Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip girl 007

Lot BD learn to manage live way works for them. Yr right she just using ppl on the app for her benefit will hit out abuse them that don't do what she wants. Picture just a bad angle she healthy weight unlike lot whom struggling to eat these days. Many have had it hard growing up have own stories she thinks hers is the worst but not about comparing its be a better person now. She needs just think about others without watchers, followers, gifters she have no support some just watch for company since covid so many lonely ppl out there. I heard her call young kid alsorts cos she had shit life needs think that could be her young girl sat watching not be so awful. Not everyone a troll I not watch her stuff for weeks her views will start to drop. Same shit with her and teetha L. Walking advert for colgate now 😬😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Renegade121

I have missed her the last few days

I Definately think she’s still in contact with Riley and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s her who’s got coco

Renegade121

Dennis won’t see that money back once she’s got it she’ll go back to mouthing off on how much of a shit parent he is

Stood in a shop performing like that for tiktok. I'd be chucking her out.

Her social anxiety allows this? She's a walking hypocrite!
i seen her jumping on a bus and I was like 😯 because I think I got second hand anxiety for her false disability. She’s a weirdo, she’s never gonna get anywhere with her attitude.

Wonder what our kid C will think now she’s going to see Hannah be so poisonous. Doubt she’ll be around much longer

Also, as if she lied about having her cat taken away. What else she lying about the smackrat

When does a new thread need to begin? Lol

Last edited:

DellaC

VIP Member
Is S not allowed out what’s going on there??
Wonder how much money she has saved from her own UC she got a couple weeks ago 🤔 I doubt any!
Sophia went out Saturday and then came home asking to go out Sunday, Hannah said no because it costs £25 a time and they didn't have the money so Sophia kicked off and asked the TT viewers for the money 🙈
Hannahs abiding sheep offered to pay but ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? Hannah refused any money and said it was the principle that Sophia had spoken to her so bad and was so nasty.

Then yesterday she was off TT all day which is unusual for her, but when she came in about teatime she was outside for 2 bleeding hours. She got a call and then went in. It was weird. I assumed she'd backtracked, given Sophia the money and didn't want anyone to know. She said it's £50 a weekend if she goes twice, that's a lot of money.

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh ibsee shitty knickers is getting out of her bedsit today.

Will there be drama?
Or will she just deal with it?

Edunn

VIP Member
They both deserve everything they get except gifts they don’t deserve gifts for being absolute begging scamming arseoles

Ok I need to catch up. What’s happening? Is she moved yet? Asif she has her 14 year old reading shit about her on the internet, get a fucking grip and be a mum 🙄 who’s cee cee? Must’ve missed that, and has she fallen out with Bing bong too? Can’t
Keep up with this girl, more drama than Corrie. She can’t keep a friend, girlfriend or anything for longer than a week before people see her true colours. McDonald’s, dettol, arguments and weed - thrilling life!

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Nah I stopped watching them around the time that weirdo in Hannah's box was doing big fish little fish and gun fingers, dancing like a 21yr old who's just sniffed a bog seat in a backstreet club, she was next level embarrassing. Like mate u look like you're in your 50s? An tryin to be down with the kids. She was so cringe! Literal second hand embarrassment. Did anyone catch that weirdo doing a child's voice? Gave me the ick so bad, I was like what in the p3adohile is going on here. Think at one point even Hannah was cringing at her.
I did wonder what was going on when I saw her dancing about with a guy. Couldn't be arse watching it. Needed my sleep lol

Nero

This page has gone quiet. Can someone fill me on what happened with the sofa today?

‘I’m not showing them the back you’re making me feel funny’ omg this new page must be a comedy one because I swear I am in stitches

I clicked on, she had a straw up each nostril and was talking in that irritating voice so I clicked back off hahaha.

Thought she didn't drink?
Said it was the first time she had drank in two years (then said three years) (but I thought she with Peachy the first time they met!?) anyway I only watched for the first sip.

also someone had better warn the girl who wants to be kept secret not to do Tiktok dance videos next to a room with a door number on even if it’s not her door, doesn’t take a genius to guess it’s either that or the other two on the same floor. JUST BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU HAVE BREAKDOWNS WHEN PEOPLE SHIT ON YOU. MAYBE STOP. WITH. ALL. THE.DAMN. WRONG.DANCE. VIDEOS.