Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Badge and H fell out because H clearly led B on. The poor woman fancied her and H knew that and played on it and when things got too much fucked her off and blamed it on B not understanding her EUPD. Then took to slagging her off like she has done to all her other “friends”. She bores me now cos it’s the same tit live. Sitting in her living room ranting about how hard done to she is because of her eupd and past traumas like it’s some sort of entitlement to act like a prick. She could find a job that’s work from home like a call centre 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Badge and H fell out because H clearly led B on. The poor woman fancied her and H knew that and played on it and when things got too much fucked her off and blamed it on B not understanding her EUPD. Then took to slagging her off like she has done to all her other “friends”. She bores me now cos it’s the same tit live. Sitting in her living room ranting about how hard done to she is because of her eupd and past traumas like it’s some sort of entitlement to act like a prick. She could find a job that’s work from home like a call centre 😂😂
You're right it's the same tit, rinse and repeat. She always seems to have a couple of groupies willing to help and support her, listening to her endless hours of drivel. And then now and then we'll get a gangsteresque gun fingered, well hard lip sync.

Bore bore bore off!

Reactions: 3
She’s always the victim and never takes responsibility for anything does she?

Reactions: 4
She’s always the victim and never takes responsibility for anything does she?
ITS NOT HER FAULT...SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY A GANG AND WAS SELLING CRACK AT THE AGE OF 11...THEY ALL ABUSED HER SO SHES NOT LIKE YOU, SHES NOT HAD THE PERFECT LIFE YOU HAVE HAD....

It's always the bloody same sob stories, she seems to think she is the only person who has ever had trauma. She sits and wallows day in, day out, bringing nothing meaningful to the world. She comes on screaming and snotting and then complains her views are high. Its a very strange life.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think tiktok helps people like this at all. It just provides them with attention and enablers of their victim mentality. I’m not victim blaming at all. What Hannah says happened to her sounds horrific and I have no doubt that it has left deep scars. She isn’t responsible for what happened to her when she was a child but she is responsible for her behaviour as an adult instead of using her trauma as a shield against any kind of criticism and an excuse to treat others like tit.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think tiktok helps people like this at all. It just provides them with attention and enablers of their victim mentality. I’m not victim blaming at all. What Hannah says happened to her sounds horrific and I have no doubt that it has left deep scars. She isn’t responsible for what happened to her when she was a child but she is responsible for her behaviour as an adult instead of using her trauma as a shield against any kind of criticism and an excuse to treat others like tit.
Exactly.

She also switches it on and off when she needs something, she always has one of these screaming fits when her fridge is broken or she's run out of Dettol. The PayPal donations come rolling in.

Also she's a liar, if you can lie about a su1c1de attempt you can lie about anything so I take what she says with a pinch of salt. The kidnapped by crackhead dealers was yesterday's excuse for treating Badger like tit, not heard that one before but she seems to add a little detail here and there.

• Heart
Exactly.

She also switches it on and off when she needs something, she always has one of these screaming fits when her fridge is broken or she's run out of Dettol. The PayPal donations come rolling in.

Also she's a liar, if you can lie about a su1c1de attempt you can lie about anything so I take what she says with a pinch of salt. The kidnapped by crackhead dealers was yesterday's excuse for treating Badger like tit, not heard that one before but she seems to add a little detail here and there.
Yes makes me wonder now, because she can lie about suicide she’s probably lied or exaggerated about her childhood. Who knows

Do they all just beg and have wishlist and PayPal ffs jessica and hannah and Sophie and all got big issues and trauma god knows how they survived before tocktok

Do they all just beg and have wishlist and PayPal ffs jessica and hannah and Sophie and all got big issues and trauma god knows how they survived before tocktok
Yes they all do. God I haven't watched her since the katie business lol.
Makes you wonder how they survived before TT

• Heart
I honestly don't know how I watched this woman so much, her voice is really very annoying 😫

I just scroll right past nowadays on the rare occasion she's on my FYP!

I live where her Jess, Beggy Bailey etc are from. Jess has obviously moved away but I remember her from back in the day when she was in and out of prison. She was vile back then but a little less annoying than now tbh. Never really had a proper gf.
Bailey’s family are a mouthy lot. Can’t stand the brothers. Awful lads. The mum was off her head the majority of the time. Dad gave me the creeps.
Hannah is one of those annoying people who seemed to follow a trend, years ago was out on the “ scene” thinking she was all that.
The lot of them do my head in so I’ve blocked them as I have so many stories to tell 🤣🙈🙈

I live where her Jess, Beggy Bailey etc are from. Jess has obviously moved away but I remember her from back in the day when she was in and out of prison. She was vile back then but a little less annoying than now tbh. Never really had a proper gf.
Bailey’s family are a mouthy lot. Can’t stand the brothers. Awful lads. The mum was off her head the majority of the time. Dad gave me the creeps.
Hannah is one of those annoying people who seemed to follow a trend, years ago was out on the “ scene” thinking she was all that.
The lot of them do my head in so I’ve blocked them as I have so many stories to tell 🤣🙈🙈
You need to tell us more lol

Reactions: 1
We’re here waiting for the stories 🍿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahaha what do we need to know?!!!
Jess - she’s just a nasty tea leaf who is never going to be clean from drugs.
Hannah ~ one of those kids who was fkn homophobic and mean to actual gay kids when she was younger. Now thinks she’s the queen of lesbians. Nope you’re not.
Katie Bailey - what can I say?! Two of her brothers are nasty sods who beat women, run around thinking they are gangsters, mate you’re from Oxford hardly the ghetto life 🤣🤣🤣 I have tons more 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha what do we need to know?!!!
Jess - she’s just a nasty tea leaf who is never going to be clean from drugs.
Hannah ~ one of those kids who was fkn homophobic and mean to actual gay kids when she was younger. Now thinks she’s the queen of lesbians. Nope you’re not.
Katie Bailey - what can I say?! Two of her brothers are nasty sods who beat women, run around thinking they are gangsters, mate you’re from Oxford hardly the ghetto life 🤣🤣🤣 I have tons more 🤣🤣🤣
Still waiting lol.

• Haha