Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how I just asked if Hannah had read tattle herself and got muted!
She’s putting your pic up @Chaoticbexi
I just asked her again and she said no I don’t read it cos it’ll make me ill!
I replied she’s being drip fed and told lies. Surprise I got blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well someone has just asked h has she read it and she said no but she’s been sent screen shots. So the person wrote “you are being drip fed and lied to” and that person got removed cos k is in the comments modding

Reactions: 5
Well someone has just asked h has she read it and she said no but she’s been sent screen shots. So the person wrote “you are being drip fed and lied to” and that person got removed cos k is in the comments modding
Yep that was me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL wait for the fall out again and H having an EUPD/Fibro melt down screaming like a banshee that Katie is a manipulator and she made her do all of this and say all of this while begging Bex to be her friend again 🍿
Hannah you’re just prolific and habitual as your baby mumma.

• Haha
Haven’t caught up with the thread but hello @DellaC long time no see.
Thanks chuck.

I stopped watching this bunch of losers but have found myself watching this latest drama. I hope this time their bullying has gone too far and they both get their comeuppance but they seem to be like Teflon.
I just wish Hannah would read this thread and Katie Baileys so she can get the full information.

Anyway whatever drugs her dealer Katie supplied her with last night seemed to have done the trick 🙄

Reactions: 2
Moneygrabbers2 on tiktok has uploaded proof of k slating h parenting when they last fell out. She said she didn’t get custody of S till she was 8 cos she was addicted to drugs 🙈😂 great co-parenting that 😂

Reactions: 9
Moneygrabbers2 on tiktok has uploaded proof of k slating h parenting when they last fell out. She said she didn’t get custody of S till she was 8 cos she was addicted to drugs 🙈😂 great co-parenting that 😂

View attachment 1852918
Oh yeah, see Hannah you didn’t even have your own kid until she was 8.. straight from ks mouth.. you just allow k to bad mouth you and reveal all your secrets and keep forgiving her

I just don't get how they think any of this is good for their children??? You can't BS that they don't see it, they all have phones so one way or another they see it, their friends see it and you are bleeping up these kids for real. They have heard and seen way to much in their short lives and are being failed at every turn. It is so unfair that they haven't had what they deserve and buying them stuff doesn't make up for it. They need to check into reality for minute, they think they are special because of the fools that blow smoke up their arses. Why are they still talking about Bex, just get over it. She's not a troll, she has just had her say and now you are putting her on blast all over the Internet. If anyone should be calling the police it is her because they showing her picture and encouraging hate. bleeping HYPOCRITES, they are disgusting. I hope everyone comes here and can see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine the stench of her house, she might always be fighting the excruciating pain of fibro and scrubbing her gaff but she also sits in it smoking all day.

I bet it reeks of desperation, dettol and drugs. Now that's not a wax melt I'd buy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She was mournings love song into the camera last night everyone presumed it was for Katie and she said all bexi has done is push her and Katie closer together so I wonder what that screen record will do

She was mournings love song into the camera last night everyone presumed it was for Katie and she said all bexi has done is push her and Katie closer together so I wonder what that screen record will do
Yeah they can’t fool us we know they’re back together. H is actually obsessed with k, I always thought it was the other way round but she’s just obsessed as k is

She has just said that tattle is a n**cey website full of pedros🤦🏻‍♀️You need to stay if the drugs Hannah you look and sound like a nutter😂

• Haha
Now H is claiming its Becky now that’s uploaded that tiktok 😂😂😂 and she saved it to her phone to use for a later date….. not being funny but the crazy tit she’s imagining is giving me Andrew gate vibes

• Heart
Oh gosh they're obsessed with me. I've been out all day and come home just to screenshots. Firstly no Luke left HMS Raleigh in may. He's now left his phase 2. He is awaiting a ship assignment. Which means he's completely off grid I don't even know where he's going. And 2... I've put my side on tiktok. Chaoticbexi .. go screen record and share the tit out of the truth 💜💜

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve just come across G’s live. Someone wrote “trigger warning” in comments. K totes didn’t get it and carried on talking about self h@rm etc. I’ve had to come off it as it’s really upsetting me due to personal reasons

Omg I’ve just come across G’s live. Someone wrote “trigger warning” in comments. K totes didn’t get it and carried on talking about self h@rm etc. I’ve had to come off it as it’s really upsetting me due to personal reasons
I meant “H” not G. My bad 🤣🤣🤣

Anybone else notice how k is proper spilling the beans about what h is really like, to her face, and h just putting up with it. So h ‘diagnosed’ k with eupd and k was never on medication until she met h

Reactions: 3

I meant “H” not G. My bad 🤣🤣🤣
Hope you are OK? Be different if she didn't like it.

She has just said that tattle is a n**cey website full of pedros🤦🏻‍♀️You need to stay if the drugs Hannah you look and sound like a nutter😂
Where the hell is she getting that from lol

Oh gosh they're obsessed with me. I've been out all day and come home just to screenshots. Firstly no Luke left HMS Raleigh in may. He's now left his phase 2. He is awaiting a ship assignment. Which means he's completely off grid I don't even know where he's going. And 2... I've put my side on tiktok. Chaoticbexi .. go screen record and share the tit out of the truth 💜💜
Will follow you

Reactions: 1