Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe that k sitting there spouting blatant lies about her kids being posted here 🙈 she’s doing it on purpose cos she knows it’s winding hannah up
It blows my bleeping mind how they can lie so blatantly. I’ve never seen anything like it. They get caught out over and over but still stick to their lies.

Reactions: 3
She’s spouting about tattle and bexi now 😂 someone wrote in the comments about a YouTube video…. Is there a YouTube video on it?

Reactions: 2
She’s spouting about tattle and bexi now 😂 someone wrote in the comments about a YouTube video…. Is there a YouTube video on it?
Yeah it's on Katie's thread. Its a long one. And a massive lesson not to get yourself involved in the relationships of 2 narcissists.

Reactions: 5
Oh the walking victim complex is back at it again.

I said in the beginning the fact she has very few people off the app speaks volumes.

Reactions: 4
Was she doing her screaming tit?

God she's so bleeping boring.
Yer. Swear every time she goes off, her voice box breaks. She is one of those people at the hospital or Dr’s surgery who scream and tantrum the loudest to get what they want, regardless of who is dying in front of them
Katie does this manic squeal where she laughs like she’s playing a lead in some Japanese psycho 80’s movie. But noticed with Katie when she’s manic like that, it’s usually to take away from the fact she’s lying and about to be caught out. Like a nervous act she’s picked up over the years.
They both are actually really uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 4
Yer. Swear every time she goes off, her voice box breaks. She is one of those people at the hospital or Dr’s surgery who scream and tantrum the loudest to get what they want, regardless of who is dying in front of them
Katie does this manic squeal where she laughs like she’s playing a lead in some Japanese psycho 80’s movie. But noticed with Katie when she’s manic like that, it’s usually to take away from the fact she’s lying and about to be caught out. Like a nervous act she’s picked up over the years.
They both are actually really uncomfortable to watch
I agree but I found the other live more uncomfortable to be honest 🤣🤣🤣

I agree but I found the other live more uncomfortable to be honest 🤣🤣🤣
She actually has an old mans voice if you close your eyes and just listen 😂 sorry Hannah but keep believing Katie and I’ll keep having opinions

• Haha
I don’t know how they can lie so easily so often. It’s almost as easy as breathing to them.
this is all for gifts and sympathy, because people are working them out.

This is what Katie does to her. She picks her up, love bombs her, makes her lose all her friends, then leaves her depressed and angry. This is why I told her not to let her back in her life. Knew this would happen.

She is proper on 1 just been calling everyone slags

I’m just on Tt right now. Can someone explain what’s happened? Im not on there everyday so get lost/behind with it all. The last I saw was they were together / are they not again?

And is she going off screen to 👃🏻?

What in the harry potter is this hagrid looking beast in Hannah's box doing calling me a head. U don't even know me you absolute weapon. Calling me a head while licking Hannah's ring. Put ya gunfingers away you absolute embarrassment. 🫣

• Wow
Does anyone know what happened last night when H was out? I was scrolling my fyp and her live came up and she was recording a guy being taken out the pub she was in and she was saying that she had it all on live what he done. This was around 1am so I was too tired to stay on to see if she said any more about it

Nah I stopped watching them around the time that weirdo in Hannah's box was doing big fish little fish and gun fingers, dancing like a 21yr old who's just sniffed a bog seat in a backstreet club, she was next level embarrassing. Like mate u look like you're in your 50s? An tryin to be down with the kids. She was so cringe! Literal second hand embarrassment. Did anyone catch that weirdo doing a child's voice? Gave me the ick so bad, I was like what in the p3adohile is going on here. Think at one point even Hannah was cringing at her.

Does anyone know what happened last night when H was out? I was scrolling my fyp and her live came up and she was recording a guy being taken out the pub she was in and she was saying that she had it all on live what he done. This was around 1am so I was too tired to stay on to see if she said any more about it