different direction