Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pea_loves_thegoss

H’s tiktok 🙄 “you can’t even afford a house for your daughter” not one cunt has said that to you shut up and sit the fuck down 🤦🏼‍♀️ FML!!!

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
Watching her live atm her house is lovely I don’t know why she says its not
Shes just moan moan moan. i left it pretty fast
Just moaning about bins and bin liners

gracie-may

Haven’t seen that Deane go live on her own tt she should I feel sorry for her 😂😂 probably another girl h has ran off the app and bullied

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I live where her Jess, Beggy Bailey etc are from. Jess has obviously moved away but I remember her from back in the day when she was in and out of prison. She was vile back then but a little less annoying than now tbh. Never really had a proper gf.
Bailey’s family are a mouthy lot. Can’t stand the brothers. Awful lads. The mum was off her head the majority of the time. Dad gave me the creeps.
Hannah is one of those annoying people who seemed to follow a trend, years ago was out on the “ scene” thinking she was all that.
The lot of them do my head in so I’ve blocked them as I have so many stories to tell 🤣🙈🙈
You need to tell us more lol

DellaC

VIP Member
In the year I have been watching her, hannah has been given so much money by those who follow her. Those who have really been taken in by every word that she has said.
And she blocks them with not an ounce of embarrassment!

I'm waiting for the big funder (won't add her name as don't think she has a big account and don't want to be put in TL jail 😆) to ask for her £250 back. I think I'd have asked for it before now seeing the way H was spending money on absolute shite.

Watched some of her live. So for those who are blocked: She was high as a kite, doing those stupid fucking voices and kept going into Sophias room to show her fans but Sophia didn't like that at all.
She's in another temp pad, 1 bedroom (S is in that), it's in the area she wanted and it looks OK to be fair. She has obviously collected her stuff from storage and her cat from her pal (under the bed at the bedsit 😆). She had help of her modfan (Amy?) and I assume her dad.
That was a such as I watched because she was getting on my tits. 10 minutes I managed and in that time she went into poor Sophias private space twice, much to her dismay.

DellaC

VIP Member
She’s either blocked me or gone MIA

Thanks Hannah.. hamsters crying now
She on Blue Penguin.

Becky keeps coming up on my FYP. She's about the most sane out of all of them, she makes me laugh...apart from the bingbong....that drive me bleedin mad!