Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Omg I’ve just come across G’s live. Someone wrote “trigger warning” in comments. K totes didn’t get it and carried on talking about self h@rm etc. I’ve had to come off it as it’s really upsetting me due to personal reasons

I meant “H” not G. My bad 🤣🤣🤣
Hope you are OK? Be different if she didn't like it.

She has just said that tattle is a n**cey website full of pedros🤦🏻‍♀️You need to stay if the drugs Hannah you look and sound like a nutter😂
Where the hell is she getting that from lol

Oh gosh they're obsessed with me. I've been out all day and come home just to screenshots. Firstly no Luke left HMS Raleigh in may. He's now left his phase 2. He is awaiting a ship assignment. Which means he's completely off grid I don't even know where he's going. And 2... I've put my side on tiktok. Chaoticbexi .. go screen record and share the shit out of the truth 💜💜
Will follow you

Reactions: 1

DellaC

VIP Member
Just switched her on and immediately switched off.

I think she's stuck on repeat.

Linda this, Linda that bla bla. I assume she's walking to mcdonalds. Same shit different day 😆😆😆😆

pea_loves_thegoss

I bet that room bleedin stinks though! And what does she do when she's on live? Shove the poor thing in the travel carrier? 😔

She was outside for absolutely ages yesterday on live, it was freezing and blowing a gale, she said she'd rolled 2 joints and wanted to take her time. She was out there well over an hour. I assumed it was because she had let Sophia out and didn't want anyone seeing that she'd given in and that Sophia wasn't in the bedsit but it could've been cat related 🤷‍♀️

I'm sick of hearing about the fucking bunk beds/single beds/sofa bed saga. This temporary accommodation must've housed more than 2 people on many occasions, just get the frigging bunkbeds and tell your child she is on the top bunk. Although she seems to be going through her money at a fair rate, think it'll be her viewers that will be buying the beds 🤣
Is S not allowed out what’s going on there??
Wonder how much money she has saved from her own UC she got a couple weeks ago 🤔 I doubt any!

Renegade121

I’ve just spent ages going through her videos trying to figure out how she’s hot and I just can’t
The massive man chin and weird shaped head does me in

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
To be fair, the last I saw was her dancing about and her drink was unattended. I know, still doesn't give anyone the right to do that. But we all know we need to becareful.

DellaC

VIP Member
She has heard of the thread and has heard we talk about her promiscuity? I don't give a shite where she puts her fanny.

Renegade121

Well I took some time out and good to see she's still being a fucking idiot

Just had a scan of her latest videos. I agree for some one who goes on about her safety and privacy her last few vids are pretty much advertising it

What's been the crack the last few weeks anyway I need a round up