Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been on live talking about what she's got S for Christmas she's spent hundreds yet people were donating for bleeping food for her not a week ago!

She was also on live when that Jodie was round her house talking about shoplifting and that she needed a pram to help her. Absolute scruff mate

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm embarrassed for her, I wouldn't want to go to school either if my mum behaved like that. And As if S is going to tell her Mum that's she's being bullied because of her because she knows her Mum will fly off the handle and make things 10x worse for her

Reactions: 2
What I cannot get my head round is that Hannah you say why do people think they have the right to comment on my life! Erm you accept money and gifts from these sad people on the internet and then have the audacity to say stay outta my life!! Err stop begging you boring blue haired Lee smurf! You have no content the only content you have is this pathetic child co parenting drama with Beggy Bailey who YOU called SS on and came on to the internet to slate her and call her out for being a druggy when there was videos of you off your little blue cake that she shared !!
Ffs this is pathetic!!! Hanna please close ur account down get a WhatsApp group and duck off then we don’t have to see yr tit show continue! I’m bored

Reactions: 4
You're a weirdo @Chaoticbexi? How dare you give a tit about someone and buy them gifts, but that obviously means you want to get in their knickers. She is triggered and with her bestie KB whispering in her ear she is losing control. You have sent a few voice notes, so what. You're hurt and you have let her off mildly in my opinion. They obviously love this drama because that is all she has talked about and she is out of order for talking about your kids and your parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly. I'm such a troll I sit on call to her doctors sorting out her meds cus she kicked off and they hung up on her. A troll would of said I'd done it and just left it so she's left without meds.
I haven't spoken to Riley yet but hoping she sees this and contacts me cus I think it's horrible the way she's being spoken about when that girls done nothing wrong, all she's ever done is protect Hannah, tried to keep her friends around her so shes got people there for her. This is how u talk about the only girl you've ever loved Hannah? Stop mentioning me, I don't need or want Clout. It's a app. I've got actual bafta award winning celebrity friends I met on TT and nobody knows their names.. why ? Cus I don't want clout 👌🏻👏
Stop talking about me and that's the end of it. Keep talking about me I'll keep defending myself 👌🏻

You're a weirdo @Chaoticbexi? How dare you give a tit about someone and buy them gifts, but that obviously means you want to get in their knickers. She is triggered and with her bestie KB whispering in her ear she is losing control. You have sent a few voice notes, so what. You're hurt and you have let her off mildly in my opinion. They obviously love this drama because that is all she has talked about and she is out of order for talking about your kids and your parenting.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Give it a week and hannah will be slagging Katie off saying that the tent she got her kid is a grow tent and she’s forced her to take diazepam’s again 🙈😂 and it’s all Katie’s fault why she’s fell out with you all. This is like the peaches and Becky situation again 🙈 she can’t keep friends cos she ends up screaming at them on live and making tit up in her head because she’s paranoid off the weed she smokes

Reactions: 8
Thanks for sending me the link I’m shocked there’s only 36 pages
We all just got bored of the same tit to be honest, it literally was same miserable blue haired shithead saying the same tit and doing the same tit things on a daily basis.

So. tit! 🤣

I stopped watching her for a long while and after last night's performance with the way she turned on Badger so very easily I know why I no longer watch her. She just bleeping drains you man.

Reactions: 2
Oh I must of missed that becasue when I went on her live she was scrubbing the life out of already clean things at 1.30 am

Reactions: 1