Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
But H is talking shite! She does threaten to kill herself in front of her daughter all the time!! She let's her have a vape at age 14! She is out at all hours and is a shite mother.
She has no idea what she is doing.
Sophia is now talking about doing nails in college, she needs to finish her education, you can just see where she is heading!

Reactions: 1

DellaC

VIP Member
Well I took some time out and good to see she's still being a fucking idiot

Just had a scan of her latest videos. I agree for some one who goes on about her safety and privacy her last few vids are pretty much advertising it

What's been the crack the last few weeks anyway I need a round up
I've not been watching either. She's a dick 🤣

H saying S has been ripped away from her school ect (always dramatic) no hun she was excluded before you even moved to the bed sit 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the excluded thing was another LIE she said that she wasn’t excluded she just thought there was no point cuz she wouldn’t be able to get there

now if Hannah has took her off roll for ‘home education’ social WILL be visiting her like the home education people do want evidence of you reaching them

How can her mods not see the absolute bullshit she spouts?
ill bet you they can. They would just rather be on hannahs right side

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Wouldn’t guess you would be posting videos moments after being allowed out of hospital for trying/attempting to end your own life?! That would absolutely be the last thing on my mind.
Well I know I wouldn't be, I wouldn't want to see anyone. Been there, the last thing I did was hide away. I smell bullshit!!

DellaC

VIP Member
Seeing the way she eats she’s not going anywhere near any of my anatomy 😂😂😂
Hahaha just seen she's on live with a mcDonald's and I came back to say I may be changing my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The way she.slurps her drink is enough for me!