Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t even have a clue one of her mods did something like follow K or something or other and then one of the girls who was one of her mods was in the comments like ‘what have I done? I don’t follow k?’ Basically, was really low level tedious drama. Hannah without the drama is like bread without the butter. DRY.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
The way she sprays the room the detol. That healthy surely to fuck!... she expect people to pay for someone to decorate her new place ask daddy for money.. these 'Friends' now see what she's really like. Only wanting them when she needs money for a mcdonald's or pound land shit. But when they are going through their own shit. Nothing can be worst than what skanky hannah going through. She's so damn selfish . I hope everyone kicks her ground . She doesn't deserve help or nice people what fucking bugs me is her daughter is 14 and she kept going on about make me a drink get off your lazy arse and do it yourself. The way hannah calls her baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s such an idiot, self centred even to the point she defends her illogically warped ideas. It’s like “this bad thing happened to me” … “ ITS MY DADS FAULT MY MOMS FAULT AND MY EXS FAULT, ALL OF THEM” …. Ok honey eventually you have to come to the conclusion it is you, not the other way round

She needs to get what she’s given and pipe down

Nero

H’s problem is the people she has surrounding her. You can’t say anything to her even nice comments without being blocked which is why I said ‘what’s the point of being on Tik tok?’ Personally I think they’re all secretly in love with H.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
The way she fucking eats fucking hell, she isnt a human she's a fucking pig!! . She rude to everyone.. sooner or later people will see what she really is. God knows who Jay is probably someone who gave her money and now she's fucked them over? Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
It’s the weirdest thing ever lol she disappears for ages too and s is just sat on her phone

She’s currently clearly run out of hand outs as she is now arguing with S who wants to go out tomorrow and H has said no because they don’t have the money so S is asking people to lend her the money and pay her mum back 🙄🙄
She is being a right brat to be fair
She's just like her mum 🤣

I caught a few mins of her live earlier and she'd met some geezers from her past, she said he was talking about when she set her room on fire...he'd found her with self harm cuts on her arms, pissed out of her head, half naked and had pissed the bed with her room on fire.

About 20 seconds after describing this lovely scene she said, I'm not the bubbly party animal I was then 😳

I'm sorry what? Our description of party animals are 2 very very different things 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
You are joking? Oh I've missed that bit! I hope they do....she is more crackers than KB that Jess 🤣🤣🤣

Peachy will be FUUUUMIN!
She’s on live just now, Jess’ sister was in the comments and apparently Jess is going to get in hannahs box peachy will not be impressed. She’ll end up whispering in H gullible ear some rubbish and H will eat it up, watch this space.

• Haha

the cheek

VIP Member
Moneygrabbers2 on tiktok has uploaded proof of k slating h parenting when they last fell out. She said she didn’t get custody of S till she was 8 cos she was addicted to drugs 🙈😂 great co-parenting that 😂

View attachment 1852918
Ohh so Hannah you couldn’t have your daughter through addiction… you saying ks lying? Ks done all this no one else, we just respond and have our opinions of it all

pea_loves_thegoss

Must be hard on Sophia though, at that age your social life is the most important thing to yourself. I know I was a vile kid if I wasn’t allowed to go out and get my own way, it’s the joys of having an hormonal teenager around the place.
Sophia is old enough to understand though, they should be saving money not wasting 25 to 50 quid just so she can see her pals. Not the end of the world if she has to go a while without seeing her friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ To ask the viewers though 😳 fuck me is there any shame!

DellaC

VIP Member
Now her mods must block anyone following R, L or K - she’s going to have no one but her trusty peach watching her soon. I used to like her but recently the stuff that comes out of her mouth seems to be nothing but lies. Her kid is unfortunately gonna end up exactly the same being brought up like that.
She'll be blocking a lot of the.people that sent her money last week!

I think her daughter is already a little bugger....she's got a fun few years with her methinks. It's no wonder, poor love has been dragged up and the way she talks in front of her.

I LIKE TO LICK FANNYS was screamed full decibel last night. Poor Sophia....ain't got a chance of that's her role model.

• Heart

Renegade121

Tattle got a shout out last night - it cracked me up - she thinks its funny and we're in the wrong for pointing out some home truths and shes doing nothing wrong which is absolutely hilarious. Maybe if she took some comments on board she might not be so tragic

Renegade121

Peachy is back

she’s dyed her hair and genuinely seems like she’s happy and glowing

funny that

Boogs

VIP Member
She’s always the victim and never takes responsibility for anything does she?

bella79

I live where her Jess, Beggy Bailey etc are from. Jess has obviously moved away but I remember her from back in the day when she was in and out of prison. She was vile back then but a little less annoying than now tbh. Never really had a proper gf.
Bailey’s family are a mouthy lot. Can’t stand the brothers. Awful lads. The mum was off her head the majority of the time. Dad gave me the creeps.
Hannah is one of those annoying people who seemed to follow a trend, years ago was out on the “ scene” thinking she was all that.
The lot of them do my head in so I’ve blocked them as I have so many stories to tell 🤣🙈🙈

DellaC

VIP Member
WTF is this?

Jeez how dramatic can one person be. All this in front of her teenage daughter.

I have no idea what has happened, her dad locked her in the bedsit, called her stupid and something about her antibiotics.

My god what an absolute mess.

Screenshot_20220311-153255_TikTok.jpg

• Wow

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shes so fuckinf selfish... she doesn't want to know people if they don't give her money. Fucking weirdo

Calling someone a rapist is harsh.

Fuxk me. She's threatening to come and get linda 😴😴😴😴😴😴. Hanmah speaks about everyone but it's okay for her to speak about others. But if someone speaks about her fucking hell

Ohhh shes hard isn't she😂😂😂😂😂 sit back down you nobody! You haven't got a job no house no money you beg your a tramp you think your something special woth your shitting gangsta want to be hands with shitty blue hair... bad as her really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fuccckkk. She's alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She cant be there for her friends cause she's a selfish bitch who wants everything off others but won't be there for others. Maybe just maybe out your bullshit to one side for a change and be there for friends who actually given you money whos helped you out.. but noooo selfish blue head prick cares about herself and her money
She doesn’t care about her mods/friends/bodyguards it’s what they can do for her that matters most