Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She saying she isnt begging, but moans she can't afford this and that people ask if she wants money. She accepts it. So that mean she's a begger you silly twat!

Dont deserve be in a bet sit. Welll it's your own fault your in this mess cause you sat on your arse knowing you hat to move but didn't do fuck all about it 😂😂😂
Ermm kids like you cause you've got blue hair? Ohhh use heard it all now haha!!

Reactions: 1

DellaC

VIP Member
She wasn't moaning when her 'fans' raised a grand over a weekend for her... shes a prick.

I wonder who's pissed her off? Tasha?

She wasn't moaning when her 'fans' raised a grand over a weekend for her...mshes a prick.

pea_loves_thegoss

She probably has more income than those who've been sending her ££.

How is she getting away with not sending Sophia to school? I don't get it. Why aren't there alarm bells ringing for someone in authority? Especially considering her past. Sophia is one of those kids who has been treated like an adult since she's been a toddler, her mouth is foul like her Mums and if she doesn't get some supportive intervention then she will turn out just like H. If not worse.
Think she got excluded from her last school

DellaC

VIP Member
it really fucks me off that these people don’t know the difference between “no” and “know” it infuriates me 😂 I’m not the grammar police or anything haha but that just pisses me off 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I no how you feel, these people have know common sense.

The thing that infuriates me is when people say pacifically instead of specifically and generally instead of genuinely. It makes me want to punch them. You no what I mean? 😉

Buffy

I’m now relying on you all to keep me updated as I’ve been blocked….. not sure how/why as I’ve not watched her for days…..obv thinks I’m an “international super spy” 😂😂

pea_loves_thegoss

i never really seen it like that! I guess I’m gullible I wouldn’t stay there if that’s what I was faced with and she tried to make excuses to stay even when some rando was offering to call out of hours for her and that, I just can’t understand some if this is another blag she’s the lowest of the low
Call out of hours for what?